Auto Bailout Was Mitt's Idea

It is always hilarious when lefties devolve into a never ending cycle of making excuses for Obamas poor choices.

It is always hilarious when lefties devolve into a never ending cycle of making excuses for Obamas poor choices.

Uh, no ... What's funny is the wiggling and wriggling the rw's do when they see yet another lie from their heroes.

But, to be fair, maybe Mittens just shook his head and that memory fell out.

Eric Fehrnstrom: Auto Bailout Was Mitt Romney's Idea

Mr Etch A Sketch is giving a whole new meaning to flip-flop.

He not only does not remember his own position(s), he steals other people's - especially the president's.

How LOW can he GO?

liar.jpg

Mitt has always said "Managed Bankruptcy". Not a bailout.

Your link says so.

Uh, no ... What's funny is the wiggling and wriggling the rw's do when they see yet another lie from their heroes.

But, to be fair, maybe Mittens just shook his head and that memory fell out.

Come on Luddly. This isn't rocket science. Obama has no track record of any cogent thought, and you have a desire to excusify.

Is every message by the left going to be weird double talk in this election cycle? When is the left going to tell us what a great job their guy did without qualifying it some way?

I think this is the first election in history where supporters of the incumbent are telling voters how much they like the other candidate.

Is every message by the left going to be weird double talk in this election cycle? When is the left going to tell us what a great job their guy did without qualifying it some way?

Have you checked my sig lately?

As always, I invite you rw's to post links to pub accomplishments and as usual, you can't.

Have you checked my sig lately?

As always, I invite you rw's to post links to pub accomplishments and as usual, you can't.

Your sig looks like something that Mr Sheman would post....which is why I ignore it completely.

Incumbants need at least one accomplishment if they want a second term. Obama is looking more like Bush 41 than anyone could have ever imagined. Heck he has a Quayle as a VP.

Eric Fehrnstrom: Auto Bailout Was Mitt Romney's Idea

Mr Etch A Sketch is giving a whole new meaning to flip-flop.

He not only does not remember his own position(s), he steals other people's - especially the president's.

How LOW can he GO?

liar.jpg

Mitt has always said "Managed Bankruptcy". Not a bailout.

Your link says so.

Is there ANYTHING you can get right?

Take another look.

I didn't pull the word "bailout" out of thin air. If you say I did, YOU are the liar. You and Joe Wilson.

Incumbants need at least one accomplishment if they want a second term. Obama is looking more like Bush 41 than anyone could have ever imagined. Heck he has a Quayle as a VP.

Please do check out my sig links.

And, as usual, if you can post even one link to even one pub accomplishment, have at it.

You can't though, because there isn't any.:lol:

Forum List

Back