Austria to shut mosques, expel imams in crackdown against Islamist ideology...

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

The hate, intolerance, oppression and ultra violence of Islam seems have a lot of the same characteristics of Nazism.
During the first world war the muslim islamofacists were 'all in' with Germany........as long as every Jew on the planet was exterminated.
During the second world war the muslim islamofacists were 'all in' with Hitler........as long as Hitler exterminated every Jew on the planet.
After the second world war the victors decided to punish the islamofacists by creating the state of Israel.
And the sand monkeys have never gotten over the fact they ended up being the world's greatest LOSERS!!!!!!

The Nuremburg laws elaborated by the Nazi party in 1935 were derived from
the edicts of Constantine and ultimately from the Justinian code. The laws of
DHIMMIA are from the same source. Both the caliphates and the reichs legalize
genocide. -------------for the sake of accuracy----ISLAMO NAZISM does correctly
describe 1700 years of "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" ethos and 1400 years of Islamic
empire

I've noticed that leftists just love to deny problems that exist because they don't "jive" with their philosophies/ideologies working out in their favor. I had a person posting postcards of San Francisco in a thread yesterday to try to deny there is a serious problem with homelessness there. It is pretty sad and pathetic that people can be SO partisan that they can just bury their heads in the sand and deny that there are ANY problems. They are only able to fool people for so long with their silly rhetoric before it comes back and bites them in the arse.

There are no toilets in San Francisco now Chris?

upload_2018-6-8_20-4-14.png

San Francisco Requires Poop Maps To Help Pedestrians Avoid Human Waste

The below is it and the below is WTF?!

upload_2018-6-8_20-4-48.png

The sad Truth is Europa is lost.Only amount of children matters. Already now all big European cities are in Muslim hands, in one generation only Muslim will have all political power in former EU.

The sad Truth is Europa is lost.Only amount of children matters. Already now all big European cities are in Muslim hands, in one generation only Muslim will have all political power in former EU.

More Anti-European and Pro-Islamist Propaganda from you.

"Already now all big European cities are in Muslim hands,"

This illustrates you do not know WTF you babble.

I've noticed that leftists just love to deny problems that exist because they don't "jive" with their philosophies/ideologies working out in their favor. I had a person posting postcards of San Francisco in a thread yesterday to try to deny there is a serious problem with homelessness there. It is pretty sad and pathetic that people can be SO partisan that they can just bury their heads in the sand and deny that there are ANY problems. They are only able to fool people for so long with their silly rhetoric before it comes back and bites them in the arse.

View attachment 197395

View attachment 197396

is there something about San Francisco that ATTRACTS so many
vagabond types?

View attachment 197395

View attachment 197396

is there something about San Francisco that ATTRACTS so many
vagabond types?

I do not know I visit San Francisco approx 6 years ago, this when I visit a friend in Walnut Creek this near Oakland, so we went to San Francisco I cannot remember that they had this toilet at random on the street situation, perhaps they did but we did not go to the areas of it, my memory in general of San Francisco is taken with the Golden Gate Bridge happening involving I think it was 8 security men.

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United Statesor any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Would chanting death to America in America be covered under that law? Or the others.

Islam will Dominate the world?

God describes Ishmael as a “wild ass” who’s “habitat is the waste places,” giving us “the idea of a life of nomadic existence” ( See Job 39:5-8). (2)

Matthew Henry said Ishmael’s descendants would be a “wild ass of a man, rude, bold and fearing no man and that they would live in strife and in a state of war.” (3)

They would be a “fierce people living in a state of continual war with the rest of the world… (with his hand against everyone, and everyone’s hand against him, Genesis 16:12). They have been such enemies of mankind, it is no wonder that mankind have been enemies to them again.” (4)

“Know your enemy” is the most important rule in warfare, yet many in the civilized world have failed to understand the mindset of how muslims see this war.

Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama tripped over themselves repeatedly emphasizing Islam “is a religion of peace.”

We need to stop and ask what muslim’s means by this. If not, we stand a good chance of getting our heads lopped off.

You may not be at war with muslim’s, but rest assured, they’re at war with you.

Muslim’s believe “Allah has given “True Muslims” — their brand of Islam — control over all the world and a “holy mandate” to have the infidels to convert to Islam or be subjugated. True Muslims are mandated by Allah to fight a war until all the non-believers have been converted or slaughtered…true Muslim brothers are in a religious war with America.

Our culture, with our freedoms and decadent indulgences, are an offensive attack against True Islam. Their war is actually a defensive jihad, as that is the only way to protect True Muslims from the spread of our unclean culture and seductive way of life…the problem is that Americans interpret peace differently than they see it. Peace would exist when the entire world was under Sharia law and ruled by a Muslim caliphate.

Statements by Hitler and Senior Nazis Concerning Jews and Judaism

...For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Jewish spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis. This Jewish contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Jew, has been banished from our midst. (Applause)
I love these posts....so how is that remotely what we're talking about?

Coyote thinks Muslims are all wonderful and anyone who want to kick them back out is pretty much a Natzi.

Talk about misguided.

I am sure some are and some are not. Like any group of people. When you want remove an entire group soley becsuse of their religious beliefs then yes, it is reminiscent of the Nazi's dont you think?

"When you want remove an entire group soley becsuse of their religious beliefs"

Yes we do and it is going to be completed, unlike the Cucks we are NOT going to allow this crowd to destroy what is OURS, our Ancestors fought and lost blood and limbs to preserve what is OURS to trust each generation with protecting and preserving what is OURS, now Britain, France etc are happy to commit Cultural Suicide and allow Muslims to dictate to the native population what they can and cannot comment, the horsecrap Racist Card if they tell them to STFU and GTFO they are arrested in their OWN nation and alien vermin who HATE those nations are given Protected Status by Traitor Governments.

We decide that no we are not going to do that, we are going to do what our Ancestors had to do and we have excellent reasons for doing this. The Pro-Islamist Leftists babble about Islam The Religion of Peace, that Muslims are peaceful, that Muslims do NOT want to plan to destroy Western nations, you are infantile and if everyone listened to you Bleeding Heart Cucks then ALL would be fucked.

From last year 2017, the below vermin arrive in 2015 this was BEFORE we closed The Balkan Route so that NO more vermin could invade this Continent and the below illustrates that we do NOT trust ANY Muslim anywhere on this Continent INCLUDING Muslim children and women, we do not listen to ANY who comment they do NOT support Islamic Extremism or NOT support killing OUR peoples, they are snakes in the grass and they going to be treated as what they are. The stupid British and stupid French etc deliberately refuse to pay attention this because their Governments are Traitors to their OWN peoples and do NOT care if they are killed or if an Islamic Caliphate occur in Britain and France etc:

upload_2018-6-8_21-57-22.png

upload_2018-6-8_22-1-21.png

^^^^ That is the Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz und Terrorismusbekämpfung aka BVT my brother aged 2 years older in age than me he works for them, my brother was personally involved in this operation and our family is VERY PROUD of him.

upload_2018-6-8_22-5-53.png

upload_2018-6-8_22-6-23.png

^^^^ This is why the Islam children also have to be removed and this is why they are NOT citizens they are zeros, we do NOT trust the children OR the women, like in their OWN NATIONS they have children Indoctrinated into the 7th Century Death Cult to be jihadi's, they might be allowed to pull this vile crap in the Cucked Britain, France etc but they do NOT get away with pulling this crap in Patriotic Christian nations they get arrested and put into dungeons to wait to be dealt with. They are NOT children they are DEVILS, Satanic monsters who would be HAPPY to blow OUR CHILDREN up like they have in other nations.

upload_2018-6-8_22-11-30.png

^^^^ Traitor Communist Bitch Merkel's fault and WE said from the BEGINNING that crowd she opened the gates for to flood in from the Middle East Shit Holes were full of Islamic Terrorists and we were CORRECT but our BVT are NOT Traitor Cucks like the BND who just sit there and do nothing. Fuck The BND.

Islamists Plotting to Establish Caliphate in Austria, Raids Reveal

Has Pope Frances commented yet?

Who cares what that POS thinks he is a Heretic, he would slit throats himself to protect and promote Islam into Western nations. We hope the POS father Satan takes him home to Hell ASAP then we can get a Pope who is Christian and not a Neo-Marxist Pro-Islam Faggot Boi. As I am Roman Catholic I am allowed to comment what I want about this Heretic.

People need to open their eyes. And see what’s going on around them.

My advice to the Deliberately Blind is that they ALL are going to have to make a choice.

To take the Red Pill or to take the Blue Pill.

The Red Pill forces you to face Reality that the SHTF is going to happen, so you take measures to be on the WINNING side before it begins.

The Blue Pill keeps you in the Delusion that ALL is well.

You'd be advised to take the Red Pill, it's good to be on Our Team, the Red Pilled side.

Choose wisely:

hqdefault.jpg

People need to open their eyes. And see what’s going on around them.

My advice to the Deliberately Blind is that they ALL are going to have to make a choice.

To take the Red Pill or to take the Blue Pill.

The Red Pill forces you to face Reality that the SHTF is going to happen, so you take measures to be on the WINNING side before it begins.

The Blue Pill keeps you in the Delusion that ALL is well.

You'd be advised to take the Red Pill, it's good to be on Our Team, the Red Pilled side.

Choose wisely:

hqdefault.jpg

I love M&M's!

Who cares what that POS thinks he is a Heretic, he would slit throats himself to protect and promote Islam into Western nations. We hope the POS father Satan takes him home to Hell ASAP then we can get a Pope who is Christian and not a Neo-Marxist Pro-Islam Faggot Boi. As I am Roman Catholic I am allowed to comment what I want about this Heretic.

do you think he will resign?

do you think he will resign?

Do Popes resign? I thought they were transubstantiated.

Forum List

Back