'Award-Winning Actor' James Cromwell: "There will be blood in the streets" if Trump isn't stopped

Remember just a couple weeks ago, all the tard pseudocons were whining about left wing rhetoric and asking if it was going to take some people getting killed before the Left turned it down?

Yeah.

Now, after some Trumpies have actually killed some people, they are like Vinne Barbarino in Welcome Back Kotter..."What?....Where?..."

Oh goody. Another hasbeen actor that wants to jump into the fray and fuck up half his audience. Ok. No more movies will get my money to see whatever he is playing in. No loss on my end.

Liberals have been killing blacks and Jews. Their patsy sending phony bombs didn't work.

Liberals can still bring their revolution by Christmas.

Remember just a couple weeks ago, all the tard pseudocons were whining about left wing rhetoric and asking if it was going to take some people getting killed before the Left turned it down?

Yeah.

Now, after some Trumpies have actually killed some people, they are like Vinne Barbarino in Welcome Back Kotter..."What?....Where?..."

You would believe they were Trump people. So stupid. Your ignorance is scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.

And right on cue, a Vinnie Barbarino appears! :lol:

"What?...Where?...

5bd3768ccf3f6e45042812ad-1920-960.jpg

Yeah.

"What?...Where?...

Yeah. That is proof. There are more holes in that story then on a golf course.

So James Cromwell is simply proving that in real life, he really is as loathsome, psychopathic and an evil piece of shit as his Dudley character in the movie LA Confidential. Shouldn't that ancient, freakishly over tall 7 foot freak be in a nursing home by now?

Yeah.

"What?...Where?...

worse than trump.jpg

Yeah.

"What?...Where?...

You're so happy that Jews died so you can bash on Trump, you're practically masturbating.
:laughing0301:

You REALLY wanted Hillary, didn't you?

Yeah.

"What?...Where?...

You're so happy that Jews died so you can bash on Trump, you're practically masturbating.

I hope that’s not meant towards me.

Yeah.

"What?...Where?...

g5000

Yeah.

"What?...Where?...

g5000

Ok.

Funny, I haven't heard Chris Matthews condemn the B actor. Maybe he's still trying to figure out how to blame Trump for the comment.

hate groups are proliferating like lice. riots are erupting like wildfires.

widespread disgust with political elites like Trump, as well as with the uncertainty and chaos, have made some kind of militarized solution increasingly attractive to embittered, demoralized Americans

Bannon correctly named this assault as the "deconstruction of the administrative state"

hate groups are proliferating like lice. riots are erupting like wildfires.

widespread disgust with political elites like Trump, as well as with the uncertainty and chaos, have made some kind of militarized solution increasingly attractive to embittered, demoralized Americans. Bannon correctly named this assault as the "deconstruction of the administrative state"

Take a fucking nerve pill. Its going to be a long 6-years...

Fuck him for being a disgrace to the absolute, almost universally agreed best of all Star Trek movies, First Contact.

Forum List

Back