Average Americans voting against themselves.

Is the Republican Party dangerous to America?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

No more so than the Democrat party.

Which party has actual plans and has been fighting against Republicans for higher wages and increased economy?

Don't mistake my post as a defense of the Republican party. It is not.
Then lets put pressure on Democrats to not sell out. Let's tea bag that party. The wallstreet protesters 99% occupy wallstreet people were very unorganized. They didn't even have a voter registration booth. And those people didn't show up to vote in the next midterm. They have the government they deserve.

Which party has actual plans and has been fighting against Republicans for higher wages and increased economy?

I'm not. I simply asked a question.

The Republican party is ONLY dangerous to the middle class and poor, for us rich/wealthy folks it's a party!

Yes! Because your 40% tax on your fake trust is proof that the Republicans love you.

Yes! Because your 40% tax on your fake trust is proof that the Republicans love you

That's 4%, and that's why folks like Bill Gates are Nevada corporations.

The Feds don't care what state your fake trust is in, you're paying a higher rate than an individual.

The Feds don't care what state your fake trust is in, you're paying a higher rate than an individual.

Really? Then why is Bill Gates a Nevada corporation?

Microsoft is a Nevada corporation.

Swift Trucking headquartered in Phoenix is a Nevada corporation.

Nevada IS special.

It's not for your imagined 4% tax rate.

Why would that impact their federal tax rate? Spell it out and I'll be happy to show you your error.

Nevada IS special.

Then you should be able to show how it reduces Federal taxes owed.

Dems want to grow the economy?
Then why do they add so many regulations that strangle economic activity?

I'm not. I simply asked a question.
Poor and middle class Republicans have been convinced the solution is to shrink government but they don't realize where and when government is important. They don't realize when they say "Democrats are just as bad" that they are admitting the system is corrupt. But good luck getting them to go against the private bankers because the bankers own America.

Lie. It's amazing how the least intelligent drones for the left literally CANNOT perceive of anything outside their programming. Farm animals have a greater capacity for independent thought.

The Republican party is ONLY dangerous to the middle class and poor, for us rich/wealthy folks it's a party!

Yes! Because your 40% tax on your fake trust is proof that the Republicans love you.

Yes! Because your 40% tax on your fake trust is proof that the Republicans love you

Nevada IS special.

Why would that impact their federal tax rate? Spell it out and I'll be happy to show you your error.

Nevada IS special.

It is true right to work and tax breaks have lured companies away but bye bye middle class.

This is where government needs to do some social engineering

Nevada IS special.

Nevada IS special.

It is true right to work and tax breaks have lured companies away but bye bye middle class.

It is true right to work and tax breaks have lured companies away

Nevada can give you Federal tax breaks?

Ah the vague but evil "regulations" I've heard Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell NOT mention once as majority leaders.

You're such a right wing nut

Nevada IS special.

Nevada IS special.

For 2015, I paid 4% of my total income in federal tax.

Nevada has no IRS information sharing agreement. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Ah the vague but evil "regulations" I've heard Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell NOT mention once as majority leaders.

Ah the vague but evil "regulations"

Hey, lets raise capital requirements on banks some more, that'll boost lending, eh?

Both major Parties pose dangers where partisan beliefs are pushed above and beyond the Constitutional limits on govt.
instead of enforcing the laws to include protect and represent all ppl's beliefs interest and consent equally.

Constitutionalists are only "dangerous" to politicians who fail to enforce and respect the Constitution.
That goes for both Republicans and Democrats.

I would include Supreme Court Justices and Federal Circuit Court 'Judges' as some of those 'politicians'.

Nevada IS special.

Nevada IS special.

Nevada has no IRS information sharing agreement. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Based on your confusion between corporate revenue and corporate income, your claim makes me laugh.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

So Nevada doesn't reduce your Federal tax rate, you're committing fraud. Thanks for the admission.

Nevada IS special.

Nevada IS special.

I don't know.

From now on never mention regulations without pointing to a specific regulation. Otherwise you just sound like a parrot. Errr regulations. eek, tort reform. Aaah tax and spenders. Oooh weak on terror. Raaat godless.

Nevada IS special.

Nevada IS special.

Did you know blue States pay more federal $ and red states take more than they pay?

Maybe we should cut off the free lunch

Nevada IS special.

Nevada IS special.

I don't know.

From now on never mention regulations without pointing to a specific regulation. Otherwise you just sound like a parrot. Errr regulations. eek, tort reform. Aaah tax and spenders. Oooh weak on terror. Raaat godless.

Squawk, tax the rich.......Guns are bad.....Muslims are good.

Yeah, liberal parrots are annoying.

Nevada IS special.

Nevada IS special.

Did you know blue States pay more federal $ and red states take more than they pay?

State don't pay Federal taxes. Derp!

I'd cut Federal spending by 50%.

Ah the vague but evil "regulations"

Hey, lets raise capital requirements on banks some more, that'll boost lending, eh?
So you want banks to not have enough cash on hand in case of the next crash you say is inevidibly is coming?

Nevada IS special.

Nevada IS special.

State don't pay Federal taxes. Derp!

I'd cut Federal spending by 50%.
We know what you would do. You'd go back to bushanomics or WORSE.

Forum List

Back