Avenatti Arrested for Crimes While on Bail

Trump IRS is railroading this innocent man!!!

( Someone has to write something other than the guy deserves whatever he get! )

A man is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Even people we may not like or agree with.

I did not say he was guilty and my response was a joke because everyone else has been harsh already...

He is guilty of being a piece of shit though!

Everyone that arrested him is tramps people, also did you know he sued survivor and tramp in 04. I don't know ifs its a set up, but it sure smells awful , all of tramps men. Check it out, tramp gets even.
The preceding three sentences of gibberish have been brought to you by BOOZE!
Booze! You may not know what you are saying but it sure feels good to say it.

A man is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Even people we may not like or agree with.

Not true at all. If someone commits a crime then they are guilty, whether they are found guilty in a court of law or not.

Everyone that arrested him is tramps people, also did you know he sued survivor and tramp in 04. I don't know ifs its a set up, but it sure smells awful , all of tramps men. Check it out, tramp gets even.
The preceding three sentences of gibberish have been brought to you by BOOZE!
Booze! You may not know what you are saying but it sure feels good to say it.

Really do you homework. Its tramp revenge!! Jesus , its so obvious unless one is blind.

Geoffrey Steven Berman (born September 12, 1959) is an American lawyer serving as the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York since 2018.

Nomination to be U.S. Attorney[edit]On April 19, 2018, his nomination was reported out of committee by a voice vote.[4] His nomination was confirmed by voice vote on April 26, 2018. Nicola T. Hanna
United States Attorney for the Central District of California

Mary Daly, barr’s dtr.Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), the Treasury Department's financial crimes unit, a Justice official said.

Really do you homework. Its tramp revenge!! Jesus , its so obvious unless one is blind
So Michael Avenatti is really just a poor put upon guy who is totally innocent of all charges and has been taken down
by Trump people?
That sounds crazy. Are you aware of that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back