Auto Bailout Was Mitt's Idea

Is every message by the left going to be weird double talk in this election cycle? When is the left going to tell us what a great job their guy did without qualifying it some way?

Have you checked my sig lately?

As always, I invite you rw's to post links to pub accomplishments and as usual, you can't.

Your sig looks like something that Mr Sheman would post....which is why I ignore it completely.

Translation - You couldn't find even one link to even one Republican accomplishment.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you could, if any of you could, you would fill up the board with links.

Is every message by the left going to be weird double talk in this election cycle? When is the left going to tell us what a great job their guy did without qualifying it some way?

As always, I invite you rw's to post links to pub accomplishments and as usual, you can't.

Links are a dime a dozen. The tax exempt left wing propaganda sources like Move-on and Media Matters crank out talking points 24/7 and ignorant lefties recycle them apparently without much thought.

Incumbents need at least one accomplishment if they want a second term. Obama is looking more like Bush 41 than anyone could have ever imagined. Heck he has a Quayle as a VP.

Please do check out my sig links.

And, as usual, if you can post even one link to even one pub accomplishment, have at it.

You can't though, because there isn't any.:lol:

It is incumbent on the incumbent to demonstrate why they are necessary.

Have a go, sporto.

Eric Fehrnstrom: Auto Bailout Was Mitt Romney's Idea

Mr Etch A Sketch is giving a whole new meaning to flip-flop.

He not only does not remember his own position(s), he steals other people's - especially the president's.

How LOW can he GO?

liar.jpg

Mitt has always said "Managed Bankruptcy". Not a bailout.

Your link says so.

Is there ANYTHING you can get right?

Take another look.

I didn't pull the word "bailout" out of thin air. If you say I did, YOU are the liar. You and Joe Wilson.

I read it. What these assholes tried to do was rationalize what Mitt meant by managed bankruptcy. That is not a bailout.

Your sig looks like something that Mr Sheman would post....which is why I ignore it completely.

Translation - You couldn't find even one link to even one Republican accomplishment.

If you could, if any of you could, you would fill up the board with links.

:muahaha:

No....I just didn't waste any of my valuable time chasing around trying to refute your obvious bullshit accusations.

:trolls:

It is always hilarious when lefties devolve into a never ending cycle of making excuses for Obamas poor choices.

I see so an Obama decision that saved 1.5million jobs , the American auto industry, and turned GM and Chrysler into some of the most profitable companies in the world at the cost of less then 4llarsisn dollars is now a bad decision... I guess to right wingers any decision that doesn't help the GOP electoral position is bad

Incumbants need at least one accomplishment if they want a second term. Obama is looking more like Bush 41 than anyone could have ever imagined. Heck he has a Quayle as a VP.

Lets list some of Obamas accomplishments
------------------------------------Jobs

^The 10% drop in unemployment experienced in early 2012 was due to veteran’s stimulus measures implemented by Obama. Unemployment of veterans from recent wars went from 15.2% to 9.1%, while unemployment for other veterans went from 9.9% to 7.5%

^EPA regulations limiting coal ash pollution will create over 30,000 jobs and save hundreds of lives

^EPA Daily load regulations so far have created 40 thousand jobs

^Executive energy efficiency program creates 100,000 of jobs. 2011

^In total Obama policies have created over 11 million jobs

^Tax cuts for small business that add jobs, and low interest loans to small business, and other tax extenders in 2010 created 1-2 million jobs.

^Expanded funding for Head start by 4.3 billion creating 90,000 jobs and creating 9 dollars in benefits for every dollar invested.

^New Federal government energy efficiency such as retrofitting residential buildings and a manufacturing grant created/will create over 600,000 thousand jobs over a 2 year period.
----1) BBI (better building initiative) would/will create 115,000 jobs and save 40 billion a year
----2) The Home star (cash for claunkers) program would/will create over 160,000 jobs over a two year period and save consumers .735 billion a year, expanded GDP by 120 billion and reduced CO2 emissions by 850,00 tons
----3) The Building star program which offers businesses rebate for energy improvements would/will create 190,000 jobs over a two year period and save consumers lots of money.

^Required all government vehicles to use clean energy by 2015; and he required that all cars/trucks have MPG standards up to 35 miles per gallon saving 61 billion and creating 250,00 jobs a year starting in 2020.

^Stimulus grants for the DOE will create 170,000 jobs over two years by increase energy efficiency.

^New EPA rules under Obama will provide a 4-1 to 22-1 benefit cost ratio and will create 1.5 million jobs over the course of 5 years.

^Obama expanded EPA’s criminal investigators field, and increased environmental enforcement by 19 times the previous amount. EPA also is now required oil storage locations must implement prevention control measures.

^Obama increased the Labour Department’s number of investigators by 1/3 to combat wage theft

^Tripled the size of the AmeriCorps service program which is a community service type program; allow students who joined the AmeriCorps program to earn money for college, AmeriCorps has a cost benefit analysis of 1-2.

^Health care reform will creates 250,000 jobs
^Stimulus created 5 million jobs
^Management of Auto bailout saved 1.4 million jobs
^Two Anti Outsourcing jobs tax reform laws. Increased taxes on corporations shipping jobs overseas while reducing taxes for corporations creating jobs in America.

^Increased MEP (manufacturing extension program) funding which saves 32 dollars for every 1 dollar invested, creating over 72,000 jobs so far.

^Food safety legislation; increased FDA’s power and funding closer to pre-1990 levels to help reduce food borne illness and save 5-50 billion yearly. Increased number of food safety inspectors

^Invested 8 billion into expanding broadband access, which creates 160,000-800,000 jobs

^Chesapeake Bay protection act so far has created 40 thousand jobs and will create tens of thousands more

------------------------------------Jobs

---------------------------------Education/children

^Removed government subsidies for for-profit-colleges with 35% of their students are unable to pay off their loans, or spends more than 12% of his/her income on paying of servicing charges on their student loans

^Capped monthly student loan payments and allowed 6 million students to consolidate their debts.

^Eliminated abstinence-only funding

^Limited food ads directed at children aimed to increase healthy choices and decrease the desired consumption of unhealthy foods

^Started race to the top; provides money to states for using methods to try to improve education.

^Obama’s education Department has made a rule that will cut off government funds going to low performing for –profit-college whose students leave with high debt ratios, and low job prospects.

^Eliminated private banks from federal student loans saving 100 billion.

^Expanded funding for Head start by 4.3 billion creating 90,000 jobs and creating 9 dollars in benefits for every dollar invested.

^Reformed school lunches to make them healthier; which has shown to decrease absences by 15%, increase test scores by 5% and decrease child obesity by 18%.

^Increased funding for upper education, by more than 70 billion a year.

^Singed in new tobacco regulations limiting tobacco companies’ ability to make tobacco products more addictive, advertise, and adding ingredients that make their products more attractive to kids.

----------------------------------Education/children

--------------------------------Economy other

^Put forth tariffs on foreign goods coming from countries who have tariffs and “un-fair” trade policies (such as dumping, and predatory prices)

^Put tariffs on Chinese solar cells

^Freddie Mac will grant a 1 year mortgage payment breaks for homeowners who have become unemployed

^Extender minimum wage and overtime laws to include in-home care workers for 2 million workers.

^Eliminated the presidential coins which will save 3 billion every 10 years

^Expanded “federal marketing order/check-off program” to include Christmas trees, which creates $5.7-$14.4 dollars in benefits for commodious growers for every dollar spent

^Provided employers a tax cut of 230 dollars per year for workers who use public transportation.

^Expanded unemployment benefits

^Passed patient reform which reduced the time it takes to get a patient through.

^Provided around 10,500 in aid for 5 years to homeowners to refinance their mortgages.

^Created NEI to provide support programs for SME’s in exporting.

^Allowed around 2 million home owners to refinance their mortgages.

^Improved access to credit for small business, and exporters.

^Barred government contracts going toward firms who have violated tax laws.

^Included antitrust laws to include meat companies, and meat packaging companies.

^Invested 50 billion into high speed rail which produces a benefit cost ratio of over 2:1

^Obama increased AmeriCoprs spending by 4 billion a year creating 8 billion in economic benefits.

^Has decreased the long term deficit (20 year period) by around 2 trillion dollars.

^Increased WIC spending by 500 million creating more than 1.5 billion in benefits.

^Reformed government contracting allowing bids saving 40 billion yearly.

^Mortgage restructuring which helps homeowners restructure their loans and payments to prevent foreclosures. Helping lower mortgage payments for 700,000 people.

^Extended the government national flood insurance program (30 times more efficient then private insurance).

^Reduced large salaries of government officials including Foreign Service workers, senior executives, and Judges.

^Reduce funding for inefficient faith based groups (have 25% more wasteful administrative spending then other government programs of equal skill)

^Signed into law Build America bonds which allowed states to invest 181 billion dollars into infrastructure projects and save around 3 billion on borrowing costs.

^Created “Pay-for-success bonds”, government bonds that grant private companies money for projects only if there are able to prove that they have improved people’s lives.

^Increased WAP (weatherization assistance program) by over 100%. WAP so far has saved the country a net of 3 billion dollars a year since 1975.

^Got BP to pledge 20 billion of its own money to help pay for the Oil disaster.

^Placed tariffs on Chinese tires and other products.

^Cut salaries of white house aides down to 100,000.

^Increased NASA funding by 5% and provide them with 4 billion in extra funds

^Put foreclosed properties owned by Fannie and Freddie onto the rental market.

^Increased the borrowing authority of the FDIC and NCUA by 106 billion.

------------------------------------Economy other
PS I got ten more pages

It is always hilarious when lefties devolve into a never ending cycle of making excuses for Obamas poor choices.

I see so an Obama decision that saved 1.5million jobs , the American auto industry, and turned GM and Chrysler into some of the most profitable companies in the world at the cost of less then 4llarsisn dollars is now a bad decision... I guess to right wingers any decision that doesn't help the GOP electoral position is bad

What is the exchange rate between a llarsisn dollar and a Euro?

The thing is that the left like facts and figures, so they will stick to facts and figures instead of empty rhetoric

Forum List

Back