Autopsy: FBI Agents Shot Detroit Imam 21 Times

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
In Michigan, explosive details have emerged from the long-awaited release of the autopsy report for a Detroit-area Muslim imam slain by the FBI in October. The imam, Luqman Ameen Abdullah, headed a Sunni Muslim group called the Ummah. He was shot dead during an FBI raid shortly after being indicted on charges of conspiracy to commit federal crimes. Local Muslim leaders have questioned if authorities are trying to cover up facts surrounding his death. The autopsy report was finally released Monday after a lengthy delay. It shows Abdullah died from twenty-one gunshot wounds and was found with his wrists handcuffed behind his back. House Judiciary Chair John Conyers is expected to join a coalition of civil rights and Muslim groups today to call for a Justice Department probe.

Democracy Now! | Headlines for February 02, 2010

You could always check out the CREDIBLE news agencies first, you know....

The report released Monday by the Wayne County medical examiner's office indicates that Luqman Ameen Abdullah was shot once in the back. An initial review of the report mistakenly cited 21 wounds.
Autopsy: Imam shot 20 times in FBI raid - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

DEARBORN, Mich. - An autopsy report shows that a Muslim prayer leader suffered 20 gunshot wounds during an FBI raid at a warehouse in a Detroit suburb where agents were attempting to arrest him.

The report released Monday by the Wayne County medical examiner's office indicates that Luqman Ameen Abdullah was shot once in the back. An initial review of the report mistakenly cited 21 wounds.
-------------------

Just a small mistake. I wonder which report is true.

I feel I can't generate a whole lot sympathy for this dude.

Terrorist ties do ya think?????

In Michigan, explosive details have emerged from the long-awaited release of the autopsy report for a Detroit-area Muslim imam slain by the FBI in October. The imam, Luqman Ameen Abdullah, headed a Sunni Muslim group called the Ummah. He was shot dead during an FBI raid shortly after being indicted on charges of conspiracy to commit federal crimes. Local Muslim leaders have questioned if authorities are trying to cover up facts surrounding his death. The autopsy report was finally released Monday after a lengthy delay. It shows Abdullah died from twenty-one gunshot wounds and was found with his wrists handcuffed behind his back. House Judiciary Chair John Conyers is expected to join a coalition of civil rights and Muslim groups today to call for a Justice Department probe.

If true, this is a disgusting example of government waste:evil:. Those bullets are paid for with American taxdollars! :evil:

☭proletarian☭;1967867 said:

If true, this is a disgusting example of government waste:evil:. Those bullets are paid for with American taxdollars! :evil:

I know I shouldn't have laughed, but this one struck me as funny. Sorry. I know. I am going to hell.

Ok, say he WAS shot 20 times... what's the point? How many times should he have been shot? Why was he shot, or, better yet, why was he shot 20 times?

I think a little more info is called for here before we start pissing our pants.

I feel I can't generate a whole lot sympathy for this dude.

Terrorist ties do ya think?????

From what I can tell, he was only accused, not convicted. Who knows, he may have been aquitted. It wouldn't be the first time the FBI charged an innocent man. That's why you don't place the execution before the trial.

Forum List

Back