Donald Trump supports Gays

Flashback Interview: Trump Defends Gays from Clintons in 2000

How many 'conservatives' are going to dump this guy? How many 'liberals' are going to switch their stance on homosexuality because anything and everything Trump says is deemed evil.

Your source is gay, literally.

Anyway, this will switch zero votes as Trump does not support marriage equality and Clinton does.
You are fooling yourself if you really think trump is against gay marriage

How many 'conservatives' are going to dump this guy? How many 'liberals' are going to switch their stance on homosexuality because anything and everything Trump says is deemed evil.

Anyway, this will switch zero votes as Trump does not support marriage equality and Clinton does.
You are fooling yourself if you really think trump is against gay marriage

Who knows, it's the last thing he said and he's supplied a list of judges for the supreme court who are most likely not too gay friendly and as president that's probably where he would do the most harm.

Trump has been to several gay weddings and called them "beautiful". Trump allows tranny dudes to use women's bathrooms in Trump Tower. So, there you go.

Trump has been to several gay weddings and called them "beautiful". Trump allows tranny dudes to use women's bathrooms in Trump Tower. So, there you go.
No matter who gets elected there will be at least 4 more years of LGBT progression.

I hear Pakistan is still holding strong to their core values so at least you still have a few utopian societies out there fighting the good fight

Trump is certainly the most gay friendly republican nominee ever. Of course, I wouldn't recommend LGBT people attend any Trump events, where the crowd is full of rubes and fundies that are hostile to their existence.
Too bad they're unaware of how their messiah feels about the ones they can't stand. Maybe someone should tell the Trumpsters that the Donald loves gay marriage and dudes using their wives'/daughters'/girlfriends' showers/bathrooms etc.

Trump is certainly the most gay friendly republican nominee ever. Of course, I wouldn't recommend LGBT people attend any Trump events, where the crowd is full of rubes and fundies that are hostile to their existence.
Too bad they're unaware of how their messiah feels about the ones they can't stand. Maybe someone should tell the Trumpsters that the Donald loves gay marriage and dudes using their wives'/daughters'/girlfriends' showers/bathrooms etc.
Geez you are the worst

I'm sure that is true...not really.

Noooooopppppppeeeeee.........

Nope what? Clinton's views, like most Americans back in 2004 is not a secret. I will state again, this changes exactly zero votes.

Just recently Trump told a Christian program that he is not in favor of marriage equality and he has a list of judges who are not particularly fond of gay rights.

This smacks as desperation from Trump supporters who fantasize that gays will revolt and support Trump. Zero evidence. .

Nope what? Clinton's views, like most Americans back in 2004 is not a secret. I will state again, this changes exactly zero voted.

In other words, Clinton goes which ever way the wind blows for you guys. Just like her husband did back in 1996.

Nope what? Clinton's views, like most Americans back in 2004 is not a secret. I will state again, this changes exactly zero voted.

In other words, Clinton goes which ever way the wind blows for you guys. Just like her husband did back in 1996.

In 2004 most of the country did not approve of gay marriage. Today is a different story. Keep dreaming if you think this means anything, we both know it doesn't or you'd have something this decade to point to.

In 2004 most of the country did not approve of gay marriage. Today is a different story. Keep dreaming if you think this means anything, we both know it doesn't or you'd have something this decade to point to.

Can you show me a poll that actually proves that? Because I don't think that is true.

Can you show me a poll that actually proves that? Because I don't think that is true.

Really? Wouldn't you want to google that first before asking?

Marriage

In 2004 only 42% supported gay marriage
In 2016 it's 61%.

Marriage

In 2016 it's 61%.

I didn't actually bring it into the discussion.

Marriage

In 2016 it's 61%.

I didn't actually bring it into the discussion.

You asked a question because you're too stupid to look it up, I provided the answer, I don't care what you think you brought or didn't bring to the discussion.

Forum List

Back