** Attention: logo/banner contest! **

I'd like to see revisions on the banners with just "usmessageboard.com" instead of "unitedstatesmessageboard.com". :)

And Doug (Dfresh), see if you can spice up the lettering area a bit, seems a little bland at the moment!

DFresh said:
what do you think fuck azz?

Get rid of the red and blue "US", it gives it too much of a cartoonish look. Make the "usmessageboard.com" fit into the gray area at the end, and have "where your voice counts" underneath it.

For startes anyway, I'll think of more changes... :)

Hey where did the funny post by Dfresh go ! I am still laughing ! :rotflmao:

jimnyc said:
Get rid of the red and blue "US", it gives it too much of a cartoonish look. Make the "usmessageboard.com" fit into the gray area at the end, and have "where your voice counts" underneath it.

For startes anyway, I'll think of more changes... :)

How about SIZE??!! Width, height, resolution... I haven't even started yet!

Pale Rider said:
How about SIZE??!! Width, height, resolution... I haven't even started yet!

Sorry, Pale!

I have no specific dimensions or resolution set. -=d=- and Dfresh are on the right track though. You have the whole header are of the board to work with, but keep 56k users in mind as well! Look at the gray trip at the top of the board - the height of the banner shouldn't really be any higher than that. The length is up to you.

My apologies to anyone I offended in my last post. I was just messing with Jimmy because he busts on me at work. I’m going to make some changes and resubmit my design. Any suggestions?

Can you put a really regal looking bald eagle sitting on usmessageboard.com or on "Where your voice counts"? Maybe his talons can be gripping one of the letters.

Here's one that was done by an online company. I have them currently revising it as well to change it to just "US MessageBoard.Com"

Do to the size constraint I could only get the eagle to look so good. What do ya think?

DFresh said:
Do to the size constraint I could only get the eagle to look so good. What do ya think?

I think it looks awesome!

Can you bring the height down to about 90 or so without losing quality?

I hope the background matches the board. Test it for size and color and I'll finish it tomorrow.

I gave it a go. I was looking for a better font for the USMB Title, but right now it's just agency FB. I substituted a swedish girl playing a fender for the Sir Evil tribute :thup:. Any suggestions?

Forum List

Back