It's time we admit the obvious

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
It's time we admit the obvious. Radical Islam isn't radical to this president. It's simply a means to an end. Our end.

The creature in the White House is a stinking traitor.....

We're stuck with this creature for another half year but maybe it's time to institute a Presidential recall to prevent future problems like this.....the American people need a better way to stop the Executive Branch from underhanded traitorous actions...

Articles: Why Not Admit the Obvious: The President Won't Blame Them because He Agrees with Them

Articles: Americans Deserve A Presidential Recall Option

So what war are you trying to fight? iSIS or Islam? You call it radical Islam, he calls it a distortion of Islam. Your way insults Muslims with peaceful views of the religion, his insults those who carry that extreme philosophy.

Similar lessons are in the Bible. If a group started killing in the name of the bible... Chopping off hands for, poking out eyes, stoning to death... Would you call them radical Christians?

It's time we admit the obvious. Radical Islam isn't radical to this president. It's simply a means to an end. Our end.

We're stuck with this creature for another half year but maybe it's time to institute a Presidential recall to prevent future problems like this.....the American people need a better way to stop the Executive Branch from underhanded traitorous actions...

Articles: Why Not Admit the Obvious: The President Won't Blame Them because He Agrees with Them

The president has killed thousands of ISIS fighters. How many have you killed?

So what war are you trying to fight? iSIS or Islam? You call it radical Islam, he calls it a distortion of Islam. Your way insults Muslims with peaceful views of the religion, his insults those who carry that extreme philosophy.

Similar lessons are in the Bible. If a group started killing in the name of the bible... Chopping off hands for, poking out eyes, stoning to death... Would you call them radical Christians?

chopping off hand and poking out eyes was never an aspect of biblical jurisprudence----stoning was a means of execution

It's time we admit the obvious :

The United States government is single-handedly and exclusively RESPONSIBLE for Muslims RETALIATORY attacks against Americans.

are you telling me that there has been a Reformation in Islam? i don't think so....

80% of muslims may prefer to lead ordinary peaceful lives but the other 20% are in war against the infidels (us)....but they are all following the same basic Koran and teachings of Muhammad....which includes the so-called 'extreme' teachings....

that's why some Muslim offspring become radicals......it's all there in the book.....

are you telling me that there has been a Reformation in Islam? i don't think so....

80% of muslims may prefer to lead ordinary peaceful lives but the other 20% are in war against the infidels (us)....but they are all following the same basic Koran and teachings of Muhammad....which includes the so-called 'extreme' teachings....
Have you read the Old Testament, seems they were a lot like the Muslims also.........

that's why some Muslim offspring become radicals......it's all there in the book.....

has there been a reformation of the American Likudnick , Warmonger, Interventionists axis of evil?

Has science been able to genetically alter the Charles Manson gene?

upload_2016-6-18_14-39-16.jpeg

The United States government is single-handedly and exclusively RESPONSIBLE for Muslims RETALIATORY attacks against Americans.

so you think Iran should get the bomb and retaliate.....?

Have you read the Old Testament, seems they were a lot like the Muslims also.........

this is the modern world now......even muslims have the internet.....

Not every Muslim belongs to the Muslim far-right. We really should make the distinction.

Every person on the far-right should be viewed with suspicion, regardless of what absurd fairy tales they use to justify their hatred.

chopping off hand and poking out eyes was never an aspect of biblical jurisprudence----stoning was a means of execution
You need to reread Exodus 21

Not every Muslim belongs to the Muslim far-right. We really should make the distinction.

Every person on the far-right should be viewed with suspicion, regardless of what absurd fairy tales they use to justify their hatred.

i agree that there are far-left Muslims....in fact the Orlando terrorist was a Demonrat.....

this is the modern world now......even muslims have the internet.....
Not the poor ones...

i agree that there are far-left Muslims....in fact the Orlando terrorist was a Demonrat.....
I am sure being a democrat led him to be violent and in a murderous rage..

so you think Iran should get the bomb and retaliate.....?

RETALIATE?

No, I don't think they should RETALIATE . But I don't have a say

The US deposed their duly elected prime minister Mohammad Mosaddeq and installed a murderous Shah responsible for thousands of Iranian deaths

The USS Vincennes shot down an Iranian CIVIL aircraft

So retaliation is the correct word

I am sure being a democrat led him to be violent and in a murderous rage..
probably....
Then why are not more members killing gheys?

Forum List

Back