Austria to shut mosques, expel imams in crackdown against Islamist ideology...

Startling maps show every terrorist attack worldwide over the last 20 years

591f34d534911b20008b5110-750-563.png
Funny how the towel heads don't like Russia or China.

I have just had a text that a big raid has literally been just completed this to shut down a Subversive Organisation that is to be charged with the serious criminal offence of Agitating Against Society and The State, all associated with this Subversive Organisation have been apprehended and arrested.

Has Pope Frances commented yet?

Who cares what that POS thinks he is a Heretic, he would slit throats himself to protect and promote Islam into Western nations. We hope the POS father Satan takes him home to Hell ASAP then we can get a Pope who is Christian and not a Neo-Marxist Pro-Islam Faggot Boi. As I am Roman Catholic I am allowed to comment what I want about this Heretic.

do you think he will resign?

Do Popes resign? I thought they were transubstantiated.

historically----there have been instances of both sudden death and walk-outs---
but I know of none who came back as a cookie

Who cares what that POS thinks he is a Heretic, he would slit throats himself to protect and promote Islam into Western nations. We hope the POS father Satan takes him home to Hell ASAP then we can get a Pope who is Christian and not a Neo-Marxist Pro-Islam Faggot Boi. As I am Roman Catholic I am allowed to comment what I want about this Heretic.

He could do what Pope Benedict XVI did.

I have heard that he is very not popular with the Roman Curia, so hopefully they will do something to force his standing down.

historically----there have been instances of both sudden death and walk-outs---
but I know of none who came back as a cookie

pope-cookies-bronx.jpg

I have just had a text that a big raid has literally been just completed this to shut down a Subversive Organisation that is to be charged with the serious criminal offence of Agitating Against Society and The State, all associated with this Subversive Organisation have been apprehended and arrested.

sheeeesh----that's damned VAGUE

My brother is involved with our domestic intelligence BVT so he has to be vague.

I have heard that he is very not popular with the Roman Curia, so hopefully they will do something to force his standing down.

remember that pope that sorta -------dropped dead after a few months?----
"john paul I ???

My brother is involved with our domestic intelligence BVT so he has to be vague.

Keep us posted------BUT DON'T get your baby bro in trouble!!!!!!

"john paul I ???

Yes it was 33 days, IMHO he was murdered I think poison.

Okay, he is two years in age older than my age.

"john paul I ???

Yes it was 33 days, IMHO he was murdered I think poison.

so another catholic lady told me------back then----something to do with
finances? ?????? a real scandal-----maybe he was INVESTIGATING???

Okay, he is two years in age older than my age.

when it comes to MALE SIBS-----of girls----THAT's STILL A BABY

Something has happened also in Favoriten involving the Mosque there which they say is connected to the Nizam-i Alem Association they have been banned yesterday Friday by the Government because of their association with the Grey Wolves, this is not a good area there are Turks there they put a Mosque there because approx 10% in Favoriten are Islamic.

Grey Wolves (organization) - Wikipedia

upload_2018-6-8_23-30-14.png

Austria's government plans to shut down mosques and expel imams | Daily Mail Online

"Austria said it could expel up to 60 Turkish-funded imams and their families and would shut down seven mosques as part of a crackdown on 'political Islam' that was described as 'just the beginning', triggering fury in Ankara.

Marine Le Pen, the leader of the French Front National, said on Twitter: 'Austria is taking things in hand and showing that 'when you want to, you can!''

View attachment 197347

View attachment 197348

View attachment 197349

:p

Two of the 60 Imams have already last night Friday had their residency permits revoked, it seems our Government are going to be fast about these operations.

send them back to where they belong and keep voting for this style govenment Lucy ,

Being deported because you are on a country illegally is one thing. Being deported on the basis of religion as opposed to behavior strikes me as concerning. And there are certainly historical parallels. Not that you RNJ's care as long as you get rid of them all. One way or another right?

Their religion Islam is 100% incompatible with Western Civilisation, we have been here before many times America has not, OUR Ancestors removed this plague Centuries ago from this Continent only to now in 2015 have TRAITORS DELIBERATELY bring the plague back in, with the numbers at the level here in 2018 which are not great in comparision to population so NOW it is the time to begin the process of removing them, the wait cannot be longer, the greater the number of them in the more difficult and sinister the removal will have to be OUR HISTORY tells us that, we do NOT want to hurt these peoples we want them to be deported as peacefully as we can.

Removing them. How do you deport citizens Lucy?

It is very easy, unlike America being born in 80% of this Continents nations or being in them for eg. 10, 20 years does NOT make you a citizen, so they have a passport, it can be revoked, they will be deported.
and if they citizens, which many actuslly are?

I repeat it is very easy, unlike America being born in 80% of this Continents nations or being in them for eg. 10, 20 years does NOT make you a citizen, so they have a passport, it can be revoked, they will be deported. Our Governments decide WHO is a citizen and who is not, at ANY time it can be revoked and if it is they are no longer considered a citizen eg. if our Governments decide x is a danger to the health of the nation then x can become a zero.
If citizenship can be revoked where do they go?

I love these posts....so how is that remotely what we're talking about?

Because, as she accuses others of fearmongering, she seems to be validated in doing her own fearmongering. :blahblah: Leftists seem to think that deporting people who are probably beistartWported for good reasons, like causing trouble in their HOST country, is equal to murder for some reason.
Being deported because you are on a country illegally is one thing. Being deported on the basis of religion as opposed to behavior strikes me as concerning. And there are certainly historical parallels. Not that you RNJ's care as long as you get rid of them all. One way or another right?

Their religion Islam is 100% incompatible with Western Civilisation, we have been here before many times America has not, OUR Ancestors removed this plague Centuries ago from this Continent only to now in 2015 have TRAITORS DELIBERATELY bring the plague back in, with the numbers at the level here in 2018 which are not great in comparision to population so NOW it is the time to begin the process of removing them, the wait cannot be longer, the greater the number of them in the more difficult and sinister the removal will have to be OUR HISTORY tells us that, we do NOT want to hurt these peoples we want them to be deported as peacefully as we can.

Removing them. How do you deport citizens Lucy?
planes trains and automobiles....how else?
Deja’s Vous....you guys aren’t very original.

8E3853AE-F953-4DF2-B33D-3719412DC092.jpeg

I love these posts....so how is that remotely what we're talking about?

Because, as she accuses others of fearmongering, she seems to be validated in doing her own fearmongering. :blahblah: Leftists seem to think that deporting people who are probably beistartWported for good reasons, like causing trouble in their HOST country, is equal to murder for some reason.

No shit, you guys need a new Charles "The Hammer" Martel

Out of our nation of 8 millions the below are the full total of foreign born population, the Turks to be removed and the ones from Bosnia who are Muslim have to be removed, all the others below we have no problem with because we know they are all Christian European brothers and sisters and cause no trouble.

View attachment 197379
So you are advocating deportation based on religion.

Forum List

Back