Austria to transform ALL asylum reception centers into deportation centers!

This type of vile behavior is exactly what I expect from a piece of shit Antfia supporter.

Blackflag has never said anything that gave any hint of either individual thought, or human decency.

I would have remembered, because it would have really, really stood out.
Like when I say a black person’s life has value. That drives you guys absolutely nuts.

No, it doesn't. Are you insane, blackandblueflag?
Would you agree that a black person’s life matters?

What about White Lives Matter? Blue Lives Matter?
There it is. It saddens me to still be batting 1.000 on that question with conservatives

Dumbass. Nothing she said could honestly be called disagreeing that black lives matter.

That you pretend it did, is you being dishonest.

This type of vile behavior is exactly what I expect from a piece of shit Antfia supporter.

Blackflag has never said anything that gave any hint of either individual thought, or human decency.

I would have remembered, because it would have really, really stood out.
Like when I say a black person’s life has value. That drives you guys absolutely nuts.

No, it doesn't. Are you insane, blackandblueflag?
Would you agree that a black person’s life matters?

I would.
But no more so than a white crackhead.
If you're a productive member of society and not a detrimite your life matters.
If you're a piece of shit of any color your life matters less.

Which brings to point the habit of blacks canonizing people like Trayvon and Mike Brown.
I would never defend a white person who acted the same way.
AKA “I’ll kind of say yes, but here’s my yuge list of qualifiers because it sickens me to do so.” Sad.

He wants to judge people's worth based on their contribution to society, instead of their skin color.

That's hardly a "huge list of qualifiers".

Forum List

Back