Average Net Worth Exceeds $1 Million For 50 year olds.

Excellent point, that is rarely talked about but divorce is a devastating event both financially and emotionally. And women aren't always the beneficiary either.
Another reason no men want to get married. 50% of marriage don’t work out. Imagine having to cut what you saved in your 20s and 30s, give a large chunk to two lawyers, then cut what’s left in half.

People are getting smarter. The old way of having 2.5 kids is gone

Is it median or is it average?
Middle class republicans are experiencing cognitive dissonance right now. They see wages income has gone up. Based on the numbers, Biden’s doing great.

Are republicans complaining that most of the profits are going to the top?

Don’t forget Taylor Swift will be there. She’s a billionaire too. And how much do the players make?

Interesting fact. Those highly paid players are unionized. And the owners still make good money. That’s how most companies should operate. Pay the workers a fair wage.
whats a fair wage??

Excellent point, that is rarely talked about but divorce is a devastating event both financially and emotionally. And women aren't always the beneficiary either.
I think republicans starting with Reagan socially engineered the situation we’re in. This is how trickle down works. When unions don’t exist anymore. When labor doesn’t have a seat at the table.

We need to undo the things Reagan, newt and bush did

Another reason no men want to get married. 50% of marriage don’t work out. Imagine having to cut what you saved in your 20s and 30s, give a large chunk to two lawyers, then cut what’s left in half.

People are getting smarter. The old way of having 2.5 kids is gone
As for kids, the problem is the poorest Americans are having the most kids and quite often stable professional couples become DINKs (Dual Income No Kids).

whats a fair wage??
From 1978 to now ceo pay went up 1322%. Your pay went up 18%. You tell me.

2. if the company has a union, fair is always more than in a non union company.

3. My brother graduated in the 90s. Rose to the top. Made a lot. In that time he gave himself big raises. No union so workers only got modest raises if any.

I think he overpaid himself and underpaid the middle class workers. He’s retiring in April at 55. You have to work till you’re 70

As for kids, the problem is the poorest Americans are having the most kids and quite often stable professional couples become DINKs (Dual Income No Kids).
Yea they don’t want to pay for kids. Doesn’t sound like fun or worth it. They get a dog.

The poor don’t have money. So they’re already poor. They don’t care. What’s something really fun you can do that doesn’t cost a dime? Fuck! Lol

From 1978 to now ceo pay went up 1322%. Your pay went up 18%. You tell me.

2. if the company has a union, fair is always more than in a non union company.

3. My brother graduated in the 90s. Rose to the top. Made a lot. In that time he gave himself big raises. No union so workers only got modest raises if any.

I think he overpaid himself and underpaid the middle class workers. He’s retiring in April at 55. You have to work till you’re 70
but what is a fair wage??

heres a hint,,
a teenager living at home with no bills doesnt need the same wage as a man with a family of 5,,

so I ask again what is a fair wage??

but what is a fair wage??

heres a hint,,
a teenager living at home with no bills doesnt need the same wage as a man with a family of 5,,

so I ask again what is a fair wage??
I work at a company I found out the guys who go on the road m-f only make $65k. Boy that’s cutting it close. They don’t have college degrees and where else can you make $65k without a college degree? No wonder we have a hard time finding people. I thought those guys make $80k.

So I make way more than them.

I work at a company I found out the guys who go on the road m-f only make $65k. Boy that’s cutting it close. They don’t have college degrees and where else can you make $65k without a college degree? No wonder we have a hard time finding people. I thought those guys make $80k.

So I make way more than them.
doesnt answer my question,,
what is a fair wage,,

Oh stop. Make your stupid point that doesn’t matter.

Like I said, if the company has a union, fair is usually more than if labor doesn’t have a seat at the table.
how do you know thats fair??

sounds more like thats just what they agreed on,,

a fair wage is what ever wage can be justified to maintain a product at a reasonable price to maintain the company,,

if that wage cant provide your existance its not the job for you but could be for a teenager living at home or a second income,,

a fair wage is what ever wage can be justified to maintain a product at a reasonable price to maintain the company,,

if that wage cant provide your existance its not the job for you but could be for a teenager living at home or a second income,,
Sounds like you want to argue about what’s fair rather than just pay what’s fair

My brother is a vp of hr. For years he worked for unionized companies so pay was high and bonus’ usually achieved.

Now he works for a company that thinks like you. Pay less and unachievable goals to hit bonus.

Funny thing is, it’s a diversity candidate doing it. A black guy. Came from IBM.

My brother is a vp of hr. For years he worked for unionized companies so pay was high and bonus’ usually achieved.

Now he works for a company that thinks like you. Pay less and unachievable goals to hit bonus.

Funny thing is, it’s a diversity candidate doing it. A black guy. Came from IBM.
should a teenager flipping burgers at mcdonalds be paid the same as your brother??

you havent said what a fair wage is yet,,

I gave my example and all youve done is dodge the question,,
Stop! You’re just trying to distract. The system we have now is systemic from Reagan to trump. What’s fair today is not as fair as what it was on carters watch even.

It depends on the job. I gave an example yesterday. 5 people were making $100k doing sales. That was fair. Then they cut up their territories so 10 people could only make $60k.

Whats fair? I guess in a shit economy, beggars can’t be choosers.

In a union company that wouldn’t happen to the employees.

Stop! You’re just trying to distract. The system we have now is systemic from Reagan to trump. What’s fair today is not as fair as what it was on carters watch even.

It depends on the job. I gave an example yesterday. 5 people were making $100k doing sales. That was fair. Then they cut up their territories so 10 people could only make $60k.

Whats fair? I guess in a shit economy, beggars can’t be choosers.

In a union company that wouldn’t happen to the employees.
an thats why so many union comapnies either go out of business or move offshores,,

Forum List

Back