Attention working-class women! You can now buy AOC's Met Gala "tax the rich" handbag for just $995.00 (plus shipping)

Screenshot_20210916-124647~2.png

Dave Ramsey rules!
I still use credit cards (paid off mostly monthly), as not a Ramsey fanatic, and you never know when you may want money without bothering certain other accounts, which you can't do that to speak of without a high credit rating. Plus, it makes buying online, air travel, leasing vacation homes, easier and safer than a debit card or cash. But, definitely a lot of truth in his philosophy, just like my parents and grandparents taught me.

I still use credit cards (paid off mostly monthly), as not a Ramsey fanatic, and you never know when you may want money without bothering certain other accounts, which you can't do that to speak of without a high credit rating. Plus, it makes buying online, air travel, leasing vacation homes, easier and safer than a debit card or cash. But, definitely a lot of truth in his philosophy, just like my parents and grandparents taught me.

We followed Dave's baby steps, are currently on Step 7, but we too have a credit card which is paid off twice per month.

She's got her own merch, too. "Tax the rich" hoodies for $60.

LOL
“Only the rich can afford this idiotic sweatshirt,” added Daily Wire editor Ben Shapiro.

Perfect!

The web site indicates that all money used to buy her expensive shit counts as a campaign contribution.

• As complained about on Fox News
:lol:

Owning the cons.

Purchases are campaign contributions. Thus, in order to make a 'purchase' you must consent to the contribution rules below.

1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
  4. I am at least eighteen years old.
  5. I am not a federal contractor.

Last edited:
Ramsey's aversion to building credit is not sound advice or realistic on how the world works.

Forum List

Back