AZ Gov Jan Brewer says her Father died fighting Nazis. Problem? He Didn't

Nothing of what she said was WRONG. Her dad eventually DIED as a result of the results from the factory where he worked to foward the effort against HITLER, and Japan.

All people even civilians working in factories were working toward the same end.

THIS is a NON STORY.

Seen those 'MESOTELIOMA' Ads on TV as of late?

Try again.

Not wrong per se', but just horribly embellished. Most likely intentionally so.

BTW, if a worker who is worked in a world war II era building in the mid-60s dies of mesothelioma, do they get to claim they died killing Nazis too?

Brewer mischaracterized her father's service to gain sympathy that she did not deserve. She is no different that Blumenthal. Ask your neighbors and friends, like I did today. Almost to a woman and man, they said it was despicable behavior. Indeed, it is. So was Blumenthal's. Everybody who does this has to go. She is now toast, which is a just reward for her.

If this would have been a democrat, these cons on this thread heads would be exploding. That's why I love pointing out the hypocrisy.

They are defending someone who lied because she is on the right. Go see if they are defending any democrats that lied.

Oh, yeah. Because we really have to work at word-parsing like this in order to catch Democrats in lies. :rolleyes: Given the outright whoppers Democrat politicians utter every time their lips move, a remark like this would have to take a number and get in line with a packed lunch and a book to even be noticed.

You want to accuse us of hypocrisy, then you smucking PROVE that we'd have "exploded" over this. You don't get to shout, "Hypocrite!" based on what YOU "think" we'd have done IF it had happened anymore than Modbert gets to shout "Liar!" based on what he ASSUMED something meant.

I think T Tommy is going to blow a gasket here in a minute.

Saying your father died fighting the Nazi's is a lie.

She could have said he got ill working in a factory during the war, that would be the truth.

What is it with all these liars lately? Do they really think, in this day and age, they won't get caught? Really?

If only I could rep you again for this splendid comment, I would.

It's amusing how the libturds abhorrr lying unless obie wan does it then it's excused by "what politician hasn't lied"" obie wan lied about sitting in a church for twenty years and being deaf as a doorknob and all the libturds :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I knooooow!

You guys are so funny. The amazing way you "play" with the facts.

Wright gave over 20 years of sermons and nearly all of them were recorded and sold as inspiration to his congregation. Fox news bought all of the DVDs and found a couple of clips they played endlessly.
Who even knows what the context was? Rodney King? Memories of the Tuskegee experiment? Maybe one of his own relatives being killed by the police or by racist or even dying from gang warfare?

We do know that Wright served in the US Marines during the Vietnam War. He also became a "Navy Medic" and earned three White House Commendations.

And look at these fucking Republicans lying about their military service. And they want to pile the hate on someone who actually served honorably for some out of context comments.

You don't even know what to make of the hypocritical Confederate Republican Party of Teabags. They are just too dirty for words.

Maybe the problem is that leftists are incapable of imagining anyone taking a dangerous factory job out of patriotism and the desire to help their country win the war, or of imagining actually being any part of fighting their country's wars at all.

Because leftists never served this country? Seek help.

Don't blame ME if your side gives the appearance of not being able to spell "patriotism", let alone exhibit any. You can make assumptions about what Governor Brewer's words meant, and I can make assumptions about what the left's behavior means.

Signing Arizona immigration law was never a question for governor

She also opened herself up to what she says were unanticipated personal attacks.

"The Nazi comments . . . they are awful," she said, her voice dropping. "Knowing that my father died fighting the Nazi regime in Germany, that I lost him when I was 11 because of that . . . and then to have them call me Hitler's daughter. It hurts. It's ugliness beyond anything I've ever experienced."

A sad story indeed, except:

Brewer tells conflicting stories about dad's war effort

Thoughts USMB? Considering the recent events with people lying about their military record, what made Governor Brewer think nobody would check this? :eusa_eh:

it is ok obama said his uncle liberated concentration camp victims....

they misspoke...move along....

I think T Tommy is going to blow a gasket here in a minute.

Saying your father died fighting the Nazi's is a lie.

She could have said he got ill working in a factory during the war, that would be the truth.

What is it with all these liars lately? Do they really think, in this day and age, they won't get caught? Really?

If only I could rep you again for this splendid comment, I would.

Take ADVICE from your own screen name sport.

Modbert, Jillian , Echo Zulu and the rest of you that have lied about this Governor, when will you apologize? Her father DID die because he fought the Nazi Regime JUST as she claimed.

By the way your original quote is NOT what she said. You can change it anytime and admit you are wrong.

The original quote is not what she said? Link to what she said then originally? I quoted it from an article that had it long before this issue came up.

If you want to be consistent, should ask Cecilie when will she apologize for saying no leftist has never served his/her country.

And once again, you misquote. Feel free to cite me the exact place the words "no leftist has ever served his/her country" (I did you the courtesy of fixing your typo. You're welcome).

The Nazi comments . . . they are awful," she said, her voice dropping. "Knowing that my father died fighting the Nazi regime in Germany, that I lost him when I was 11 because of that . . . and then to have them call me Hitler's daughter. It hurts. It's ugliness beyond anything I've ever experienced."

If a factory in New Jersey is fighting the Nazi's, then my Grandfather fought the Nazi's too working in Elkhart making RV's during the war.

She lied for sympathy, or embellished what her father did. That's a shame she did that to make some political points.

Remember folks, always tell the truth to save yourself these kinds of headaches.

She said he died fighting the Nazi regime, which he did, so it wasn't a lie.

A.) He wasn't "fighting".
B.) He died ten years after there was a Nazi regime.

It was an obvious bullshit statement on the governor's part that she thought would walk.

It's not to diminish what people back at home did, but I doubt you'd find many of them that would claim the were "fighting the Nazis".

"Supporting the war effort" or "making bullets for the boys doing the fighting" sounds more like it.

At least that's what my grandmother, who was a riveter, always said.

Don't blame ME if your side gives the appearance of not being able to spell "patriotism", let alone exhibit any. You can make assumptions about what Governor Brewer's words meant, and I can make assumptions about what the left's behavior means.

Not being able to spell patriotism or exhibit any? Link?

You seem to be under the impression that questioning your country is a sign of not being patriotic. As someone who always talks about the Founding Fathers, you should be able to see the irony in such a statement. Plenty of "leftists" and Liberals have served their country, and proudly. There is perhaps not a biggest insult you can make, then to insult thousands if not millions of said servicemen and women who have served their country over the years who just happened to have a political ideology that was to the left of you.

Brewer mischaracterized her father's service to gain sympathy that she did not deserve. She is no different that Blumenthal. Ask your neighbors and friends, like I did today. Almost to a woman and man, they said it was despicable behavior. Indeed, it is. So was Blumenthal's. Everybody who does this has to go. She is now toast, which is a just reward for her.

If this would have been a democrat, these cons on this thread heads would be exploding. That's why I love pointing out the hypocrisy.

They are defending someone who lied because she is on the right. Go see if they are defending any democrats that lied.

Oh, yeah. Because we really have to work at word-parsing like this in order to catch Democrats in lies. :rolleyes: Given the outright whoppers Democrat politicians utter every time their lips move, a remark like this would have to take a number and get in line with a packed lunch and a book to even be noticed.

You want to accuse us of hypocrisy, then you smucking PROVE that we'd have "exploded" over this. You don't get to shout, "Hypocrite!" based on what YOU "think" we'd have done IF it had happened anymore than Modbert gets to shout "Liar!" based on what he ASSUMED something meant.

Point is? Governor Brewer's Words ring TRUE. The Leftists among us [Fungus Amoungus]...cannot stand it. They'll do ANYTHING to Governor Brewer for doing her JOB...and it stems to the LAW she signed of the ILLEGAL problem in her State.

Even if it means character asassination and besmirtching her Father and his service in the WAR effort of WWII which EVERYONE played a part and served.

Root identified. Statist asshats caught again.

er... she's an idiot?

Well, thank you for clarifying for us that you didn't read either of his links, but just accepted the conclusion presented in entirety. While I don't have much respect for your intelligence, I feel certain that even YOU have the reading comprehension to see the problem here right off the bat, had you bothered to read.

here's a CURE for Jillian...

She's clueless and a BITCH.

She posess ZERO Logic.

Sure Cure...

100_1161.jpg

Nice high tech "I printed out a paper label I made with word and taped it around a bottle" job there, Tank Engine.

I mean, you can see the original wording under the paper for fuck's sake.

Hmmm... Plastic and glass cleaner.

Well at least we know what you have been huffing on this thread.

Last edited:
However, that is not how I define that phrase, so I consider you to have richly earned the contempt I have heaped, and will continue to heap, on your pathetic attempts at a smokescreen. Jan Brewer isn't the only one who is fed up to her ears with you juvenile assholes out there calling us racists and Nazis for trying to defend our home. Her father fought against evil then, and we are fighting against evil now, and none of us owes you one single iota of justification for our methods in that fight.

Just curious, what "evil" are you fighting against now? I'm interested in knowing just how you define "evil".

In this case, we are fighting the evil of dishonest hacks who would rather play politics and race-bait while my state, and afterwards our nation, is destroyed.

And all the while, hundreds of cops are waiting at ice cream stands all across Arizona to profile illegals for the purpose of deportation .......

So because you have all of these lying assholes in the White House...your only defense is to make the opposition look dishonest as well.

I'm not going to bother quoting the rest of your post, because it all says the same thing here. This has nothing to do with Obama, the White House, etc. This has to do with the fact she misrepresented the facts. For you to assume that any story that is not in align with your political views is false because "it's the opposition" makes absolutely no sense.

Excellent deflection dodge.

Not being able to spell patriotism or exhibit any? Link?

You seem to be under the impression that questioning your country is a sign of not being patriotic. As someone who always talks about the Founding Fathers, you should be able to see the irony in such a statement. Plenty of "leftists" and Liberals have served their country, and proudly. There is perhaps not a biggest insult you can make, then to insult thousands if not millions of said servicemen and women who have served their country over the years who just happened to have a political ideology that was to the left of you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7RbZNT5A2A"]PSYCHOBABBLE[/ame]

Well Done FagBert.

However, that is not how I define that phrase, so I consider you to have richly earned the contempt I have heaped, and will continue to heap, on your pathetic attempts at a smokescreen. Jan Brewer isn't the only one who is fed up to her ears with you juvenile assholes out there calling us racists and Nazis for trying to defend our home. Her father fought against evil then, and we are fighting against evil now, and none of us owes you one single iota of justification for our methods in that fight.

Just curious, what "evil" are you fighting against now? I'm interested in knowing just how you define "evil".

In this case, we are fighting the evil of dishonest hacks who would rather play politics and race-bait while my state, and afterwards our nation, is destroyed.

and that is relevant to this woman's lies, how?

i think you need to focus....

the dishonest hacks are the ones who forgive everything their 'side' does no matter what what losing their collective little minds if the 'other side' does the same thing.

i think people lying about military service is atrocious.... regardless of who does it.

funny how that works. try it sometime.

Last edited:
Modbert, Jillian , Echo Zulu and the rest of you that have lied about this Governor, when will you apologize? Her father DID die because he fought the Nazi Regime JUST as she claimed.

By the way your original quote is NOT what she said. You can change it anytime and admit you are wrong.

Exactly on point. All people whom worked during that time on the Battle front or at the factories were in BATTLE.

I guess To FagBert, Jillian, and EZ don't understand the logic of teamwork...and everyone involved.

History, AND logic are NO friends to them.

I chock it up to their partisan stupidity.

[And YES all three of the aforementioned? Stay OUT of my way].

Is that a threat you drunken fool?

We'll see how much any of us stay out of YOUR way....................:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back