Parents: For the love of God - Stop showing up at school lockdowns with your AR-15s

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Only in rural Idaho :eusa_wall:
  • Several parents responded to a recent school lockdown armed with AR-15 rifles
  • The school was on lockdown due to allegations a student was carrying a pistol
  • Law enforcement officials in eastern Idaho issued a public safety warning
  • Sheriff Nielsen says it is a 'very bad idea' for parents to show up to a school lockdown armed with guns because it could cause law enforcement officials to think they're active shooters and open fire
Parents showed up at Idaho high school with AR-15s after lockdown | Daily Mail Online

C'mon now - where are all the Trumplings who thought the Santa Fe clown wearing a MAGA hat, packing heat and carrying an American flag was a true patriot?

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...f-parents-dont-bring-guns-to-school-lockdowns

trumpgun-800x430.jpg

• Sheriff Nielsen says it is a 'very bad idea' for parents to show up to a school lockdown armed with guns because it could cause law enforcement officials to think they're active shooters and open fire
Parents showed up at Idaho high school with AR-15s after lockdown | Daily Mail Online

Rather telling that you expect parents to cede responsibility for their children to government bureaucrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rather telling that you expect parents to cede responsibility for their children to government bureaucrats.

Even more telling that you refuse to concede the law enforcement perspective that if you are a parent that shows up at a school lockdown with a gun, you just might get your fool head blown off.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Even more telling that you refuse to concede the law enforcement perspective that if you are a parent that shows up at a school lockdown with a gun, you just might get your fool head blown off.

You fail to understand that the cowardly cops may end up getting their heads blown off first.

You fail to understand that the cowardly cops may end up getting their heads blown off first.

So all cops are "cowardly" and don't know what they're talking about?

Fine with me - Grab your AR-15 and head to a nearby school with that attitude next time you hear about a lockdown.

See what happens - Might be fun! :)

So all cops are "cowardly" and don't know what they're talking about?

Fine with me - Grab your AR-15 and head to a nearby school with that attitude next time you hear about a lockdown.

See what happens - Might be fun! :)

No. Most LEOs are wonderful, brave, good folks. Unfortunately as we saw in FL earlier this year, not all are. Additionally, many may be restrained by ridiculous ROEs.

I dont have kids, so there wouldn't be any need for me to go flying to such a location.

I'm currently having massive arguements with my employer about our Shelter in Place and Active Shooter policies.

This would be an example of reckless, irresponsible gun ownership.

These idiots have no training to deal with such situations, they are not known to responding law enforcement and will only end up getting themselves and others killed.

Citizens have the right to possess firearms for lawful self-defense, not act in the capacity of ‘law enforcement.’

Think back to Columbine.....
Even then the cops waited outside while some of the victims bled out.

Yep. Part of why no child of mine would ever be inside a public school. No Security inside and no willingness to go in and end a situation of one occurs.

Considering how law-abiding gun owners are more likely to save people than are sheriff's deputies who hide behind cars, your blather goes into the round file.

Considering how law-abiding gun owners are more likely to save people than are sheriff's deputies who hide behind cars, your blather goes into the round file.

#BULLSHIT

Congrats, you earned yourself this entirely new hashtag - from ME! :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back