Bachmann, COMPLETELY unhinged

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
The Teen Suicide Epidemic in Michele Bachmann's District | Mother Jones

The first was TJ. Then came Samantha, Aaron, Nick, and Kevin. Over the past two years, a total of nine teenagers have committed suicide in a Minnesota school district represented by Rep. Michele Bachmann—the latest in May—and many more students have attempted to take their lives. State public health officials have labeled the area a "suicide contagion area" because of the unusually high death rate.

Some of the victims were gay, or perceived to be by their classmates, and many were reportedly bullied. And the anti-gay activists who are some of the congresswoman's closest allies stand accused of blocking an effective response to the crisis and fostering a climate of intolerance that allowed bullying to flourish. Bachmann, meanwhile, has been uncharacteristically silent on the tragic deaths that have roiled her district—including the high school that she attended.

Sorrow. :(

I doubt its Bachmans fault.

It the parents of these kids who vote for Bachman that create this situation

• Banned
Bachmann Has Cold Shoulder for Tough Questions | News | The Advocate

I think there is a correlation. She won't get the nomination. There was a time I thought she might, but she doesn't have any big girl panties.

So far, Bachmann has said nothing about the problem, although she wasn't shy about opposing anti-bullying measures proposed in her state in 2006.

A photojournalist with WQAD in Iowa said his station has evidently been cut off from Bachmann in retribution for an anchor just asking about whether reparative therapy is offered by her clinics.

"I'm here today to talk about job creation," Bachmann told the anchor during an on-air interview when the story first broke. "We're very proud of the business that we have created."

As Bachmann dodged the question, behind the scenes WQAD says her representatives were threatening to end the interview if the anchor asked follow-up questions. Six minutes into the interview, raw video posted by the station appears to show the feed being cut off.

Bachmann Has Cold Shoulder for Tough Questions | News | The Advocate

I think there is a correlation. She won't get the nomination. There was a time I thought she might, but she doesn't have any big girl panties.

So far, Bachmann has said nothing about the problem, although she wasn't shy about opposing anti-bullying measures proposed in her state in 2006.

A photojournalist with WQAD in Iowa said his station has evidently been cut off from Bachmann in retribution for an anchor just asking about whether reparative therapy is offered by her clinics.

"I'm here today to talk about job creation," Bachmann told the anchor during an on-air interview when the story first broke. "We're very proud of the business that we have created."

As Bachmann dodged the question, behind the scenes WQAD says her representatives were threatening to end the interview if the anchor asked follow-up questions. Six minutes into the interview, raw video posted by the station appears to show the feed being cut off.

OMG shes pulling an Obama.

Did the DNC approve using that page?

The Teen Suicide Epidemic in Michele Bachmann's District | Mother Jones

The first was TJ. Then came Samantha, Aaron, Nick, and Kevin. Over the past two years, a total of nine teenagers have committed suicide in a Minnesota school district represented by Rep. Michele Bachmann—the latest in May—and many more students have attempted to take their lives. State public health officials have labeled the area a "suicide contagion area" because of the unusually high death rate.

Some of the victims were gay, or perceived to be by their classmates, and many were reportedly bullied. And the anti-gay activists who are some of the congresswoman's closest allies stand accused of blocking an effective response to the crisis and fostering a climate of intolerance that allowed bullying to flourish. Bachmann, meanwhile, has been uncharacteristically silent on the tragic deaths that have roiled her district—including the high school that she attended.

Sorrow. :(

OP%20isa%20fag.jpg

You have teh gay. I have teh straight. I also am intelligent enough to know there's nothing wrong with being gay. Not bad, not worse - different. Why do gays make you so nervous?

You have teh gay. I have teh straight. I also am intelligent enough to know there's nothing wrong with being gay. Not bad, not worse - different. Why do gays make you so nervous?
Who the fuck are you talking to? Yourself?

What a fucking headcase you are.

How many driveby shooting deaths have been committed by the children of Obama voters ?.......:eusa_whistle:

:rolleyes:

Is one statement more ridiculous than the other? :eusa_whistle:

Yes.
When kids from Democratic constituencies do bad things then it is the fault of rich white guys who run the GOP.
When kids from GOP constutuencies do bad things then it is still the fault of the GOP.
UNderstand now?

Who the fuck are you talking to? Yourself?

What a fucking headcase you are.

She is Truthmatters on her meds.
Yes, I was thinking almost the same thing, only this one is obviously OFF her meds.

Forum List

Back