Austria to shut mosques, expel imams in crackdown against Islamist ideology...

Since she is referring to all of them as a group, as are others, I am sure some are and some are not. Since no distinction is nade the question stands. As I said I have no issue with deporting illegal immigrants in accordance to law.

Your opinions don't matter in Austria. :D Lol. You have such a sense of self righteousness and self importance, don't you? :D
Whatever you say. I am sure your opinions count for.......

Not much :D

Well since I'm not the one telling another country how it should run things, then that is completely irrelevant to anything. :D Austrians don't care if you approve. That is the point.
I am not telling anyone how to run things. Are you?

Troll. I can see why Tilly had problems with you in her thread. :D
I see why many have problems with you and your passive aggressive trolling. (Word of advice, tacking a smile on the end changes nothing) ;)

Because, as she accuses others of fearmongering, she seems to be validated in doing her own fearmongering. :blahblah: Leftists seem to think that deporting people who are probably beistartWported for good reasons, like causing trouble in their HOST country, is equal to murder for some reason.
Being deported because you are on a country illegally is one thing. Being deported on the basis of religion as opposed to behavior strikes me as concerning. And there are certainly historical parallels. Not that you RNJ's care as long as you get rid of them all. One way or another right?

Their religion Islam is 100% incompatible with Western Civilisation, we have been here before many times America has not, OUR Ancestors removed this plague Centuries ago from this Continent only to now in 2015 have TRAITORS DELIBERATELY bring the plague back in, with the numbers at the level here in 2018 which are not great in comparision to population so NOW it is the time to begin the process of removing them, the wait cannot be longer, the greater the number of them in the more difficult and sinister the removal will have to be OUR HISTORY tells us that, we do NOT want to hurt these peoples we want them to be deported as peacefully as we can.

No shit, you guys need a new Charles "The Hammer" Martel

Out of our nation of 8 millions the below are the full total of foreign born population, the Turks to be removed and the ones from Bosnia who are Muslim have to be removed, all the others below we have no problem with because we know they are all Christian European brothers and sisters and cause no trouble.

View attachment 197379
So you are advocating deportation based on religion.
-------------------------------------------------- some religions are just nasty , would we deport 'aztecs' or 'maya' [ms13] that advocate rape , murder and control of Westerners / Americans Coyote .

^^^^ This is why the Islam children also have to be removed and this is why they are NOT citizens they are zeros, we do NOT trust the children OR the women, like in their OWN NATIONS they have children Indoctrinated into the 7th Century Death Cult to be jihadi's, they might be allowed to pull this vile crap in the Cucked Britain, France etc but they do NOT get away with pulling this crap in Patriotic Christian nations they get arrested and put into dungeons to wait to be dealt with. They are NOT children they are DEVILS, Satanic monsters who would be HAPPY to blow OUR CHILDREN up like they have in other nations.

Wow. Lucy this is seriously fucked. Remove all Muslim children too?

Sorry. But this is grotesque.

^^^^ This is why the Islam children also have to be removed and this is why they are NOT citizens they are zeros, we do NOT trust the children OR the women, like in their OWN NATIONS they have children Indoctrinated into the 7th Century Death Cult to be jihadi's, they might be allowed to pull this vile crap in the Cucked Britain, France etc but they do NOT get away with pulling this crap in Patriotic Christian nations they get arrested and put into dungeons to wait to be dealt with. They are NOT children they are DEVILS, Satanic monsters who would be HAPPY to blow OUR CHILDREN up like they have in other nations.

--------------------------------- its just common sense , remove the adults with the widdle kids , why leave the 'seeds' of future problems in Austria Coyote .

--------------------------------- its just common sense , remove the adults with the widdle kids , why leave the 'seeds' of future problems in Austria Coyote .

Yes. That was Hitler's idea too Piz.

common sense and nothing to do with 'hitler' . Give the widdle problem seeds a 'falaffel bar' and send them back to the same zhithole with 'mommy and daddy' from where they came from . Actually , any zhithole will do Coyote .

hitler was 70 years ago and i think mention of his name is the same as losing the argument . No matter , if Austria does things correct , well they have my support Coyote .

Before the mass immigration of these types from Syria many warned over there and here that it was a bad idea. Sais they would not accept or conform to the culture and laws of their new home...........In that aspect those including me said set up Safe Zones in Syria and refugee camps until ISIS is destroyed. But the Diversity crowd said no and the EU said YOU WILL BRING THEM IN.

Now that they didn't listen..............the crime and the fact that too many refuse to conform has caused a back lash against the refugees..................Which many warned, INCLUDING ME, would happen. Just like Bush thinking taking Iraq would make them embrace Democracy...............the decision to allow so many in was a huge mistake. They will not adapt to host nation culture because that is not what they have been taught since birth to think. Religion rules their minds and their form of Gov't.

Terror attacks...........Raping the women of the host nations..........has led to a whole lot of PISSED OFF NATIONS....................who are fed up with crap and are going to throw them out on their heads................Because the Diversity Crowd forced this upon them..............Instead of setting up refugee camps in Syria by FORCE...........and killing off ISIS of which most of the region did not accept as authentic..............

Europe is reaping the Fruits of the policy of Diversity STUPIDITY................and so it goes on...........which may end in WWIII.

Austria's government plans to shut down mosques and expel imams | Daily Mail Online

"Austria said it could expel up to 60 Turkish-funded imams and their families and would shut down seven mosques as part of a crackdown on 'political Islam' that was described as 'just the beginning', triggering fury in Ankara.

Marine Le Pen, the leader of the French Front National, said on Twitter: 'Austria is taking things in hand and showing that 'when you want to, you can!''

View attachment 197347

View attachment 197348

View attachment 197349

:p

Closing seven mosques and expelling 60 Imams and their families won't solve it. They have to actually close "all" the mosques and toss out "all" Muslims that are not westernized, otherwise the numbers will grow significantly over time and they would still take over.

agree , but maybe its just a start and your practical solution will happen soon LDuck .

You did not read what I posted. Hello? Anyone home? Thought not. You deliberately IGNORED that a 12 year old Kebab rat we arrested because this human filth was part of a ISLAMIC TERRORIST CELL and was going to blow himself up, they are not children as in The West we know children, in NO Western nation do we have Western children indoctrinated to be a Suicide Bomber to murder innocents. The Muslims HATE The West, they HATE Western nations, why are they IN Western nations then squatting if only to indoctrinate in their Mosques to tell to commit barbarism against OUR PEOPLES.

This below in the article occur in one Mosque that is going to be shut down, you Leftist Pro-Islamist Propagandists you like to comment that ALL is peaceful and innocent inside these Mosques, you know nothing about this situation, the good thing is that our BVT have INFILTRATED ALL these Mosques with hidden listening devices and hidden filming devices and EVERY Imam even in where they squat also listened to and filmed, the BVT know everything they do they go to the bathroom we know they are in the bathroom and what they are doing, they cannot move inside or outside without our domestic intelligence knowing what they do and who they are meeting etc.

This article below containing still pictures that are from one of our BVT filming devices inside the Mosque in Favoriten which was operated by the Nizam-i Alem Association who was banned by Herbert Kickl on Friday and on Saturday in the night the filthy rats were apprehended and arrested. They will all be deported back to their own nation of Turkey.

The Mosque association who ORGANISED these Martyrs aka Islamic Terrorist Children the Nizam-i Alem Association they have been banned by our Government because of their association with the Grey Wolves, do they seem innocent like the Leftist Pro-Islamist Propagandists insist they who run Mosques and what occur in Mosques is all just innocent and peaceful:

Grey Wolves (organization) - Wikipedia

This is Turkish CHILDREN from Turkey squatting in our nation, they are all dressed in Turkish Army uniforms they are praying to Allah over more Turkish CHILDREN from Turkey who lay down as if dead and covered with the Turkish flag, the below is NOT NORMAL behaviour for young children, the below is NOT what Western children in ANY Western nation are brainwashed to do. The solution is to round them up and they are going to all be deported including the children, we are NOT tolerating this human filth anymore who want to hurt our peoples, who want to kill our peoples. The shutting down of the Mosques and the deportation of 60 Imams is as HC Strache comment on Friday THIS is JUST the beginning of our nations crackdown on Islam.

upload_2018-6-10_9-11-34.png

upload_2018-6-10_9-11-55.png

upload_2018-6-10_9-12-18.png

^^^^ Turkey can fuck off, if they want to begin trouble then we say Bring It On! Who the fuck they think they are dealing with here? Our nation are not Beta Cuck Faggots who bend over for Islam like the stupid Britain, France etc We are NOT a Politically Correct nation, there is NOTHING to say that ANY religion has Special Protection OR that any group of peoples who are alien with their weird behaviours to our OWN population has Special Protection, this means that if any are suspected of by their presence in OUR nation of being detrimental to the health of OUR nation then they GTFO and are being deported.

upload_2018-6-10_9-13-59.png

^^^^ I highlight for you to assist your reading comprehension problem where you do not notice IMPORTANT situations that I post already. They call the above "highly regrettable" the filthy vermin that they are, this crap has been happening in the Mosques for several years, they knew about it because THEY ORGANISED it, we ignore what comes from their filthy mouths, we are not stupid and they know it is NOW OVER for them, they have NO RIGHTS, they are ZEROS, they are NOT human, they are OBJECTS and they are going to be removed. Period.

upload_2018-6-10_9-15-1.png

^^^^ They want to do the above in pictures, okay they can GTFO back to Turkey and do it, if ANY of them resist deportation then on Saturday Herbert Kickl say that they will be FORCIBLY DEPORTED and the Turks if they know OUR nations history should know what THAT means. This is the ONLY warning they get from our Government, GTFO peacefully or ELSE you know what is coming to you next.

upload_2018-6-10_9-18-54.png

Here the full article:

Austria Closes 7 Turkish Mosques, Expels 60 Imams After Kids Taught to Be Martyrs

Last edited:
Your opinions don't matter in Austria. :D Lol. You have such a sense of self righteousness and self importance, don't you? :D

Well since I'm not the one telling another country how it should run things, then that is completely irrelevant to anything. :D Austrians don't care if you approve. That is the point.

Troll. I can see why Tilly had problems with you in her thread. :D
I see why many have problems with you and your passive aggressive trolling. (Word of advice, tacking a smile on the end changes nothing) ;)

These pictures below are Turks from Turkey on the street in Vienna which is OUR capitol in OUR nation, filthy rats with the display of THEIR nation Turkey flags, which has been now completely banned from displaying in ANY part of OUR nation since mid 2017, I also add to this that ALL foreign flags are banned from display if anyone display any foreign flag they now get arrested and can be charged with the serious criminal offence of Agitating Against Society and The State a pity that in the American nation you cannot also do this, your flag is The Stars and Stripes your flag is NOT the flag of the Mexico nation.

The failed coup attempt they refer in the below article was the one in Turkey on Erdogan.

upload_2018-6-10_10-8-30.png

upload_2018-6-10_10-8-49.png

WTF why should Klaus Schneeberger have engaged with the filthy vermin, he should not and he did not which was correct he did not, Wiener Neustadt is approx 62 km from Vienna, Klaus Schneeberger is ÖVP and a solid Right-Wing Conservative. The SPÖ are NOTHING now, they have been politically castrated at our 2017 election, so Alien bitches like the above Meral Karataş are ZEROS with no power considering she is Turkish she can be told now to GTFO and go back to Turkey, we will NOT tolerate these Subversive Agitators against our nation no longer. This Meral Karataş Turkish Leftist bitch, I am going to text my brother right now we need it to be investigated WHAT passport she is in possession of, this because it is ILLEGAL in OUR nation to hold Dual Citizenship you CANNOT hold two passports of TWO different nations, you can ONLY be ONE, as she is Turkish and as she actively supports Turkey and Erdogan I think it is high probability she is ILLEGALLY a Dual Passport holder.

Here is the full article link:

Turks protest Turkish flag ban in Austria after failed coup attempt

After_coup_nightly_demonstartion_of_president_Erdogan_supporters._Istanbul_Turkey_Eastern_Europe_and_Western_Asia._22_July2016-740x431.jpg

^^^^ Filthy vermin squatting in OUR nation waving THEIR nations flag and a Turkish Kebab bitch holding a picture of HER President of HER nation. GTFO.

turk-wien-740x431.jpg

^^^^ Filthy vermin have previously displayed THEIR nations flag outside OUR Hofburg, now they are going to be rounded up and will be deported, the whip is about to now be cracked to illustrate they are NOT going to be tolerated anymore.

VR_12_4_p4_Turkish-Austrians_2008_Euro.jpg

^^^^ Filthy Child Potential Terrorist waving HIS NATIONS flag, now banned to do in OUR nation. Zero Tolerance. GTFO. Period.

Turkish_community_in_Vienna_II.jpg

^^^^ Filthy vermin can go and do the above in THEIR OWN nation which is Turkey.

Last edited:
Closing seven mosques and expelling 60 Imams and their families won't solve it. They have to actually close "all" the mosques and toss out "all" Muslims that are not westernized, otherwise the numbers will grow significantly over time and they would still take over.
I see what they are TRYING to do - 'RELIGIOUS' tolerance without tolerance for EXTREMIST / VIOLENCE. It is very much like the teaching 'Do unto others / treat others as you would have them do unto you / as you would like to be treated'. Nice gesture, but I agree such a gesture will not solve 'the problem'.

IMO, much of the world is naïve about Islam, and such attempts to stem the rise of Islamic Extremism demonstrates this. (At the same time, you have to do SOMETHING). .

For years - even now - there are politicians / people who believe 'if you are nice to them they will be nice to you. If you show respect to them they will show respect to you.' That's a nice sentiment...but not true. Draw a cartoon of Muhammad or 'disrespect' the Quran in any way and notice the reaction from Muslims - death threats, violence....compared to the lack of equivalent respect for others' faith.

Being deported because you are on a country illegally is one thing. Being deported on the basis of religion as opposed to behavior strikes me as concerning. And there are certainly historical parallels. Not that you RNJ's care as long as you get rid of them all. One way or another right?

Their religion Islam is 100% incompatible with Western Civilisation, we have been here before many times America has not, OUR Ancestors removed this plague Centuries ago from this Continent only to now in 2015 have TRAITORS DELIBERATELY bring the plague back in, with the numbers at the level here in 2018 which are not great in comparision to population so NOW it is the time to begin the process of removing them, the wait cannot be longer, the greater the number of them in the more difficult and sinister the removal will have to be OUR HISTORY tells us that, we do NOT want to hurt these peoples we want them to be deported as peacefully as we can.

Removing them. How do you deport citizens Lucy?

It is very easy, unlike America being born in 80% of this Continents nations or being in them for eg. 10, 20 years does NOT make you a citizen, so they have a passport, it can be revoked, they will be deported.

That's what I figured. America is probably the only country that recognized someone as a citizen because they were born in America. I know Europe doesn't follow that bullshit.

That is a problem in America we hope you can fix, you have women arriving from eg. El Salvador and they have the baby on American soil and that baby automatically is an American citizen and then you cannot deport them, this is very confusing to us how you allow this to occur, you know these peoples are abusing your nation because of this bizarro law you have, that law should be revoked. Is that law in the American Constitution?

Yup. I believe its the 14th Amendment which was put in so the children of slaves are recognized as an American Citizen. Its no longer needed and should be either abolished or changed.

I see what they are TRYING to do - 'RELIGIOUS' tolerance without tolerance for EXTREMIST / VIOLENCE. It is very much like the teaching 'Do unto others / treat others as you would have them do unto you / as you would like to be treated'. Nice gesture, but I agree such a gesture will not solve 'the problem'.

IMO, much of the world is naïve about Islam, and such attempts to stem the rise of Islamic Extremism demonstrates this. (At the same time, you have to do SOMETHING). .

For years - even now - there are politicians / people who believe 'if you are nice to them they will be nice to you. If you show respect to them they will show respect to you.' That's a nice sentiment...but not true. Draw a cartoon of Muhammad or 'disrespect' the Quran in any way and notice the reaction from Muslims - death threats, violence....compared to the lack of equivalent respect for others' faith.
Much of the world is naive, true.

We are dealing with a subversive here who isn't naive at all, though, but quite deliberate in the agitprop.

The agenda as well as the devious methods are clear as all get up. Serve Islam; soften up the west.

How do you know they are citizens??

I doubt they are. They probably came to Austria as refugees and have been there ever since.
Since she is referring to all of them as a group, as are others, I am sure some are and some are not. Since no distinction is nade the question stands. As I said I have no issue with deporting illegal immigrants in accordance to law.

You bully the living daylights out of people in this forum every single day.

Watching how you apply your subterfuge, I can understand why Austria is leery of Islam.

Austria's government plans to shut down mosques and expel imams | Daily Mail Online

"Austria said it could expel up to 60 Turkish-funded imams and their families and would shut down seven mosques as part of a crackdown on 'political Islam' that was described as 'just the beginning', triggering fury in Ankara.

Marine Le Pen, the leader of the French Front National, said on Twitter: 'Austria is taking things in hand and showing that 'when you want to, you can!''

View attachment 197347

View attachment 197348

View attachment 197349

:p

"Closing seven mosques and expelling 60 Imams and their families won't solve it."

This is JUST the BEGINNING, at least WE CAN shut down Mosques and deport Imams, something YOU CANNOT do in America which just illustrates that NO MATTER WHO is American President they do not actually have that MUCH power in a nation they are supposed to be running, if whoever sits in your Oval Office had that much domestic power they could say CLOSE ALL THE MOSQUES, unlike America WE also do NOT have groups of rabid Leftists stopping our Government doing what they want to do, you have all these Leftist Activists and Leftist Activist Judges and the ACLU and the SPLC and CAIR all blocking what The Donald wants to do, so I suggest you criticise and look at your own nation and how YOU cannot shut down even ONE Mosque, look at the below not EVEN Texas is allowed to shut down any Mosques because of the American Constitution and the part of it that is about protecting all religions or whatever it is.

upload_2018-6-11_21-0-16.png

"They have to actually close "all" the mosques and toss out "all" Muslims that are not westernized, otherwise the numbers will grow significantly over time and they would still take over."

Yes how about you get hardcore in America and YOUR GOVERNMENT say GTFO and remove ALL Muslims who are not Westernised and close down ALL the Mosques in America, oh I forgot you CANNOT do that can you, you are NOT ALLOWED to do ANY of that and here is YOU saying MY GOVERNMENT is NOT doing enough, MY Government gave a news conference and told everyone that THIS closing of seven Mosques and deporting 60 Imams is JUST the BEGINNING.

If you WANT to discuss WHICH nation is more likely to be taken over by Islam within eg. the next 10-15 years then I suggest to look at YOUR OWN nation and the below is the number of Mosques up to 2012 which was 6 years ago so you now will have even more Mosques in America than you did in 2012 and you had a monstrous amount then:

upload_2018-6-11_21-4-23.png

upload_2018-6-11_21-5-42.png

^^^^ That is 2,106 Mosques, how many can you shut down? Oh that's right ZERO of them. How about deporting the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the Islamic Society of North America and the Islamic Circle of America? Oh that's right YOU CANNOT DEPORT THEM CAN YOU. Then you saying MY nation is NOT doing ENOUGH when we have started shutting down Mosques and deporting 60 Imams and his nation is NOT allowed to close ONE Mosque and then have MORE than 2,000 Mosques and a massive amount of Islamic Societys and Islamic Councils in America. WTF WE always thought America was a Christian nation, it seems we were WRONG you are now half an Islamic nation and you cannot do ANYTHING about it CAN YOU? No you cannot.

What States Have The Most Mosques? Survey Shows Trends Among American Muslims

Last edited:

Forum List

Back