Australian engineer says he has found Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
the wreckage of the flight is located 16km south of Round Island, which is 22.5km north of Mauritius, in an area of the ocean that has not been searched before.

4A50846300000578-5515207-image-a-46_1521379244044.jpg

Australian claims to have tracked down flight MH370 on Google Earth | Daily Mail Online

Cool beans. Didn't a couple pieces of the fuselage or wing already wash up in East Africa?
It would be great if they found it.

• Banned
the wreckage of the flight is located 16km south of Round Island, which is 22.5km north of Mauritius, in an area of the ocean that has not been searched before.

Australian claims to have tracked down flight MH370 on Google Earth | Daily Mail Online
Wouldn't get to excited, because most crashes result in the total break up and destruction of the plane. An outline would be highly unlikely.
Well it disappeared off radar so it might have had a controlled water landing. Don't forget CNN's Don Lemmon thought it might have disappeared through a black hole.

It is freakish and rude to the families to give this asshole a forum.
Why? Wouldn't the families want to know if the plane were found?
Oh so now it's a fact, eh? Dude, just move on. You clearly are not going to get this, no matter how hard anyone tries to explain it to you.

But CNN said it was swallowed by a black hole...
I think it was hacked and taken over by someone on the ground but the autopilot foiled the attempt to immediately crash it. They did better when they tried again with the plane over the Mediterranean a few years ago that had taken off from France. Remember that? Went dark real quick.
It was hacked.

I think it was hacked and taken over by someone on the ground but the autopilot foiled the attempt to immediately crash it. They did better when they tried again with the plane over the Mediterranean a few years ago that had taken off from France. Remember that? Went dark real quick.
It was hacked.
where are you getting this stuff?

It was hacked.
The fumes of my very own brain.

My radical Trump-hating neighbor claims the plane is actually hidden on a secret island, owned by the US military, waiting to be used to fly into the new Twin Towers.
I asked him why go to the bother of hiding the plane instead of just using one stolen from a US airport.
He said "that's what I'd like to know!".
Fucking MORON!

It was hacked.
The fumes of my very own brain.
Ha...well...maybe stop sniffing glue! :D

Cool beans. Didn't a couple pieces of the fuselage or wing already wash up in East Africa?
Yes. Marked parts were found but bigger chunks might help determine cause? Families would certainly appreciate that.

Yes. Marked parts were found but bigger chunks might help determine cause? Families would certainly appreciate that.
. If parts washed up, then it broke up... The find is not the plane, but appears to be just an abberation in the water.

Forum List

Back