Zone1 ATTENTION TROLLS

View attachment 725079

FYI I voted for DeSantis and Marco Rubio.

The problem with the MAGA losers is that they think by making the party LESS appealing, they can win. I remember 15 years ago, the GOP wanted to be a Big Tent Party. Now you drive out people who don't goose step alongside your Orange God. Turns out, you need the "RINOs." There aren't enough of you in your bubble to win elections. That's why you suck and you keep losing.

View attachment 725080

Same with the Dems. Worst part is how Trump has somehow made Biden look really good lately while Bernie has completely sold out to the DNC. Proudly Independent (of the entire rightwing duopoly) and liberal (meaning only -- Wow, sue me! I'm an empathic animal, not your everyday, fear based, money grubbing "conservative"). I'm also proudly conservative (meaning cheap as shit) ;)

Same with the Dems. Worst part is how Trump has somehow made Biden look really good lately while Bernie has completely sold out to the DNC. Proudly Independent (of the entire rightwing duopoly) and liberal (meaning only -- Wow, sue me! I'm an empathic animal, not your everyday, fear based, money grubbing "conservative"). I'm also proudly conservative (meaning cheap as shit) ;)
What bullshit. You think Biden looks good then you are an idiot.

It really is very difficult to find relevant, meaningful dialogue these days, unless you want to hang out in an echo chamber. And that's boring, really.

I stopped regularly creating threads a long time ago on here. I learned that there was just no interest in anything that wasn't a regurgitation of the low value mainstream cable news entertainment smut.

They should bring groups back. It's really the only way to ditch the low value smut muppets from your day.

Something else that's similar to what you're saying is that the current programming trend is to encourage the drones to label anyone who actually has the common sense to question something a conspiracy theorist.

Unfortunately, civilized dialogue went the way of Common Sense, Honesty, Integrity, Self-Reliance, and Compassion for your fellow human being.

Trump was hoping to be “everybody’s president”, a non-partisan catch-all
I disagree

Trump laid out specific policies that were designed to appeal to a majority of voters

Thats different from a candidate made of rubber who stretches to appeal to voters with very different goals by pandering to everyone

I disagree

Trump laid out specific policies that were designed to appeal to a majority of voters

Thats different from a candidate made of rubber who stretches to appeal to voters with very different goals by pandering to everyone
I didn’t mean to imply Trump would have ever pandered to everyone had the left media given him a chance to prove himself before taking aim. I meant that Trump was not “an enemy of the left” like he was portrayed immediately by all domestic media sources owned by wealthy New Yorkers. Trump lived in NY but not considered a member of the elite owners of all things media and sports. No Soros financial connection, no Gates connection, etc. The reason liberal media heads didn’t like him (and will never like him) is as an outsider he’s not bought and paid
for by any elitist controlling the message.

Trump’s message was about America first policies. This message isn’t Kosher with the leftists, however, who support sending billions of dollars to corrupt Ukraine government over helping Americans like building homeless veterans their own houses.

Trump would not have minded had many Democrats and Republicans backed his success as president. Had he run as an independent and won it would have been more obvious and he wouldn’t have needed to change his America First message at all. America First doesn’t exclude Democrats in the slightest, but the MSM’s strategy set from day 1 was a constant course of attacks without ever changing course. Cry baby losers fits well and they wanted to make sure their fit hurt the country, and they did.

Last edited:
baby-sloth-ahhhh.gif

YOU CALL BEING LIED ABOUT DAY IN AND DAY OUT BEING TREATED FAIRLY?
70lzhz.jpg

If I had a dollar for every time some member launched an unfair straw-man characterization of me, on the left, and on the right, b/c they did not like my reasoning, facts and sourcing?

Forget about it.

Every intelligent member on this site, knew exactly what Trump was, the day he came down that escalator. He continued to tell us, repeatedly.

70m3tr.gif

:20:

Forum List

Back