ATTENTION LIBERALS, you have just been DUMPED by your MESSIAH.

There is no lie. I have only given you facts. Show me where I lied.

Article 15, i.e. Military crook,

If you can't figure out where you lied, then in addition to being a liar you are stupid.Actually, for an Obamarrhoid, that's par for the course, you satisfy BOTH requirements for an Obamarrhoid:

(1) You are a LIAR, and (2) You are STUPID.

Quad Erat Demonstrandum.

If you can't figure out where you lied, then in addition to being a liar you are stupid.Actually, for an Obamarrhoid, that's par for the course, you satisfy BOTH requirements for an Obamarrhoid:

Quad Erat Demonstrandum.

Obvious dodge.

C'mon show me the lie ... don't puss out on me now.

you haven't... he's just a nutter...

but i've been thinking...it's awfully nice of the wingnuts to be concerned that we might be disenchanted with the person WE voted for and who they wouldn't have voted for in ten milion years.

no agenda there, though.

Jillian,

Talking about nutters ????

Here you are, a few posts ago, proudly disclosing your sordid past as one who aids and abets the Human Garbage of America: The Chicago 7 Anarchists......and calling those who are rational as "nutters".

You are going beyond being a LIAR (calling me a 'nutter").....and STUPID (not recognizing the OBVIOUS REALITY).

As one of the FAR OUT LEFTY OBAMARRHOIDS you are a CERTIFIED FAR OUT LEFTY OBAMARRHOID, in the same category as the INSANE "Howling Mad" Howie Weenie-Deanie.....whose BIZARRE PERFORMANCE vis a vis Chris Matthews SHOCKED AMERICA !!!!!

You are TRULY PATHETIC.

Quad Erat Demonstrandum.

Obvious dodge.

Stay an ignorant fool.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Quad Erat Demonstrandum.

Obvious dodge.

Stay an ignorant fool.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Another obvious dodge.

You suck at this.

Obama abandoned liberals the day he was inaugurated.

i always said he was a moderate.

it's only the rightwingnuts who think he's hard left.

You think Obama is a "moderate"---:lol::lol::lol:

Hey--Bill Clinton he ain't

The Certified Far Left Loonie Jillian,

Actually, you can't get ANYTHING straight.

The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami is just as reprehensible as your idol, the INSANE Far OUT Lefty Whackjob "Howling Mad" Howie Deanie-Weanie......and, you.

The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami is just a tad smarter than that POS INSANE Far OUT Lefty Wahackjob "Howling Mad" Howie Deanie-Weanie......and, you.

The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami STILL has hopes that he will bamboozle the disenchanted American Public by FAKING a turn to the CENTER......in order to get re-elected.

Actually, he is just as much a POS as your idol......and you.

Last edited:
THE BOTTOM LINE is this:

The MARXIST MUSLIM PC PROTECTOR and FAR LOUT LEFTIER THAN THE INSANE "Howling Mad" HOWIE DEANIE the WEANIE......OSAMI SALAMI......IS OUTSMARTING AMERICA with his BOGUS "State of the Union PERFORMANCE".

Obami Salami's FAKE move to the center is supposed to convince the gullible that this MOST FRAUDULENT of ALL FRAUDS has seen the error of his MARXIST/COMMIE ways.....and that he is really a "MODERATE".......AND SHOULD BE RE-ELECTED !!!!

I doubt if All the FAR LEFT LOONIES as really convinced that their MESSIAH has turned on them...."BETRAYED THEM" etc.

IMO, they're just playing along with the gag.....PRETENDING that this MOST FRAUDULENT of ALL FRAUDS BETRAYED THEM !!!!

Certainly there will be a SIZABLE NUMBER of moderate Dems that will be UTTERLY convinced of the SINCERITY of this MOST FRAUDULENT of ALL FRAUD'S "move to the center".

Probably, a SIGNIFICANT NUMBER of the INDEPENDENTS hoping against HOPE in the Goodness of Mankind that this MARXIST/COMMIE is truly a BORN AGAIN NON MARXIST/COMMIE ..... may even consider re-electing this POS.

WHO KNOWS......this most fraudulent OF all frauds IS ONE HELLUVA scam artiste.....HE MIGHT HAVE EVEN CONVINCED SOME moderate republicans THAT HE, THE PENULTIMATE MARXIST /COMMIE CON MAN ain't what he surely is: THE MOST FRAUDULENT OF ALL FRAUDS !!!!!

WHAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH A NANOGRAM OF SENSE IS THAT THIS MARXIST MUSLIM PC PROTECTOR WANTS TO GET RE-ELECTED......AND ONCE RE-ELECTED........MAO TSE TUNG WATCH OUT !!!!!

HISTORICALLY.......MAO TSE-TUNG WON'T HAVE THE COMMUNISTIC HONOUR OF PULLING OBAMI SALAMI'S RICKSHAW !!!!

THIS MOST FRAUDULENT OF ALL FRAUDS WILL MAKE THE CRAZED PELOSI LOOK LIKE A CROSS BETWEEN MOTHER THERESA and VIRGIN MARY !!!!!!

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS THE GREATEST SCOUNDREL IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND GIVING ONE OF THE MOST MOMENTOUS SCAM PERFORMANCES OF ALL TIME !!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
THE BOTTOM LINE is this:

The MARXIST MUSLIM PC PROTECTOR and FAR LOUT LEFTIER THAN THE INSANE "Howling Mad" HOWIE DEANIE the WEANIE......OSAMI SALAMI......IS OUTSMARTING AMERICA with his BOGUS "State of the Union PERFORMANCE".

Obami Salami's FAKE move to the center is supposed to convince the gullible that this MOST FRAUDULENT of ALL FRAUDS has seen the error of his MARXIST/COMMIE ways.....and that he is really a "MODERATE".......AND SHOULD BE RE-ELECTED !!!!

I doubt if All the FAR LEFT LOONIES as really convinced that their MESSIAH has turned on them...."BETRAYED THEM" etc.

IMO, they're just playing along with the gag.....PRETENDING that this MOST FRAUDULENT of ALL FRAUDS BETRAYED THEM !!!!

Certainly there will be a SIZABLE NUMBER of moderate Dems that will be UTTERLY convinced of the SINCERITY of this MOST FRAUDULENT of ALL FRAUD'S "move to the center".

Probably, a SIGNIFICANT NUMBER of the INDEPENDENTS hoping against HOPE in the Goodness of Mankind that this MARXIST/COMMIE is truly a BORN AGAIN NON MARXIST/COMMIE ..... may even consider re-electing this POS.

WHO KNOWS......this most fraudulent OF all frauds IS ONE HELLUVA scam artiste.....HE MIGHT HAVE EVEN CONVINCED SOME moderate republicans THAT HE, THE PENULTIMATE MARXIST /COMMIE CON MAN ain't what he surely is: THE MOST FRAUDULENT OF ALL FRAUDS !!!!!

WHAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH A NANOGRAM OF SENSE IS THAT THIS MARXIST MUSLIM PC PROTECTOR WANTS TO GET RE-ELECTED......AND ONCE RE-ELECTED........MAO TSE TUNG WATCH OUT !!!!!

HISTORICALLY.......MAO TSE-TUNG WON'T HAVE THE COMMUNISTIC HONOUR OF PULLING OBAMI SALAMI'S RICKSHAW !!!!

THIS MOST FRAUDULENT OF ALL FRAUDS WILL MAKE THE CRAZED PELOSI LOOK LIKE A CROSS BETWEEN MOTHER THERESA and VIRGIN MARY !!!!!!

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS THE GREATEST SCOUNDREL IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND GIVING ONE OF THE MOST MOMENTOUS SCAM PERFORMANCES OF ALL TIME !!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Everyone laugh with me, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hehe, yeah. I have him on ignore (I highly recommend it), but when he gets quoted I'm reminded of why.

He is literally an insane person.

There's lots of people I disagree with here based on our different views, understanding and knowledge of the world, personal experience, sense of morality, judgment, priorities, etc. Some seem dumb, others misguided, a lot swayed by a particular party's talking points, and others are smart and consistent, we just have fundamentally different outlooks.

guatama so far is the only one who is actually, certifiably, a crazy person. It has nothing to do with his politics. His obsessive ranting stems not from any ideological viewpoint or political agenda, but a deep-seated paranoia and personally invented "reality." He's quite disturbed and seems oblivious to how he comes across to others.

3 minutes with any mental health professional and the guy would be in a straight jacket.

Hehe, yeah. I have him on ignore (I highly recommend it), but when he gets quoted I'm reminded of why.

He is literally an insane person.

Re: San Quentin aka The Closet Obamarrhoid,

I notice that while I am on this Obamarrhoids "ignore" list......I keep piquing his interest because he simply can't forget his last encounter with the one that squashes him like the Obamarrhoidal bug that he is........EVERYTIME !!!

This Obamarrhoidal nebish considers me "INSANE".

While I, among the rest of the rational people consider the Far Out Lefty, the "HOWLING MAD" Howie Deanie-Weanie's BIZZARE Performance vis a vis Chris Matthews as "INSANE".

I consider MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's cat's paw HAPLESS STOOGE Atty Gen Eric Holder's move to close Gitmo and have the Khalid Sheik Mohahahahahahamed's $200 MILLION a year UNNECESSARY TRIAL in New York because of (1) Khalid Sheik Mohahahahahahmed's confession, (2) The PREPOSTEROUSLY IDIOTIC WAY Holder handled the "underwear bomber" by Mirandizing him, etc., and (3) the RIDICULOUS sensitivity to ISLAMOFASCIST SWINES' Imaginary Rights over the concern for our citizen life's safety as ......"INSANE" !!!

I consider MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's cat's paw STOOGE Pelosi's behind the scenes BRIBERY and HISTORICALLY UNPARALLELED STRONG ARM Tactics as DISGUSTINGLY OBSCENE as this crazed Obamarrhoid shoves her BUREAUCRATIC HEALTH CARE Plan down our throats (for starters) instead of relying on the PRIVATE SECTOR SOLUTIONS........because of HISTORY'S CONDEMNATION of COMMIE/MARXIST SOLUTIONS to perdition......as "INSANE"

As stated in my last post, I consider ANYONE believing that the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's FAKE "move to the center" as anything but a ploy to use "smoke & mirrors" to get re-elected ......as "INSANE".

BECAUSE ...... for the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami, IT IS DURING THE SECOND TERM OF HIS PRESIDENCY THAT AMERICA WILL TRULY FEEL THE AWESOME POWER OF A MANIACAL MARXIST /COMMIE IDEALOGUE IN CONTROL OF BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS.

If that is "INSANE" on my part........SO BE IT !!!!!

Last edited:
Obvious dodge.

Stay an ignorant fool.

Another obvious dodge.

You suck at this.

Article 15 aka Military Crook,

Do you actually think that I am going to waste my time teaching an Obamarrhoidal Fanatic HOW TO READ IRREFUTABLE INFO when this Obamarrhoidal Fanatic is GOING TO REJECT IT NO MATTER WHAT ?????

The rational people reading the interchanges will come to the correct conclusion.

What Obamarrhoidal Fanatics think is irrelevant.

Will you Jackasses stop quoting GodIwanna(cock)?

☭proletarian☭;1952978 said:
Will you Jackasses stop quoting GodIwanna(cock)?

I'm sorry but it's very hilarious to read his violent outbursts.

Forum List

Back