Attn: Isaac, Marbles!

Said1 said:
A Beachcomber's Christmas Special CBC at 8 p.m. Be there or be square!

Oh you gotta be joking! Did you actually like that show? I thought it was a low point in Canadian culture :D and we've had a few!

Isaac Brock said:
Oh you gotta be joking! Did you actually like that show? I thought it was a low point in Canadian culture :D and we've had a few!

Yes.

Remeber the Edison Twins - talk about Dorks. :D

Isaac Brock said:
Aww cmon now, how can Canadian culture have a low point?????

Just kidding!

Said1 said:
Yes.

Remeber the Edison Twins - talk about Dorks. :D

Seeing Things? :gay:

I loved the Edison Twins :D. Remember "My Secret Identity"? That show was awesome! I think that show actually made it to the States.

'Course I was also one of the legions of Degrassi watchers!

CSM said:
Aww cmon now, how can Canadian culture have a low point?????

Just kidding!

Looks like you have a date with Casey and Finnigan! :fu2: :firing:

131824-55139.jpg

:D

Isaac Brock said:
It's Mr. Dressup! Total staple of 2 Canadian generations' youth.

Isaac, you forgot the "Friendly Giant"! Is there anything cooler than a chicken in a sac hanging on the wall? Who were those chairs for anyway?

Said1 said:
Isaac, you forgot the "Friendly Giant"! Is there anything cooler than a chicken in a sac hanging on the wall? Who were those chairs for anyway?

How could I forget! Though didn't you find it odd that he had a talking chicken in a bag on the wall and the chicken didn't seem the slightest bit perturbed?

Isaac Brock said:
How could I forget! Though didn't you find it odd that he had a talking chicken in a bag on the wall and the chicken didn't seem the slightest bit perturbed?

I know, you'd think the chicken would try to peck his eyes out. I wonder if the sac was like Oscar's garbage can.

Said1 said:
A Beachcomber's Christmas Special CBC at 8 p.m. Be there or be square!

I'm with Isaac on this one. Edison twins rocked, especially with racoons on before. Beachcomber's is a little too corny for me.

MrMarbles said:
I'm with Isaac on this one. Edison twins rocked, especially with racoons on before. Beachcomber's is a little too corny for me.
The Racoons! I forgot about them. Good ol' mischievious Bert.

Forum List

Back