AZ Gov Jan Brewer says her Father died fighting Nazis. Problem? He Didn't

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Signing Arizona immigration law was never a question for governor

She also opened herself up to what she says were unanticipated personal attacks.

"The Nazi comments . . . they are awful," she said, her voice dropping. "Knowing that my father died fighting the Nazi regime in Germany, that I lost him when I was 11 because of that . . . and then to have them call me Hitler's daughter. It hurts. It's ugliness beyond anything I've ever experienced."

A sad story indeed, except:

Brewer tells conflicting stories about dad's war effort

Thoughts USMB? Considering the recent events with people lying about their military record, what made Governor Brewer think nobody would check this? :eusa_eh:

There is nothing worse than people using the military to gain any kind of points. This woman is a pos. She is spitting on every vet and every active duty person out there.

Keep grasping.....

265304_grasping_at_straws_3.jpg

She also opened herself up to what she says were unanticipated personal attacks.

"The Nazi comments . . . they are awful," she said, her voice dropping. "Knowing that my father died fighting the Nazi regime in Germany, that I lost him when I was 11 because of that . . . and then to have them call me Hitler's daughter. It hurts. It's ugliness beyond anything I've ever experienced."

Thoughts USMB? Considering the recent events with people lying about their military record, what made Governor Brewer think nobody would check this? :eusa_eh:

You have to keep in mind, NO ONE voted her into the governor's office. NO ONE. Perhaps she never dreamed she would be there, therefore no one would check?

Nothing of what she said was WRONG. Her dad eventually DIED as a result of the results from the factory where he worked to foward the effort against HITLER, and Japan.

All people even civilians working in factories were working toward the same end.

THIS is a NON STORY.

Seen those 'MESOTELIOMA' Ads on TV as of late?

Try again.

Last edited:
Nothing of what she said was WRONG. Her dad eventually DIED as a result of the results from the factory where he worked to foward the effort against HITLER, and Japan.

All people even civilians working in factories were working toward the same end.

THIS is a NON STORY.

Seen those 'MESOTELIOMA' Ads on TV as of late?

Try again.

Are you fucking serious?

She said....
"Knowing that my father died fighting the Nazi regime in Germany, that I lost him when I was 11 because of that . . . and then to have them call me Hitler's daughter. It hurts. It's ugliness beyond anything I've ever experienced."

Pretty cut and dry...she said he died fighting the Nazi regime and he didnt. That makes her a piece of shit. (If you dont think so, ask a WW2 vet how he feels about this lie). She spits on vets and is an ass.

By her logic, I guess this means she is like Hitler's daughter?

Last edited:

er... she's an idiot?

My thoughts are that you should attempt to find decent, honest sources before you come in here, triumphantly - and mistakenly - crowing at us with your incorrect "Gotcha!" moments.

Here's the first sentence of your source: "Gov. Jan Brewer said in a recent interview that her father died fighting Nazis in Germany." Now, either your source has really poor reading and writing skills, or he's deliberately misconstruing her quote. She said he died fighting "the Nazi regime in Germany", not that he fought or died in Germany. Where was the Nazi regime? In Germany, wasn't it?

If you're planning to come back with anything that even vaguely implies that the people here in the US who worked for defense contractors to support the US war effort - and, for that matter, everyone who struggled and sacrificed and recycled and did without for that purpose - were not fighting the Nazi regime, don't even go there. The soldiers were on the front lines and bore the brunt of the war, no doubt about it, but the entire nation fought that war together.

Fact IS?

ALL persons whom worked in the factories...were IN the Military, and all point in-between to Defeat Nazi-Germany? Defeat Fascist Italy, Japan?

*Were in the Fuckin' Fight* And any aftereffects they suffered for such service should be noted.

*CASE CLOSED*

I think T Tommy is going to blow a gasket here in a minute.

Saying your father died fighting the Nazi's is a lie.

She could have said he got ill working in a factory during the war, that would be the truth.

What is it with all these liars lately? Do they really think, in this day and age, they won't get caught? Really?

er... she's an idiot?

Well, thank you for clarifying for us that you didn't read either of his links, but just accepted the conclusion presented in entirety. While I don't have much respect for your intelligence, I feel certain that even YOU have the reading comprehension to see the problem here right off the bat, had you bothered to read.

She could have said he got ill working in a factory during the war, that would be the truth.

What is it with all these liars lately? Do they really think, in this day and age, they won't get caught? Really?

No it isn't. YOU are wrong. Everyone that worked for the same thing regardless civillian or otherwise at the time were working toward tohe same GOAL.

Or don't YOU subsuscribe to *LOGIC*?

I didn't think so.

My thoughts are that you should attempt to find decent, honest sources before you come in here, triumphantly - and mistakenly - crowing at us with your incorrect "Gotcha!" moments.

Here's the first sentence of your source: "Gov. Jan Brewer said in a recent interview that her father died fighting Nazis in Germany." Now, either your source has really poor reading and writing skills, or he's deliberately misconstruing her quote. She said he died fighting "the Nazi regime in Germany", not that he fought or died in Germany. Where was the Nazi regime? In Germany, wasn't it?

If you're planning to come back with anything that even vaguely implies that the people here in the US who worked for defense contractors to support the US war effort - and, for that matter, everyone who struggled and sacrificed and recycled and did without for that purpose - were not fighting the Nazi regime, don't even go there. The soldiers were on the front lines and bore the brunt of the war, no doubt about it, but the entire nation fought that war together.

I don't see the point of trying to assume what I'm going to say or not say. Yes, this entire nation fought the war together. However, to say that her father died fighting the Nazi Regime in Germany says (least to me) that her father died during World War II actually fighting the Nazis. Not due to the American asbestos in the factories.

I'm not doubting her father's service to this country, however I am saying she misrepresented what actually happened in order to come off as a more sympathetic character.

Why is that woman such a psycho?

She said he died fighting the Nazi regime, which he did, so it wasn't a lie. There was a lot more to what he was doing than just some factory job, and the way she phrased it was chosen to point that out in response to the offensive need the left has to trot out "Nazi! Hitler!" to smear anyone they don't like.

The lie here is the attempt to pretend that she claimed he fought in Germany.

No it isn't. YOU are wrong. Everyone that worked for the same thing regardless civillian or otherwise at the time were working toward tohe same GOAL.

Or don't YOU subsuscribe to *LOGIC*?

I didn't think so.

Uh, I'm sober,,can you say the same thing Tommy?

I am wrong and you are right, case closed, because you say so, right?

Now don't lose it again like you did last time, that wouldn't be a good choice on your part.

She lied, and now is backtracking to make up for it, like all politicans do.

Now go back to your bottle. :booze:

She said he died fighting the Nazi regime, which he did, so it wasn't a lie. There was a lot more to what he was doing than just some factory job, and the way she phrased it was chosen to point that out in response to the offensive need the left has to trot out "Nazi! Hitler!" to smear anyone they don't like.

The lie here is the attempt to pretend that she claimed he fought in Germany.

When someone says "my ___ died fighting the Nazi regime". What's the first thing to come to mind? Actually fighting overseas? Or dying ten years later to American asbestos in the factories that weren't up to regulation?

Face it, she tried to tweak the facts a little bit to come off as more sympathetic and toss the ball back into her opponent's court by saying they're the real monsters. She should of just came out and said what happened fully and honestly, not misrepresenting the facts.

Forum List

Back