Autopsy of a Dead Coup

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.Victor Davis Hanson….my man!

Vic reminds all of the lies, the corruption, the attempt to depose the President elected by the American people, who wouldn’t accept the FBI/DoJ pushing the Clinton Crime Family into the office.

2.The greatest scandal in American political history, designed to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein and Hussein, knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs. “…a coordinated effort among the media, political progressives and celebrities to so demonize Trump that his imminent removal likely would appear a relief to the people. Anything was justified that led to that end.” [Hanson]

3.When it became evident that a coterie of career government officials was out to form a coup, and depose a duly elected President......remember all the fools who denied that there is a Deep State????
"Andrew McCabe Confirms: Deep State Plotted To Take Down Trump"
Andrew McCabe Confirms: Deep State Plotted To Take Down Trump | Investor's Business Daily

4. “There are many elements to what in time likely will become recognized as the greatest scandal in American political history, marking the first occasion in which U.S. government bureaucrats sought to overturn an election and to remove a sitting U.S. president.

5. The deep state is by nature cowardly. It does not move unless it feels it can disguise its subterranean efforts …as expressed in tell-all book titles such as fired FBI Directors James Comey’s Higher Loyalty or in disgraced Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe’s psychodramatic The Threat.

6. …press coverage, ran about 90 percent negative toward Trump…Journalists themselves consulted with the Clinton campaign to coordinate attacks. … journalistic grandees such as John Harwood, Mark Leibovich, Dana Milbank, and Glenn Thrush often communicated (and even post factum were unapologetic about doing so) with John Podesta’s staff to construct various anti-Trump themes and have the Clinton campaign review or even audit them in advance…. paid directly by Fusion GPS… to spread lurid stories from the dossier.

7. [James] Rutenberg put it in 2016: “If you view a Trump presidency as something that’s potentially dangerous, then your reporting is going to reflect that. You would move closer than you’ve ever been to being oppositional. Rutenberg never considered that half the country might have considered the Hillary Clinton presidency “potentially dangerous,” and yet did not expect the evening news, in 90 percent of its coverage, to reflect such suspicions.” Autopsy of a Dead Coup

The divide between the American people and the Left's elites has never been more clear: the former clinging to the views of the Founders, the elites to the views of Marx, Stalin and Franklin Roosevelt.

And the battle rages.

What to do about lying media? They never got away with that before the 90s. What changed that can be rolled back and their feet held to the fire for publishing falsehoods?

PS: Politicians lying is expected. Sad but true.

Last edited:
It is a intriguing story. An intriguing story that will get very little exposure. I concur with your sentiment that this is actually more scandalous than even Watergate, but it is not an easy headline to write, the type of headline that will drawn in a reader.

Watergate- Illegal break in at night to bug the DNC headquarters and covered up by the PResident of the United States of America.

Go ahead- try to write the headline for this scandal and you’ll see what I mean.

What to do about lying media? They never got away with that before the 90s. What changed that can be rolled back and their feet held to the fire for publishing falsehoods?
Fox made lying fashionable and profitable. MSNBC and a the websites you guys rely on for information followed suit. Nothing new here

It is a intriguing story. An intriguing story that will get very little exposure. I concur with your sentiment that this is actually more scandalous than even Watergate, but it is not an easy headline to write, the type of headline that will drawn in a reader.

Watergate- Illegal break in at night to bug the DNC headquarters and covered up by the PResident of the United States of America.

Go ahead- try to write the headline for this scandal and you’ll see what I mean.

16 Trump campaign officials met with Russian operatives during which time Russians were hacking DNC computers. How did is do?

You put your keyboard on what is probably an insoluble problem.

With the promise of informing the public, the press was given a central place in the first amendment....and they've broken that promise.

I see no way to re-write the contract.

"CBS’s Lara Logan on Media Bias: ‘Unless You Seek Out Breitbart,’ You Won’t See the ‘Other Side’
Lara Logan, foreign correspondent for CBS’s 60 Minutes, said Breitbart News offers “the other side” of news media relative to what she described as a mostly left-wing and partisan Democrat news landscape in the U.S. and abroad.

She offered her remarks in an interview published last Friday with the Mike Drop podcast, hosted by retired Navy SEAL Mike Ritland.

Ritland characterized U.S. news media as “absurdly left-leaning” and supportive of Democrats, further describing the status quo of American news media’s left-wing and partisan Democrat biases as a “huge f**king problem” and “disaster for this country.”

Logan concurred, “I agree with that. That’s true.” She described U.S. and international news media as “mostly liberal,” adding, “most” journalists are left.

“The media everywhere is mostly liberal, not just the U.S.,” assessed Logan.

One ideological perspective on everything never leads to an open free diverse tolerant society. The more opinions and views … of everything that you have, the better off we all are. So creating one ideological position on everything throughout your universities, throughout academia, in school and college, in media, and everywhere else, that’s what concerns me. I don’t have to agree with everybody.

Logan added, “Although the media has historically always been left-leaning, we’ve abandoned our pretense — or at least the effort — to be objective, today. … We’ve become political activists, and some could argue propagandists, and there’s some merit to that.”
Lara Logan: 'Seek Out Breitbart' to 'Know' the 'Other Side'

Last edited:

16 Trump campaign officials met with Russian operatives during which time Russians were hacking DNC computers. How did is do?

Saying "Hi, how are you" at a cocktail party loaded with international diplomats is not "a meeting", therefore you did terribly, sorry.

Saying "Hi, how are you" at a cocktail party loaded with international diplomats is not "a meeting", therefore you did terribly, sorry.

What about meeting in an office and lying about it?

It is important to see the scribbling of the indelibly indoctrinated, like that one.

We should never be allowed to forget the damage government schooling has done.

“How did is do?” I have no idea what that means.

“How did is do?” I have no idea what that means.
Whoops...”how did I do”?

Wait...that is your attention grabbing headline? Don’t apply for an editorial job. You named nobody who supposedly committed a crime. Some people met with some people while other people were hacking a computer. Seriously, I nearly nodded off reading it.

Wait...that is your attention grabbing headline? Don’t apply for an editorial job. You named nobody who supposedly committed a crime. Some people met with some people while other people were hacking a computer. Seriously, I nearly nodded off reading it.
People from the same organization. Hacking is a crime. Hiring hackers is as well

8. Even when the only individuals for whom we have actual evidence…EVIDENCE….of collusion, conspiracy and contact with the Kremlin are Democrats…..the corruption was out and on display:

“The Democratic National Committee’s appendages often helped to massage CNN news coverage—such as Donna Brazile’s primary debate tip-off to the Clinton campaign….from fabrications about Trump’s supposed removal of the bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office, to the mythologies in the Steele dossier, to lies about the Trump Tower meeting, to assurances that Michael Cohen would testify to Trump’s suborning perjury, and on and on.

9. CNN soon proved that it is no longer a news organization at all—as reporters … all trafficked in false rumors and unproven gossip detrimental to Trump, while hosts and guest hosts such as Reza Aslan, the late Anthony Bourdain, and Anderson Cooper stooped to obscenity and grossness to attack Trump.

10. …politicos and celebrities tried to drive Trump’s numbers down to facilitate some sort of popular ratification for his removal. Hollywood and the coastal corridor punditry exhausted public expressions of assassinating or injuring the president, as the likes of Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Robert de Niro, Peter Fonda, Kathy Griffin, Madonna, Snoop Dogg, and a host of others vied rhetorically to slice apart, shoot, beat up, cage, behead, and blow up the president.” Autopsy of a Dead Coup

People from the same organization. Hacking is a crime. Hiring hackers is as well

So now you are trying to explain your “attention grabbing “ headline. You never named the organization involved in the crime. You said Russians. Russian is a nationality, not an organization. You have no connection between the hackers and the folks meeting with the unnamed Trump people. Keep trying, what else do you have to do?

8. Even when the only individuals for whom we have actual evidence…EVIDENCE….of collusion, conspiracy and contact with the Kremlin are Democrats…..the corruption was out and on display:

“The Democratic National Committee’s appendages often helped to massage CNN news coverage—such as Donna Brazile’s primary debate tip-off to the Clinton campaign….from fabrications about Trump’s supposed removal of the bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office, to the mythologies in the Steele dossier, to lies about the Trump Tower meeting, to assurances that Michael Cohen would testify to Trump’s suborning perjury, and on and on.

9. CNN soon proved that it is no longer a news organization at all—as reporters … all trafficked in false rumors and unproven gossip detrimental to Trump, while hosts and guest hosts such as Reza Aslan, the late Anthony Bourdain, and Anderson Cooper stooped to obscenity and grossness to attack Trump.

10. …politicos and celebrities tried to drive Trump’s numbers down to facilitate some sort of popular ratification for his removal. Hollywood and the coastal corridor punditry exhausted public expressions of assassinating or injuring the president, as the likes of Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Robert de Niro, Peter Fonda, Kathy Griffin, Madonna, Snoop Dogg, and a host of others vied rhetorically to slice apart, shoot, beat up, cage, behead, and blow up the president.” Autopsy of a Dead Coup
Thoughts and prayers jumbo

So now you are trying to explain your “attention grabbing “ headline. You never named the organization involved in the crime. You said Russians. Russian is a nationality, not an organization. You have no connection between the hackers and the folks meeting with the unnamed Trump people. Keep trying, what else do you have to do?
The Russian government was implied. First rule of headline writing is to sacrifice details for brevity.

Fox made lying fashionable and profitable. MSNBC and a the websites you guys rely on for information followed suit. Nothing new here
OP posts about lying criminal traitors and lo and behold! One appears.

PS: Politicians lying is expected. Sad but true.

One possible answer may be here....
'

"Covington teen Nicholas Sandmann sues The Washington Post for defamation
“The Post ignored basic journalist standards because it wanted to advance its … biased agenda against President Donald J. Trump … by impugning individuals perceived to be supporters of the President.”
Covington teen Nicholas Sandmann sues The Washington Post for defamation

Forum List

Back