Austria to shut mosques, expel imams in crackdown against Islamist ideology...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Austria's government plans to shut down mosques and expel imams | Daily Mail Online

"Austria said it could expel up to 60 Turkish-funded imams and their families and would shut down seven mosques as part of a crackdown on 'political Islam' that was described as 'just the beginning', triggering fury in Ankara.

Marine Le Pen, the leader of the French Front National, said on Twitter: 'Austria is taking things in hand and showing that 'when you want to, you can!''

upload_2018-6-8_10-47-52.jpeg

upload_2018-6-8_10-48-8.jpeg

upload_2018-6-8_10-49-41.jpeg

:p

Austria's government plans to shut down mosques and expel imams | Daily Mail Online

"Austria said it could expel up to 60 Turkish-funded imams and their families and would shut down seven mosques as part of a crackdown on 'political Islam' that was described as 'just the beginning', triggering fury in Ankara.

Marine Le Pen, the leader of the French Front National, said on Twitter: 'Austria is taking things in hand and showing that 'when you want to, you can!''

View attachment 197347

View attachment 197348

View attachment 197349

I have already posted about this today already in the below thread:

Europe wary as Italy moves toward populist government

View attachment 197347

View attachment 197348

View attachment 197349

My bad...Mods, you heard the lady - can you shut this thread down and combine them?

View attachment 197347

View attachment 197348

View attachment 197349

My bad...Mods, you heard the lady - can you shut this thread down and combine them?

You as ever are a gentleman.

WTF, we're screwing our county while other countries are trying to improve...thanks Obama.

View attachment 197347

for those who do not know-----in Islamic "IDEOLOGY" an appropriate reason to
attack or declare war on a country is--------
IF THAT COUNTRY ENGAGES IN ANY
ACTIVITY WHICH SUPPRESSES THE SPREAD OF ISLAM
sorry Austria---it's on
the books

View attachment 197348

View attachment 197349

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

The hate, intolerance, oppression and ultra violence of Islam seems have a lot of the same characteristics of Nazism.
During the first world war the muslim islamofacists were 'all in' with Germany........as long as every Jew on the planet was exterminated.
During the second world war the muslim islamofacists were 'all in' with Hitler........as long as Hitler exterminated every Jew on the planet.
After the second world war the victors decided to punish the islamofacists by creating the state of Israel.
And the sand monkeys have never gotten over the fact they ended up being the world's greatest LOSERS!!!!!!

MAGA......Make Austria Great Again!

We also LOVE LOVE RICHARD GRENELL he in an interview called Sebastian a ROCK STAR!

This is Sebastian Kurz, we WORSHIP him, he is aged 31 years in age and he IS a rock star!

upload_2018-6-8_16-11-38.png

861706356.0.jpg

upload_2018-6-8_16-6-24.png

upload_2018-6-8_16-6-51.png

upload_2018-6-8_16-7-5.png

The above text is from a New York Times Hit Piece on The Donald and Richard Grenell, this I decide not to give publicity to with giving a link to, so I give the link below to the full interview with Breitbart.

The interview:

Exclusive: Trump's Right Hand Man in Europe Wants To ‘Empower’ European Anti-Establishment Conservatives

We also LOVE LOVE RICHARD GRENELL he in an interview called Sebastian a ROCK STAR!

This is Sebastian Kurz, we WORSHIP him, he is aged 31 years in age and he IS a rock star!

View attachment 197354

861706356.0.jpg

View attachment 197350
View attachment 197351
View attachment 197352

The above text is from a New York Times Hit Piece on The Donald and Richard Grenell, this I decide not to give publicity to with giving a link to, so I give the link below to the full interview with Breitbart.

The interview:

Exclusive: Trump's Right Hand Man in Europe Wants To ‘Empower’ European Anti-Establishment Conservatives

Wow he is young....impressive guy......I mean this is a fantastic time.......it's time for nationalism again......worry about your own country, stop the wars and stupid stuff.....get rid of terrorists.

View attachment 197354

861706356.0.jpg

View attachment 197350
View attachment 197351
View attachment 197352

The interview:

Wow he is young....impressive guy......I mean this is a fantastic time.......it's time for nationalism again......worry about your own country, stop the wars and stupid stuff.....get rid of terrorists.

He is young yes he is only 3 years older than me, he is a great man and we have a great and Patriotic Government and I add at the election in October 2017 we politically castrated the Leftists, 60% of our nation voted Right-Wing Conservative-Nationalist-Populist, our Government 60% of the population voted for this for Sebastian's ÖVP (Right-Wing Conservative) to have a Coalition with the FPÖ (Nationalist-Populist) and in the Nationalrat which is the National Council there are 183 seats and we have 114 of the seats, the Leftists only 52 seats they cannot stop any of our Agenda even if NEOS (sort of Libertarian) on 10 seats and PILZ (Liberal Environmental bizarros) with 8 seats vote with them they cannot stop any of our Agenda, and so yes a fantastic time to be alive with all of this happening.

View attachment 197354

861706356.0.jpg

View attachment 197350
View attachment 197351
View attachment 197352

The interview:

What kind of rock is he?

Get rid of terrorists? WTF? Who is against getting rid of terrorists?

Those Imams were not accused of terrorism.

Thankfully unlike in Austria, here in the United States religious freedom is protected by constitution and not subject to political whims.

View attachment 197354

861706356.0.jpg

View attachment 197350
View attachment 197351
View attachment 197352

The interview:

He is young yes he is only 3 years older than me, he is a great man and we have a great and Patriotic Government and I add at the election in October 2017 we politically castrated the Leftists, 60% of our nation voted Right-Wing Conservative-Nationalist-Populist, our Government 60% of the population voted for this for Sebastian's ÖVP (Right-Wing Conservative) to have a Coalition with the FPÖ (Nationalist-Populist) and in the Nationalrat which is the National Council there are 183 seats and we have 114 of the seats, the Leftists only 52 seats they cannot stop any of our Agenda even if NEOS (sort of Libertarian) on 10 seats and PILZ (Liberal Environmental bizarros) with 8 seats vote with them they cannot stop any of our Agenda, and so yes a fantastic time to be alive with all of this happening.

Oh wow....that sounds exciting......I know the EU has some control, but I hope you guys enact similar economic policies and immigration policies.......and Austria will soar even higher....this guy could be around for a looong time.....because you guys don't have term limits do you?

Forum List

Back