AZ Gov Jan Brewer says her Father died fighting Nazis. Problem? He Didn't

Signing Arizona immigration law was never a question for governor

A sad story indeed, except:

Brewer tells conflicting stories about dad's war effort

Thoughts USMB? Considering the recent events with people lying about their military record, what made Governor Brewer think nobody would check this? :eusa_eh:

er... she's an idiot?

Well, thank you for clarifying for us that you didn't read either of his links, but just accepted the conclusion presented in entirety. While I don't have much respect for your intelligence, I feel certain that even YOU have the reading comprehension to see the problem here right off the bat, had you bothered to read.

here's a CURE for Jillian...

She's clueless and a BITCH.

She posess ZERO Logic.

Sure Cure...

100_1161.jpg

My thoughts are that you should attempt to find decent, honest sources before you come in here, triumphantly - and mistakenly - crowing at us with your incorrect "Gotcha!" moments.

Here's the first sentence of your source: "Gov. Jan Brewer said in a recent interview that her father died fighting Nazis in Germany." Now, either your source has really poor reading and writing skills, or he's deliberately misconstruing her quote. She said he died fighting "the Nazi regime in Germany", not that he fought or died in Germany. Where was the Nazi regime? In Germany, wasn't it?

If you're planning to come back with anything that even vaguely implies that the people here in the US who worked for defense contractors to support the US war effort - and, for that matter, everyone who struggled and sacrificed and recycled and did without for that purpose - were not fighting the Nazi regime, don't even go there. The soldiers were on the front lines and bore the brunt of the war, no doubt about it, but the entire nation fought that war together.

I don't see the point of trying to assume what I'm going to say or not say. Yes, this entire nation fought the war together. However, to say that her father died fighting the Nazi Regime in Germany says (least to me) that her father died during World War II actually fighting the Nazis. Not due to the American asbestos in the factories.

I'm not doubting her father's service to this country, however I am saying she misrepresented what actually happened in order to come off as a more sympathetic character.

Your inability to understand English is not my problem, nor is it Jan Brewer's. She was making a very valid point in response to the left's childish need to holler "Nazi!" at everyone they don't like: that it's particularly offensive to her because her father lost his life in the US fight against the Nazi regime. Perhaps if you brain-damaged adolescents could learn to hold a serious, mature debate on issues instead, it would save her the trouble and save the rest of us from having to answer THIS sort of foolishness.

The point of trying to pre-empt your likely stupidity is that if I had had to actually listen to you make such an argument - and God knows, I've seen you do it before - it would have made me nauseous, and I'm not in the mood to puke today.

Nothing of what she said was WRONG. Her dad eventually DIED as a result of the results from the factory where he worked to foward the effort against HITLER, and Japan.

All people even civilians working in factories were working toward the same end.

THIS is a NON STORY.

Seen those 'MESOTELIOMA' Ads on TV as of late?

Try again.

Are you fucking serious?

She said....
"Knowing that my father died fighting the Nazi regime in Germany, that I lost him when I was 11 because of that . . . and then to have them call me Hitler's daughter. It hurts. It's ugliness beyond anything I've ever experienced."

Pretty cut and dry...she said he died fighting the Nazi regime and he didnt. That makes her a piece of shit. (If you dont think so, ask a WW2 vet how he feels about this lie). She spits on vets and is an ass.

By her logic, I guess this means she is like Hitler's daughter?

RETARD ALERT. Her Dad died because of working to arm America in the war against Nazi Germany. he died because of that fight. She is telling the truth. Dumb fucking liberal retards.

Signing Arizona immigration law was never a question for governor

She also opened herself up to what she says were unanticipated personal attacks.

"The Nazi comments . . . they are awful," she said, her voice dropping. "Knowing that my father died fighting the Nazi regime in Germany, that I lost him when I was 11 because of that . . . and then to have them call me Hitler's daughter. It hurts. It's ugliness beyond anything I've ever experienced."

A sad story indeed, except:

Brewer tells conflicting stories about dad's war effort

Thoughts USMB? Considering the recent events with people lying about their military record, what made Governor Brewer think nobody would check this? :eusa_eh:

My thoughts are that you should attempt to find decent, honest sources before you come in here, triumphantly - and mistakenly - crowing at us with your incorrect "Gotcha!" moments.

Here's the first sentence of your source: "Gov. Jan Brewer said in a recent interview that her father died fighting Nazis in Germany." Now, either your source has really poor reading and writing skills, or he's deliberately misconstruing her quote. She said he died fighting "the Nazi regime in Germany", not that he fought or died in Germany. Where was the Nazi regime? In Germany, wasn't it?

If you're planning to come back with anything that even vaguely implies that the people here in the US who worked for defense contractors to support the US war effort - and, for that matter, everyone who struggled and sacrificed and recycled and did without for that purpose - were not fighting the Nazi regime, don't even go there. The soldiers were on the front lines and bore the brunt of the war, no doubt about it, but the entire nation fought that war together.

Sorry... Your explaination was a bigger pile of crap than Brewers.

There comes a time when it just makes more sense to let someone like Brewer to stew in her own bullshit ignorance...

Maybe she is great at something else..I don't know ...but to try to spin a clear and obvious lie just makes you look ignorant..and..dishonest.. I didn't think of you that way previously.

She said he died fighting the Nazi regime, which he did, so it wasn't a lie. There was a lot more to what he was doing than just some factory job, and the way she phrased it was chosen to point that out in response to the offensive need the left has to trot out "Nazi! Hitler!" to smear anyone they don't like.

The lie here is the attempt to pretend that she claimed he fought in Germany.

When someone says "my ___ died fighting the Nazi regime". What's the first thing to come to mind? Actually fighting overseas? Or dying ten years later to American asbestos in the factories that weren't up to regulation?

Face it, she tried to tweak the facts a little bit to come off as more sympathetic and toss the ball back into her opponent's court by saying they're the real monsters. She should of just came out and said what happened fully and honestly, not misrepresenting the facts.

So because you have all of these lying assholes in the White House...your only defense is to make the opposition look dishonest as well.

Obama can't seem to tell the truth....his Administration is constantly telling us a pack of lies......

So you ignore that and try to focus on little white lies by the other side.

And that makes it all better.

Unless I heard her saying it....I won't believe it.

I've seen videos of Obama and other Dems lying through their teeth for several years.

Show me the video of Brewer lying about this....or is she just being misquoted?

Your inability to understand English is not my problem, nor is it Jan Brewer's. She was making a very valid point in response to the left's childish need to holler "Nazi!" at everyone they don't like: that it's particularly offensive to her because her father lost his life in the US fight against the Nazi regime. Perhaps if you brain-damaged adolescents could learn to hold a serious, mature debate on issues instead, it would save her the trouble and save the rest of us from having to answer THIS sort of foolishness.

The point of trying to pre-empt your likely stupidity is that if I had had to actually listen to you make such an argument - and God knows, I've seen you do it before - it would have made me nauseous, and I'm not in the mood to puke today.

Do you not see the irony in your post? You want to have a mature debate on the issues where if anything, I have been acting like a rational adult here while you have been throwing nothing out but insults, false accusations, and immature smears.

I feel nothing but pity for people like you though Cecilie.

Drinkwine? His name was "Drinkwine"?

Oh my, the possibilities are endless.

Imagine being named:

Imagona Eatfood

Gettastrawanne Snortcoke

Taecastan Anasit

Iwhannava Phooden Drinkwine

Last edited by a moderator:
She said he died fighting the Nazi regime, which he did, so it wasn't a lie. There was a lot more to what he was doing than just some factory job, and the way she phrased it was chosen to point that out in response to the offensive need the left has to trot out "Nazi! Hitler!" to smear anyone they don't like.

The lie here is the attempt to pretend that she claimed he fought in Germany.

When someone says "my ___ died fighting the Nazi regime". What's the first thing to come to mind? Actually fighting overseas? Or dying ten years later to American asbestos in the factories that weren't up to regulation?

Face it, she tried to tweak the facts a little bit to come off as more sympathetic and toss the ball back into her opponent's court by saying they're the real monsters. She should of just came out and said what happened fully and honestly, not misrepresenting the facts.

I don't really give a good goddamn WHAT conclusions you choose to jump to, nor do they mean that what was said was a lie, simply because you made an assumption and it was wrong.

Face it. You and your cohorts tried to make the issue about hate-filled racists and forced her to respond to puerile, simplistic insults, and NOW you're desperate to find something to personally attack her for because ANYTHING is better than having to deal with the reality of the issue of illegal immigration. God forbid we discuss how to stem the invasion of our country and the erosion of our economy that it's causing. Let's talk about whether or not Jan Brewer's wording was sufficiently dumbed-down to suit you! Yeah, THAT'S the fucking priority here.

My dad died in the mining industry. What's the first thing that comes to your mind? Does it mean I'm lying about how he died if your assumption happens to be wrong?

Brewer mischaracterized her father's service to gain sympathy that she did not deserve. She is no different that Blumenthal. Ask your neighbors and friends, like I did today. Almost to a woman and man, they said it was despicable behavior. Indeed, it is. So was Blumenthal's. Everybody who does this has to go. She is now toast, which is a just reward for her.

So because you have all of these lying assholes in the White House...your only defense is to make the opposition look dishonest as well.

I'm not going to bother quoting the rest of your post, because it all says the same thing here. This has nothing to do with Obama, the White House, etc. This has to do with the fact she misrepresented the facts. For you to assume that any story that is not in align with your political views is false because "it's the opposition" makes absolutely no sense.

er... she's an idiot?

Well, thank you for clarifying for us that you didn't read either of his links, but just accepted the conclusion presented in entirety. While I don't have much respect for your intelligence, I feel certain that even YOU have the reading comprehension to see the problem here right off the bat, had you bothered to read.

here's a CURE for Jillian...

She's clueless and a BITCH.

She posess ZERO Logic.

Sure Cure....

Wow, you sure are an assesst to the neo-cons on here. You're not only a drunk Tommy, but you're a mean drunk! I'm sure the far right is proud of you! :booze:

Nothing of what she said was WRONG. Her dad eventually DIED as a result of the results from the factory where he worked to foward the effort against HITLER, and Japan.

All people even civilians working in factories were working toward the same end.

THIS is a NON STORY.

Seen those 'MESOTELIOMA' Ads on TV as of late?

Try again.

Are you fucking serious?

She said....
"Knowing that my father died fighting the Nazi regime in Germany, that I lost him when I was 11 because of that . . . and then to have them call me Hitler's daughter. It hurts. It's ugliness beyond anything I've ever experienced."

Pretty cut and dry...she said he died fighting the Nazi regime and he didnt. That makes her a piece of shit. (If you dont think so, ask a WW2 vet how he feels about this lie). She spits on vets and is an ass.

By her logic, I guess this means she is like Hitler's daughter?

RETARD ALERT. Her Dad died because of working to arm America in the war against Nazi Germany. he died because of that fight. She is telling the truth. Dumb fucking liberal retards.

Maybe the problem is that leftists are incapable of imagining anyone taking a dangerous factory job out of patriotism and the desire to help their country win the war, or of imagining actually being any part of fighting their country's wars at all.

Cecilie1200, simply put, you are a homer for mischaracterization. You have no integrity. What you say on this matter, until your apologize for your deliberate mischaracterization, has no relevance. You have been thrown like dirty laundry: rightly so.

It's amusing how the libturds abhorrr lying unless obie wan does it then it's excused by "what politician hasn't lied"" obie wan lied about sitting in a church for twenty years and being deaf as a doorknob and all the libturds :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I don't really give a good goddamn WHAT conclusions you choose to jump to, nor do they mean that what was said was a lie, simply because you made an assumption and it was wrong.

Face it. You and your cohorts tried to make the issue about hate-filled racists and forced her to respond to puerile, simplistic insults, and NOW you're desperate to find something to personally attack her for because ANYTHING is better than having to deal with the reality of the issue of illegal immigration. God forbid we discuss how to stem the invasion of our country and the erosion of our economy that it's causing. Let's talk about whether or not Jan Brewer's wording was sufficiently dumbed-down to suit you! Yeah, THAT'S the fucking priority here.

My dad died in the mining industry. What's the first thing that comes to your mind? Does it mean I'm lying about how he died if your assumption happens to be wrong?

This has nothing to do with anything going on in Arizona. Why you are trying to make it otherwise, I have no idea. You seem to think because Jan Brewer is doing something you agree with, she is free from criticism because of her words. She is as responsible for her words, as is anyone else.

I'm not saying she is a complete liar either, I'm saying she misrepresented the facts. Whether she did it intentionally or unintentionally is up to debate.

Brewer mischaracterized her father's service to gain sympathy that she did not deserve. She is no different that Blumenthal. Ask your neighbors and friends, like I did today. Almost to a woman and man, they said it was despicable behavior. Indeed, it is. So was Blumenthal's. Everybody who does this has to go. She is now toast, which is a just reward for her.

If this would have been a democrat, these cons on this thread heads would be exploding. That's why I love pointing out the hypocrisy.

They are defending someone who lied because she is on the right. Go see if they are defending any democrats that lied.

Maybe the problem is that leftists are incapable of imagining anyone taking a dangerous factory job out of patriotism and the desire to help their country win the war, or of imagining actually being any part of fighting their country's wars at all.

Because leftists never served this country? Seek help.

Forum List

Back