AZ Gov Jan Brewer says her Father died fighting Nazis. Problem? He Didn't

just too damn convenient to overlook the lie that Gov. Brewer is "hitler's daughter" innit?

lying libturds and the lying lies they tell.. some dumb libturd wrote a book like that once upon a libturdtime.

Well you sweet little thing, why don't you start a thread on that, and we will discuss it there.

This thread is about the Gov. of AZ lying.

Connie cons and the lies they tell.

Hmmm, I just don't have it in me like you do Willow darling.

what? we're not concerned that a lying libturd said Gov. Brewer was "hitler daughter"? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't blame ME if your side gives the appearance of not being able to spell "patriotism", let alone exhibit any. You can make assumptions about what Governor Brewer's words meant, and I can make assumptions about what the left's behavior means.

Not being able to spell patriotism or exhibit any? Link?

You seem to be under the impression that questioning your country is a sign of not being patriotic. As someone who always talks about the Founding Fathers, you should be able to see the irony in such a statement. Plenty of "leftists" and Liberals have served their country, and proudly. There is perhaps not a biggest insult you can make, then to insult thousands if not millions of said servicemen and women who have served their country over the years who just happened to have a political ideology that was to the left of you.

::snore:: You want links to my opinion of how your side appears? Shut the smuck up, moron.

I'm not even vaguely interested in yet another long-winded defense of how your side REALLY, REALLY is patriotic, despite looking like it isn't. Just the fact that you HAVE to explain that your behavior is patriotic - HONEST! - so often that you reflexively drop into this pre-recorded speech proves my point brilliantly.

Methinks you twerps protest too much.

You're insulted that I think you're an unpatriotic dipshit? Good. I'm insulted that you and your ilk have the gall to call me and other Arizonans racists, so I'm GLAD that you've gotten some of your own medicine back.

And I'm even less interested in your lame attempt to make this about "proud leftist servicemembers" via deliberate misquote and misunderstanding than I am in your lame attempt to make Governor Brewer a liar by that method. She doesn't owe you an apology for proudly proclaiming her father's contribution to the fight against the Nazi regime, and I don't owe you one for SUGGESTING that you have trouble understanding the concept of patriotism.

Hey EZ the libturds called Mrs. Brewer "hitler's daughter" she clearly wasn't. They lied about her. whatyagottosayaboutthatlie?

Noting of substance I would suspect. Heck they're ALL going after ME for nailing their asses. And I love it.:lol:

I thrive on this shit. Exposing Statist lies...to the ROOT of this stupid fucking thread.

*Bring It*

OMG HE SAID:

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAA

You can't make this stuff up!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

just too damn convenient to overlook the lie that Gov. Brewer is "hitler's daughter" innit?

lying libturds and the lying lies they tell.. some dumb libturd wrote a book like that once upon a libturdtime.

Well you sweet little thing, why don't you start a thread on that, and we will discuss it there.

this thread is about lying and the lying libturds saying Gov. Brewer was hitler's daughter..

There's NO LIE in this thread except the attack on Governor Brewer and her DAD. I highlighted it...or aren't you that bright?

Hey EZ the libturds called Mrs. Brewer "hitler's daughter" she clearly wasn't. They lied about her. whatyagottosayaboutthatlie?

Noting of substance I would suspect. Heck they're ALL going after ME for nailing their asses. And I love it.:lol:

I thrive on this shit. Exposing Statist lies...to the ROOT of this stupid fucking thread.

*Bring It*

OMG HE SAID:

ok... everyone do a shot. ;)

Show me where she said he "died killing Nazis", twerp. S'matter with you dumbasses? First you can't READ English, now you can't SPEAK it, either.

I never said she did. It was a reductio ad absurdum statement. I guess it went over your head like a tent.

As for speaking....

We are on the internet. You shouldn't be hearing anyone's voices....... If you are, seek professional psychiatric help.

You could be schizophrenic.

*Bring It*

OMG HE SAID:

MODMORONS melodrama is catching.. you need to get yourself a grip.

OMG HE SAID:

I was trying to think what Thomas reminded me of. Then I realized:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24xYLYcPWYU]YouTube - Three Stooges Fight Over Turkey[/ame]

Willow, please post a link to prove that this woman's dad was fighting the Nazis. I will wait...

You know when the only cons on the thread are Silly, Willow, and the Drunk Tommy, that's when the fun begins!

*Bring It*

OMG HE SAID:

That's beacause you cannot win. And you know it.

Willow, please post a link to prove that this woman's dad was fighting the Nazis. I will wait...

soon as you post a link proving she is "hitler's daughter" I will wait.

demonize demonize demonize.

You know when the only cons on the thread are Silly, Willow, and the Drunk Tommy, that's when the fun begins!

I'm impressed with your insults.. keep defending the lying libturds and the lying lies they tell and tell me how she is again related to "hitler"

Forum List

Back