** Attention: logo/banner contest! **

All of the banners were great!! The Ted Kennedy one kinda creeped me out...something about seeing that guy everytime I logged on to the board gave me instant heebie jeebies.

Very nice nbdysfu!! I love how you used the photo of Bush hugging that girl in the background!

Yeah the Ted Kennedy is a few loaves shy of a loaf. I think it's funny and strong, but it's also too negative and conspiratorial with the Chirac/SH/911 pairing. I wouldn't want to see that every day.

The addition of Bush was a last minute thing and relatively subtle. It fits in with the overall theme which is not negative in any way, which is preferable. And those who are still offended can cool it :D

I'm gonna sound like a whining bitch, but so be it.....

I see in the new banner representations of the various services:

Jets = Air Force
Iwo Jima = Marines
Destroyer = Navy
? = Army

Where is something representing the Army damn it? :boobies:

freeandfun1 said:
I'm gonna sound like a whining bitch, but so be it.....

I see in the new banner representations of the various services:

Jets = Air Force
Iwo Jima = Marines
Destroyer = Navy
? = Army

Where is something representing the Army damn it? :boobies:

Good point. I'll work on it.

Okay, every branch plus NASA and firefighters. Are ther any Cops, Paramedics or Forestry servicemen/women on this board :thup:?

nbdysfu said:
Okay, every branch plus NASA and firefighters. Are ther any Cops, Paramedics or Forestry servicemen/women on this board :thup:?

Ok, where are the tree huggers and the anti-abortionists? Hell, where are the abortionists? damn! :laugh:

Forum List

Back