Authorities baffled by wolflike creature shot in Montana

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Is it Bigfoot (because it's large, hairy and unexplained ;-) Perhaps it is dogman
Dogman Encounters (Report your Dogmen Encounters Here) - a werewolf or a dire wolf which was thought to have gone extinct 10,000 years ago. My bet is that it's a wolf/dog hybrid of some sort. Other ideas?

US wildlife experts are baffled by a "wolf-like" animal that was killed by a Montana farmer.

The rancher near the town of Denton shot the creature last week when it came within several hundred metres of his livestock, said officials.

State wildlife experts said they have been unable to pinpoint its species.

After inspecting the creature, they said they doubt it's a wolf as its teeth were too short, front paws abnormally small and claws too large.

Bizarre theories have circulated online that it could be a werewolf, a young grizzly bear or a relative of Bigfoot.​

'Wolf-like' creature puzzles US experts

Is it Bigfoot (because it's large, hairy and unexplained ;-) Perhaps it is dogman
Dogman Encounters (Report your Dogmen Encounters Here) - a werewolf or a dire wolf which was thought to have gone extinct 10,000 years ago. My bet is that it's a wolf/dog hybrid of some sort. Other ideas?

US wildlife experts are baffled by a "wolf-like" animal that was killed by a Montana farmer.

The rancher near the town of Denton shot the creature last week when it came within several hundred metres of his livestock, said officials.

After inspecting the creature, they said they doubt it's a wolf as its teeth were too short, front paws abnormally small and claws too large.

Bizarre theories have circulated online that it could be a werewolf, a young grizzly bear or a relative of Bigfoot.​

Looks like a Coywolf, a wolf coyote mix.

220px-Bartel_USFWS_pdza_rw8.jpg

An abomination

An abomination
:eusa_eh:

An abomination
Did I stutter :badgrin:

An abomination
Did I stutter :badgrin:
Let me put it another way........

ef8.jpg

Forum List

Back