Australian Perforates Global Warming Hoax

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
As most folks know, there hasn't been any warming for almost two decades.

So...the most amusing parlor game has been posting evidence that shows how gullible those who supported the scam have been.

Mean....but really, really fun.

The latest:

1."A Perth-based engineer claims to have de-bunked the popular mathematical equation used to model climate change.
According to Dr David Evans, the popular modelling of climate change is far more dramatic than the truth.

2. ...Evans, who holds six degrees in mathematics and is a former climate modeller for the government’s Australian Greenhouse Office, claims to have found an error in the application of the equation.

. ...the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has overestimated the global warming we will experience in the future by ten times.

4. “Carbon dioxide causes only minor warming. The climate is largely driven by factors outside our control.”

.... the warming we have experienced in the last few decades is the result of “solar warming”, or the waxing and waning of the reflected radiation of the sun.
[Exactly what the more astute of us have been saying all along!!!!}

6. ....Evans became a climate change ‘skeptic’ in 2006, despite being a ‘warmist’ during his time working for the government.

In 2012, he wrote in a piece for Fairfax that cloud and humidity actually cause two thirds of global warming, a fact he claimed was not well known by the public."
Perth engineer claims huge climate change discovery | The New Daily

Can't wait for the "is not...is notttttttt!" posts from the fools who bought the scam like it was on sale.

1. "The temperature of the planet has increased about one degree Fahrenheit in the last century. So imagine a summer afternoon when it’s 63 degrees and the next thing you know it’s …64 degrees! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Run for your lives, everybody! Women and children first! Where’s FEMA, dammit?" Coulter

2. “In the satellite data, there has been no significant warming for about 18 years or so,” center director John Christy told CNSNews.com." Sierra Club Says Satellite Data Is Wrong: ‘Our Planet is Cooking Up'

"The corruption of science by popular opinion and the Government funding
of climate change studies is a great shame.

What matters here is not the opinions of internet pundits who are committed to their position on climate change, but the robustness of Dr Evans' arguments in the
traditional setting of published scientific works.

Peer review, the testing of his ideas by others in the field and the published responses
to his paper will inform us in due course. If someone presents
compelling reasons why Evans is wrong, then so be it. However, if his
ideas are not validly challenged then there may be good reason for the
community of people concerned by climate change to adjust its thinking."

(A comment from a reader of the quoted article.)

Her next post will link FDR and Margaret Sanger's secret insider plan to spring a global hoax on the world that would limit minority populations. Somewhere, we will read about FDR's love affair with Joe Steel er Stalin.

Evans is a debunked idiot.

Her next post will link FDR and Margaret Sanger's secret insider plan to spring a global hoax on the world that would limit minority populations. Somewhere, we will read about FDR's love affair with Joe Steel er Stalin.

I love the over reaction to posted material, especially this OP. David Evans. You know who he is.

So, Would you like some crackers with that whine?

1. "The temperature of the planet has increased about one degree Fahrenheit in the last century. So imagine a summer afternoon when it’s 63 degrees and the next thing you know it’s …64 degrees! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Run for your lives, everybody! Women and children first! Where’s FEMA, dammit?" Coulter
2. “In the satellite data, there has been no significant warming for about 18 years or so,” center director John Christy told CNSNews.com." Sierra Club Says Satellite Data Is Wrong: ‘Our Planet is Cooking Up'

All the cat has to do is grab a hot free copy of the UN IPCC AR5 Climate Change Report WG1

The reference to the "hiatus" is in the table of contents. And pretty much ACKNOWLEDGED in the report.

Really? shooting slime eh? I suggest you put up or :anj_stfu:.

You even know what's IN a climate model?? Or how it's constructed? No.. I doubt it. But that Jakey slime-shooter is your superlibtard secret weapon...

You even know what's IN a climate model?? Or how it's constructed? No.. I doubt it. But that Jakey slime-shooter is your superlibtard secret weapon...
I know that I can read, and I can read that Evans was de-bunked. That's not slime, just on time.

I know that I can read, and I can read that Evans was de-bunked. That's not slime, just on time.
he was by whom?

he was by whom?
The super libtard site Skeptical Science... John Cook has lied about so much that I'll bet he cant remember which ;lie he told where.

I work with a couple of modelers and they confirm that math was wrongly applied to the IPCC gaggle of models. One is even a rabid alarmist and he was ashen white when they reviewed just 5 of the models and found Dr Evans to right.

he was by whom?
The super libtard site Skeptical Science... John Cook has lied about so much that I'll bet he cant remember which ;lie he told where. I work with a couple of modelers and they confirm that math was wrongly applied to the IPCC gaggle of models. One is even a rabid alarmist and he was ashen white when they reviewed just 5 of the models and found Dr Evans to right.
No, you don't, and, no, he did not.

Dr. Evans is like some religious end of timers who give a date, then say later they miscalculated.

He is in it for the name and the money.

he was by whom?
The super libtard site Skeptical Science... John Cook has lied about so much that I'll bet he cant remember which ;lie he told where. I work with a couple of modelers and they confirm that math was wrongly applied to the IPCC gaggle of models. One is even a rabid alarmist and he was ashen white when they reviewed just 5 of the models and found Dr Evans to right.
No, you don't, and, no, he did not.

Too funny;

You make assertions that you cant possibly back up with any facts.

You are aware that all models are mathematical approximations of known variables described in equations, dont you? If the forcing is improperly described in the mathematical equations, then it will produce exaggerated garbage..

cmip5-73-models-vs-obs-20n-20s-mt-5-yr-means11.png

Dr Evans is a modeler and he has the credentials to prove it. The empirical OBSERVED evidence supports his position and theroy..

And all yo got is John Cooks lies for proof... You go with that girl!

As most folks know, there hasn't been any warming for almost two decades.

So...the most amusing parlor game has been posting evidence that shows how gullible those who supported the scam have been.

Mean....but really, really fun.

The latest:

1."A Perth-based engineer claims to have de-bunked the popular mathematical equation used to model climate change.
According to Dr David Evans, the popular modelling of climate change is far more dramatic than the truth.

2. ...Evans, who holds six degrees in mathematics and is a former climate modeller for the government’s Australian Greenhouse Office, claims to have found an error in the application of the equation.

. ...the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has overestimated the global warming we will experience in the future by ten times.

4. “Carbon dioxide causes only minor warming. The climate is largely driven by factors outside our control.”

.... the warming we have experienced in the last few decades is the result of “solar warming”, or the waxing and waning of the reflected radiation of the sun.
[Exactly what the more astute of us have been saying all along!!!!}

6. ....Evans became a climate change ‘skeptic’ in 2006, despite being a ‘warmist’ during his time working for the government.

In 2012, he wrote in a piece for Fairfax that cloud and humidity actually cause two thirds of global warming, a fact he claimed was not well known by the public."
Perth engineer claims huge climate change discovery | The New Daily

Can't wait for the "is not...is notttttttt!" posts from the fools who bought the scam like it was on sale.

Evans' work on this is presently being being set out in articles at JoNova . so far there are ten posts, with more to come. (Joanne Nova is his wife, and runs the biggest skeptical blog in Australia)

he was by whom?

one of Evans' posts (3rd maybe?) is about partial derivatives when describing the changes over time of, for instance, concentration of CO2. he states the generalized case for basic computer climate models. others have complained that specific models are not exactly as he describes in his generalized case. which misses the point. the concentration of CO2 has different impacts depending on where in the atmosphere you are looking. likewise for many other factors.

it is a shame he has not put more of an effort into defending himself, but to be fair, these criticisms are not being posted on his (their) blog.

Proof is in the pudding, and, if by 2020, we have not seen cooling, then Dr. Evans will go down as just another poser. And I will remind you deniers about your blind support of the man. Just like you said that you would accept what the BEST study came up with, and then turned around and accused the scientists that did that study of fraud.

deadline of 2020?

what about the posers who predicted 0.2C/decade of warming?

speaking of BEST...Muller admitted that roughly 1/3 of all good long term stations had a cooling trend when BEST came out. can you find me even a dozen stations that still show a cooling trend? Ive looked but they dont seem to be there anymore. do you know what happened to them? hahahaha

Forum List

Back