Bachmann: Americans fear 'rise of Soviet Union'

So in order to defend Michele, you reference an article from 2007. :lol:

I have neither the desire nor need to "defend" Bachmann. Your attack was mindless hackery. Rather than consider or deal with the substance of what she claimed, you launched into the standard "She stoopud" routine that partisan hacks of the left use in all situations.

On top of that, the article doesn't reference the resurgence of the Soviet Empire at all. In fact, the article describes many of the problems that Russia currently has.

In fact, the closing line of the article is this:

Russia HAS risen from the ashes of the old USSR, Putin DOES openly speak of once again taking the stage a superpower. Putin HAS established himself as a Soviet era strongman.

Your attack was mindless, driven by your partisanship - you never considered her claim, because you don't care - she is of the enemy party, to be savaged at all costs.

It's just what you do.

I already commented... People flubb - it's human nature...

I'm more interested in your hypocrisy...

So let me get this straight. You'll laugh at Obama's flubs but when it comes to Bachmann's, it's "human nature". Interesting. :eusa_think:

You're going too deep... I laughed at Bachman's flub too...

Flubbing is human nature and it's ok to laugh at it...

It's hypocrisy to whine when the other side replies with a flubb from your team....

Like you did...

It's hypocrisy to whine when the other side replies with a flubb from your team....

Like you did...

Well I find your perspective to be very interesting. I hope to see it at some point too next time a right winger makes a thread complaining about an error President Obama makes. You should certainly share it with others. :thup:

Though to set the record straight, I wasn't whining about it. But nothing I say at this point will settle that argument. So no point in really further arguing it.

Who says she flubbed at all?

You attack because you are a partisan, not because there is any merit to your claim.

Eye on Russia: Russia's*resurgence - CNN.com

Even CNN fears a reemergence of the Soviet Empire.

So in order to defend Michele, you reference an article from 2007. :lol:

On top of that, the article doesn't reference the resurgence of the Soviet Empire at all. In fact, the article describes many of the problems that Russia currently has.

In fact, the closing line of the article is this:

It is a country of great potential, and one which -- as history has shown us -- is better embraced by the rest of the world than allowed to turn away.

But I give you credit for the effort. :thup:

dipshit here got it wrong. Russia is going after the Arctic circle for natural resources. Had she said Russia and not the Soviet Union she wouldnt have flub.
But this is bachman and intelligence isnt on her resume.
Go play with your Optimus Prime.

It's funny...

Obviously not to you, though....

It was funny the first couple of times. But then it becomes like one of those overused jokes that your friend always uses. You know the ones I'm talking about. The ones that stopped being funny after the 100th time.

Again, those were flubs already made. There have been threads acknowledging them. What I find very interesting is the same people who laughed at President Obama's 57 state flub and Joe Biden's FDR flub refuse to even dare criticize or laugh at Bachmann's.

You attack because you are a partisan, not because there is any merit to your claim.

crying.gif

crying.gif

crying.gif

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:

Like you did...

Well I find your perspective to be very interesting. I hope to see it at some point too next time a right winger makes a thread complaining about an error President Obama makes. You should certainly share it with others. :thup:
I already said I don't care what other people do... I'll just go about my "not whining" like I always do... I'm not here to police the right in their responses...

Though to set the record straight, I wasn't whining about it. But nothing I say at this point will settle that argument. So no point in really further arguing it.
When CG mentioned 57 states you implied that it was a tired comeback...

That's whining...

It's funny...

Obviously not to you, though....

It was funny the first couple of times. But then it becomes like one of those overused jokes that your friend always uses. You know the ones I'm talking about. The ones that stopped being funny after the 100th time.

I still think it's funny... I still laugh at Laurel & Hardy, Abbot & Costello...

Some things are timeless...

dipshit here got it wrong. Russia is going after the Arctic circle for natural resources. Had she said Russia and not the Soviet Union she wouldnt have flub.
But this is bachman and intelligence isnt on her resume.
Go play with your Optimus Prime.

you are still pleased about how you came up with the fact its going to be Perry and Mitt huh?

I put it out there because Palin, Bachmann, and Paul supporters think the sun is going to rise in the West and their candidates will be competitive/have a good chance. Apparently you were too busy watching Transformers 2 for the 20th time to read the rest of the thread...

I already said I don't care what other people do... I'll just go about my "not whining" like I always do... I'm not here to police the right in their responses...

That's whining...

Except it is a tired comeback. That's not whining. That's a fact. Especially when there is plenty of more fresh material to use. But like I said, nothing I say or you say will settle this argument. So looks like we'll have to agree to disagree about how I felt about something. :eusa_eh:

Well I guess I should be honored you feel enough to care about what I do. And that you're here to police the left on their responses. :lol:

I still think it's funny... I still laugh at Laurel & Hardy, Abbot & Costello...

Some things are timeless...

No politician flub has ever been as funny enough to draw a comparison to Abbot & Costello.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLprXHbn19I]Abbott And Costello 13 X 7 is 28 - YouTube[/ame]

I put it out there because Palin, Bachmann, and Paul supporters think the sun is going to rise in the West and their candidates will be competitive/have a good chance. Apparently you were too busy watching Transformers 2 for the 20th time to read the rest of the thread...

If they're anything like USArmyRetired...

That's whining...

Except it is a tired comeback. That's not whining. That's a fact. Especially when there is plenty of more fresh material to use. But like I said, nothing I say or you say will settle this argument. So looks like we'll have to agree to disagree about how I felt about something. :eusa_eh:
I'm feeling pretty safe in my assessment of your whine...

Well I guess I should be honored you feel enough to care about what I do. And that you're here to police the left on their responses. :lol:
I love to point out hypocrisy - especially from you leftwingnuts...:lol:

Don't think of it as caring, more as mocking...:cool:

Again, those were flubs already made. There have been threads acknowledging them. What I find very interesting is the same people who laughed at President Obama's 57 state flub and Joe Biden's FDR flub refuse to even dare criticize or laugh at Bachmann's.

Psst. Soviet Union does not = Russia.

Kk? Thnx

Forum List

Back