Go moan to CNN

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
This is why I don't live according to climate change.

1. "Climate change" is bullshit, as well as a replacement for the "global warming" bullshit.

2. Even if "Global warming is happening" which it isn't and some species are now even endangered because of COOLING... its still a bullshit reason to go hungry and technologically backwards and ineffective.

3. Lets say that the world is heating up, that right there brings its own industrial and technological needs, especially in HVAC.

4. In a hotter climate, if it was happening... I would need more water to drink, and I would need more protection against the heat. People need more protection from the heat, than they need from the cold.
The average summer day is about 75 to 80 degrees in the United States. People die in 90, 100 and 105 degree heat and so on. That is Only a 20 to 30 degree deviation from the normal summer day in the USA.
People can survive, and do survive (and regularly live in all year round) in temperatures below zero, which is more than a 100 degree deviation from the normal summer day in the USA.

5. Bees are also not the magic bullet for all life on earth... the bee has been around since only the early cretaceous, there were no bees from the very beginning of the Phanerozoic, all the way to the end of Jurassic and into the cretaceous. Which btw, also makes the bee a very old species, which statistically is well beyond the time on earth for most species.

6. Bees in the USA fell victim to a brutal, early starting, late ending winter.

Now go bitch and moan to CNN if you don't like what I just said.

So if the bees die off, will the Fags tiptoe through the tulips and pollinate them for us???

• Banned
Do we eat it ?
If we don't, we don't need it from nature.
We don't need tulips.

The things that we eat come from Agriculture, and those plants reproduce using seeds, and those are planted by people.

BlueJay28

Why didn't you post any links to back up your completely ignorant opinions?

And how is your nurses training going? And your career as an armed cop and wood palette builder and your lawsuits against colleges that teach foreign languages? All that must be keeping you too busy to learn a real fact or two.

Oh and why did you put this nonsensical tirade in Politics? Did you know there's a special forum here for environment-related threads?

Scary how dumb RWs are.

Forum List

Back