B-2s over South Korea

NK threatened to nuke us. We should take out NK now. Geez, we invaded Iraq for less.

NK threatened to nuke us. We should take out NK now. Geez, we invaded Iraq for less.

Actually, America invaded Iraq to stop the WMD being used.
History shows us, there were none.

As a matter of history of America and Korea, you were the foreign army sticking its nose into a war that had nothing to do with you.
Had you left things alone, there would be no threats and, very probably, no communist North Korea as we see it today.

Communism is blind stupidity that simply can't work in real life so dies is you allow it to run its course.
Sadly, life a fire, it burns longer if you fuel it.

To make my position clear:
Communism is a stupid, unworkable ideal and North Korea's government are a bunch of pathetic morons without a clue. Frankly, the world would be a far better place if Russia hadn't insisted on its moronic actions after WWII.
Sadly, that doesn't excuse America's equally moronic actions that, IMHO, have allowed the Kims to remain in power and to become a serious enemy.
If America had butted out, I expect the first Kim to have been the last.
It would simply have fallen apart under the weight of its own BS.

However, America did interfere and, as in all other countries where the Americans semi won the day, it's now a bloody mess and home to extremist idiots.

My question to remind you.
Would NK still have been an enemy of America, if America had stayed out of the way?
I firmly believe, they would have withered and died exactly as East Germany did.
At worst, they would have been a semi capitalist state, a bit poor and worse for wear, supported by China but not actually doing a lot else.
A lot like Vietnam but, just like Vietnam, no longer an enemy.
Your question is in the conditional is can only be answered with a conditional, as you have done. Sorry kid, it is a waste of time.

Anyway, enjoy your special day.

It is a conditional, one you refuse to answer because you know the answer and don't like it.
As proof of my theory, look at how many enemies the US has, then compare that list to the countries you've interfered in, in a negative way.

You'll find it matches.

Actually, America invaded Iraq to stop the WMD being used.
History shows us, there were none.

As a matter of history of America and Korea, you were the foreign army sticking its nose into a war that had nothing to do with you.
Had you left things alone, there would be no threats and, very probably, no communist North Korea as we see it today.

Communism is blind stupidity that simply can't work in real life so dies is you allow it to run its course.
Sadly, life a fire, it burns longer if you fuel it.

To make my position clear:
Communism is a stupid, unworkable ideal and North Korea's government are a bunch of pathetic morons without a clue. Frankly, the world would be a far better place if Russia hadn't insisted on its moronic actions after WWII.
Sadly, that doesn't excuse America's equally moronic actions that, IMHO, have allowed the Kims to remain in power and to become a serious enemy.
If America had butted out, I expect the first Kim to have been the last.
It would simply have fallen apart under the weight of its own BS.

However, America did interfere and, as in all other countries where the Americans semi won the day, it's now a bloody mess and home to extremist idiots.

NK has weapons of mass destruction or is developing them, so we should take them out. In the first strike, we could take out their whole military, or nearly.

The US is a quasi-communist state. We only have 2 parties who are both pretty much the same. Muslim country's like Saudi Arabia can be considered communist countries as well. So communism doesn't have to be bad, it just is in today's world mostly.

And we should nuke Indonesia, I hear Nike is having a lot of problems with you people. :D

My question to remind you.
Would NK still have been an enemy of America, if America had stayed out of the way?
I firmly believe, they would have withered and died exactly as East Germany did.
At worst, they would have been a semi capitalist state, a bit poor and worse for wear, supported by China but not actually doing a lot else.
A lot like Vietnam but, just like Vietnam, no longer an enemy.
Your question is in the conditional is can only be answered with a conditional, as you have done. Sorry kid, it is a waste of time.

Anyway, enjoy your special day.

It is a conditional, one you refuse to answer because you know the answer and don't like it.
As proof of my theory, look at how many enemies the US has, then compare that list to the countries you've interfered in, in a negative way.

You'll find it matches.
The United States is not universally liked, but those few states that could be considered enemies are among the most repressive and paranoid in the world. There are a lot of dingbats in many countries who vilify the US, but of those only idiots like Kim and Ahmaddinejad are in power with very little legitimacy.

You really are a dingbat, aren't you?

The United States is not universally liked, but those few states that could be considered enemies are among the most repressive and paranoid in the world. There are a lot of dingbats in many countries who vilify the US, but of those only idiots like Kim and Ahmaddinejad are in power with very little legitimacy.

You will never get it. It´s unpromisingly complicated to explain you that "Democrats" are puppets and "evil Dictators" leaders of independent countries.

And why the fucking hell is Saudia Arabia´s Islamism ok and China´s communism ok, but Iran´s Islamism evil and North Korea´s communism evil?

You will never get it. It´s unpromisingly complicated to explain you that "Democrats" are puppets and "evil Dictators" leaders of independent countries.

And why the fucking hell is Saudia Arabia´s Islamism ok and China´s communism ok, but Iran´s Islamism evil and North Korea´s communism evil?
I know it's very complicated, but bear with me. Iran and North Korea are led by idiots who could use whatever nuclear weapons they might have. China and Saudi Arabia not so much. Sleep on it and it might seem clearer in the morning.

I don't often meet such ridiculous little emo-clowns, but on the rare occasions that I do, they need to know it for their own good.
Its you who behavior like a clown. Talking about humanity, than - in the next thread you fall in - hailing war and bombardments...

Try again in English, Dieter.
Your kind of Bronx language isn´t worth to be called English. Well, I don´t wonder about that post, Jonny.

I know it's very complicated, but bear with me. Iran and North Korea are led by idiots who could use whatever nuclear weapons they might have. China and Saudi Arabia not so much. Sleep on it and it might seem clearer in the morning.
I have a lack of motivation for this.
I still believe that if the US would leave Iran and North Korea alone there would be no need to be afraid of them.

I have a lack of motivation for this.
I still believe that if the US would leave Iran and North Korea alone there would be no need to be afraid of them.
You sound like Chamberlain talking about your Fuhrer.

Lol, I just noticed this. The German Democratic Republic. :cuckoo:

My, we do have problems!

My, we do have problems!
Yes, we do, but if my statement about my location is the cause, is questioned.

My, we do have problems!
Yes, we do, but if my statement about my location is the cause, is questioned.
Listen Hans, there is no German Democratic Republic anymore. It joined history's trash bin in 1990 and Honecker is dead. You must certainly have a pathetic existence pining for that past.

Listen Hans, there is no German Democratic Republic anymore. It joined history's trash bin in 1990 and Honecker is dead. You must certainly have a pathetic existence pining for that past.
What a bullshit. And the new opening is just a matter of time, the people will soon be tired of the crap we get today.

What a bullshit. And the new opening is just a matter of time, the people will soon be tired of the crap we get today.

:lol:

Sad, just sad. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back