ATTENTION LIBERALS, you have just been DUMPED by your MESSIAH.

Have you thought about running for President under the Republican ticket?
ONLY if you, Jillian, and Sara G promise to be our comfort women. TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER is too stupid. Even for that. SBoyle ? Only for those who like Ugly Fatsos.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
128679561471075631.jpg

You are one of those instances.

Don't feel bad.

It ain't your fault.

You were born Fat, Ugly and Stupid (albeit not as stupid as TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER.....so far she's gotta be the STUPIDEST).

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Noam Chomsky? Amartya Sen? Naomi Klein? Dennis Kucinich?

Oh...you mean Obama, the moderate corporatist with a neo-con defense policy and a cabinet full of elite business interests.

Yeah, what you meant is that he's dumped Democrats.

No liberal has supported Obama since he announced his platform on the campaign. He's "liberal" like GW was "conservative."

San Quentin, you are :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

and a BLATANT OBAMARRHOID trying to hide in a closet.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Last edited:
Have you thought about running for President under the Republican ticket?
ONLY if you, Jillian, and Sara G promise to be our comfort women. TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER is too stupid. Even for that. SBoyle ? Only for those who like Ugly Fatsos.

128679561471075631.jpg

And then there's this. Insanity.:lol::lol::lol: Remember this promise stated 8 different times???:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPMf6kW_1Nw]YouTube - President Obama Making C-SPAN Promise 8 Separate Times[/ame]

I call this looney tune material, because it's a blatant in your face lie.

Last edited:
And we know where the WMD's are.

However campaign promises are specifically exempt from the truth in advertising law.

128679561471075631.jpg

And then there's this. Insanity.:lol::lol::lol: Remember this promise stated 8 different times???:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPMf6kW_1Nw]YouTube - President Obama Making C-SPAN Promise 8 Separate Times[/ame]

I call this looney tune material, because it's a blatant in your face lie.

At the risk of this sounding like a defense of Obama, I don't think he was setting out to lie about this. I think his intentions were real, but as the American people began to show up at town meetings and make a stand against HCR, his advisors and the dems in congress strongly opposed the idea of having their dirty laundry aired for the world to see. They knew that putting it on the air would do NOTHING to further their cause and would only give their opposers more ammunition to shoot down the proposed reform. Unfortunately for Obama, he spoke before he thought...at worst, he made promises he couldn't keep. What strikes me as strange is that no one told him to shut up, so he made the promise over and over. Again, when you have little to no experience in how to handle yourself in politics, it's VITAL to have smart, experienced handlers to do the work for you.

It's called political expediency, the Massachusett's election has him in a full blown panic. He has not a clue where to go, so you just got healthcare and any further spending proposals sent down the crapper. Don't worry, he's not fooling me, I know who he is.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You libs must feel the pain that Rev. Wright felt when he was thrown under the bus for political expediency. ROTHLMAO

President Obama to propose spending freeze - Glenn Thrush and David Rogers - POLITICO.com

President Obama plans to announce a three-year freeze on discretionary, “non-security” spending in the lead-up to Wednesday's State of the Union address, Hill Democratic sources familiar with the plan tell POLITICO.

The move, intended to blunt the populist backlash against Obama's $787 billion stimulus and an era of trillion-dollar deficits — and to quell Democratic anxiety over last Tuesday's Massachusetts Senate election — is projected to save $250 billion, the Democrats said.

The freeze would not apply to defense spending or spending on intelligence, homeland security or veterans.

Read more: President Obama to propose spending freeze - Glenn Thrush and David Rogers - POLITICO.com

It's nothing more than a shell game. If they don't spend money on what it was already voted for by the liberals, then they'll spend it somewhere else attached to some other bill.

Politicians stopping spending money? Don't be foolish. They don't have any idea what stop spending means.

And we know where the WMD's are.

BOGUS uscitizen,

Well, wadda ya know ???

INDEED WE DO.........

LET'S EXPLORE "THE BLAME BUSH FOR THE WMD AND IRAQI QUAGMIRE CANARD " !!!!!

The HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Dems made a 180 degree about face when Dubya god rid of The Baghdad Psycho and his 4th Largest Army in the World in TWENTY TWO DAYS !!!!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!!!

And.......it WAS !!!!

But, the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS realizing that their chances in the upcoming elections were NADA....ZIPPO......ZERO.....MADE A ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DEGREE ABOUT FACE......and, began attacking Dubya at every opportunity they had, using the 24/7 Lieberal Control National Media to do so.....MAGNIFYING every post war cleanup glitch ONE THOUSAND TIMES thus sending IRAN and the other ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE "THE GREEN LIGHT" to start the "IRAQI QUAGMIRE".....

THIS TREACHERY RESULTED IN THE AFGHAN SCENARIO FLARING UP.......4000+ American lives lost, 100,000 Iraqi Collateral damage.......ALL TREACHEROUSLY LAID AT THE DOORSTEP OF DUBYA !!!!

IRAN and the other ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE are WHACKJOBS....but they are not STUPID !!!

They realized that the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS had their backs .....and these ISMOFASCIST SWINE were facing a DIVIDED AMERICA.....with the DEMS increasing their BACKSTABBING ATTACKS AGAINST BUSH everytime they, the MUSLIM SWINE scored their successful terroristic attacks against BUSH.

The CONTEMPTIBLE HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS using smoke and mirrors with their 24/7 LIEberal controlled National Media completely obfuscated the fact that it is they.....THEY THE CONGRESSIONAL DEMS, and the CLINTON ADM were the ones YOWLING and HOWLING for the VIOLENT REMOVAL of The BAGHDAD MONSTER .....and that Dubya, using his judgment simply AGREED with them and USING THEIR IDENTICAL VERBIAGE........for which the DEMS BLAMED BUSH......convinced the American Public.....WHO TO THIS DAY SOLELY BLAME....I REPEAT.....SOLELY BLAME..... BUSH FOR THE INVASION OF IRAQ, and the IRAQI QUAGMIRE.

BUT.......here is the proof to the contrary (please note the CONSTANT reference to the "WMDS" which the BOGUSuscitizen ascribes to Bush):

Really?? Then the following people where lost in the same fantasy......

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

There is more....much more.....but space prohibits...

BOTTOM LINE: The BogusUScitizen, and other LIEberal Assholes like him have their foot in their mouth.....AGAIN.

Actually, History will show that BUSH (and the Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems prior to their 180 degree about face) were/are correct in eliminating The Baghdad Psycho because if Bush didn't we would be facing, in addition to the Iranian Ahmadinejad armed with nukes.....THE OTHER PSYCHO armed with nukes also !!!!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Half the Democratic Senators and more than half of the Democratic Representatives voted against the AUMF Iraq.

"The HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Dems made a 180 degree about face when Dubya god rid of The Baghdad Psycho and his 4th Largest Army in the World in TWENTY TWO DAYS !!!!!"

a 180 degree about face? Isn't that like turning a 360 and staying in the same direction?

I wonder what the author is saying now????? LOLOLOLOLOL I just heard that Move on Dot. org will dump Obama if he does not get health care done this year. 71% say they will not donate to democrat campaigns and they will not volunteer. LOLOLOLOL Pelosi is po'd that he is talking about freezing spending, but she wants him to include defense spending. Obama is losing his base rapidly. Read the link, I think that you will see the humor in this now.

Brooks: GOP Spending Freeze Idea Is "Insane," Party Too Stuck On Reagan

Republicans Reagan, Ronald Reagan, Spending Freeze Brooks, Politics News

Get Breaking News Alerts

New York Times columnist David Brooks said on Sunday that it was "insane" for Republicans in Congress, including every GOP member of the House, to support a spending freeze in the middle of a recession.

I wonder if he thinks it's insane to do this now that his guy is running the show. LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
Except from what I've heard his spending freeze will save less than the increase in spending that he has already spent. So there is still a negative gain.

Half the Democratic Senators and more than half of the Democratic Representatives voted against the AUMF Iraq.

Look at the list of Quotes.......AND THE FACT THAT THE CLINTON ADM AND THE MAJORITY OF THE CONGRESSIONAL DEMS VOTED AS CLINTON DID....I.E., FOR....I REPEAT .....FOR...... THE ELIMINATION OF THE BAGHDAD PSYCHO .......

In view of that......AND THE FACT THAT DUBYA ELIMINATED THE BAGHDAD MONSTER AND HIS 4TH LARGEST ARMY IN TWENTY TWO DAYS .....AND THAT IT WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THE DEMS HAD ZERO CHANCE IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS TO GET RE-ELECTED.......

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT THOSE WERE NOT THE DECISIVE FACTORS FOR THE 180 DEGREES ABOUT FACE......BY THE HYPOCRITICAL AND TREACHEROUS DEMS ..... ALL OF THEM ON THE LIST OF QUOTES MAKING THEIR ....I REPEAT .....THEIR MONOLITHIC TREACHEROUS SWITCHEROO AND BACK STABBING BUSH ......

THEREBY, HYPOCRITICALLY and TREACHEROUSLY SENDING THE UNMISTAKABLE "GREEN LIGHT" TO IRAN and the other ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE to start the "IRAQI QUAGMIRE"..... IN ORDER TO SURVIVE AND DEFEAT BUSH IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS ?!?!?

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE A STONE COLD OBAMARRHOID......BUT ARE YOU GOING TO STAND HERE AND BOLDLY LIE THAT THIS WAS NOT THE CASE ???????

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Look at the list of Quotes.......AND THE FACT THAT THE CLINTON ADM AND THE MAJORITY OF THE CONGRESSIONAL DEMS VOTED AS CLINTON DID....I.E., FOR....I REPEAT .....FOR...... THE ELIMINATION OF THE BAGHDAD PSYCHO .......

In view of that......AND THE FACT THAT DUBYA ELIMINATED THE BAGHDAD MONSTER AND HIS 4TH LARGEST ARMY IN TWENTY TWO DAYS .....AND THAT IT WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THE DEMS HAD ZERO CHANCE IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS TO GET RE-ELECTED.......

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT THOSE WERE NOT THE DECISIVE FACTORS FOR THE 180 DEGREES ABOUT FACE......BY THE HYPOCRITICAL AND TREACHEROUS DEMS ..... ALL OF THEM ON THE LIST OF QUOTES MAKING THEIR ....I REPEAT .....THEIR MONOLITHIC TREACHEROUS SWITCHEROO AND BACK STABBING BUSH ......

THEREBY, HYPOCRITICALLY and TREACHEROUSLY SENDING THE UNMISTAKABLE "GREEN LIGHT" TO IRAN and the other ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE to start the "IRAQI QUAGMIRE"..... IN ORDER TO SURVIVE AND DEFEAT BUSH IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS ?!?!?

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE A STONE COLD OBAMARRHOID......BUT ARE YOU GOING TO STAND HERE AND BOLDLY LIE THAT THIS WAS NOT THE CASE ???????

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Actually the majority of Dems voted against going into Iraq but please, don't let facts get in the way of a rant, it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too entertaining.

"The HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Dems made a 180 degree about face when Dubya god rid of The Baghdad Psycho and his 4th Largest Army in the World in TWENTY TWO DAYS !!!!!"

a 180 degree about face? Isn't that like turning a 360 and staying in the same direction?

Sboyle,

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID ??????

IT'S OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE YOU'RE ANOTHER OBAMARRHOID MORON......BUT ARE YOU EVEN MORE STUPID THAN TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER ???????

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Actually the majority of Dems voted against going into Iraq but please, don't let facts get in the way of a rant, it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too entertaining.

HERE ARE THE ACTUAL FACTS, quoting the Congressional Records via Wikipedia:

United States House of Representatives
Party Ayes Nays PRES No Vote
Republican 215 6 0 2
Democratic 82 126 0 1
Independent 0 1 0 0
TOTALS 297 133 0 3

* 126 (61%) of 208 Democratic Representatives voted against the resolution.
* 6 of 223 Republican Representatives voted against the resolution: Reps. Duncan (R-TN), Hostettler (R-IN), Houghton (R-NY), Leach (R-IA), Morella (R-MD), Paul (R-TX).
* The only Independent Representative voted against the resolution: Rep. Sanders (I-VT)
o Reps. Ortiz (D-TX), Roukema (R-NJ), and Stump (R-AZ) did not vote on the resolution.

BOTTOM LINE: 61% of the Dem Reps voted against the resolution. YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT THAT. But, THAT IS NOT MY POINT: my point is that that the LEADERS of the Congressional Dem Party: once the TWENTY TWO DAY VICTORY signaled the DOOM of the upcoming elections for the Dems.... made the SLIME among the House Reps like PELOSI, and the other scum pull the "180 degree about face" sending the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS message to IRAN, and the other ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE creating the IRAQI QUAGMIRE !!!!

United States Senate
Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 77 23 0

* 21 (42%) of 50 Democratic Senators voted against the resolution: Sens. Akaka (D-HI), Bingaman (D-NM), Boxer (D-CA), Byrd (D-WV), Conrad (D-ND), Corzine (D-NJ), Dayton (D-MN), Durbin (D-IL), Feingold (D-WI), Graham (D-FL), Inouye (D-HI), Kennedy (D-MA), Leahy (D-VT), Levin (D-MI), Mikulski (D-MD), Murray (D-WA), Reed (D-RI), Sarbanes (D-MD), Stabenow (D-MI), Wellstone (D-MN), Wyden (D-OR).
* 1 of 49 Republican Senators voted against the resolution: Sen. Chafee (R-RI).
* The only Independent Senator voted against the resoution: Sen. Jeffords (I-VT)

BOTTOM LINE: 42% of the 50 Dem Senators ( A MINORITY of the Dem Senators) voted against the resolution......THEREFORE YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG IN YOUR STATEMENT BOTH in STATING (1) THE FACT ABOUT THE DEM SENATORS INCORRECTLY......AND (2) THE FACT THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE DEM SENATORS....once the TWENTY TWO DAY VICTORY signaled the DOOM of the upcoming elections for the Dems.... made this SLIME do the "180 DEGREE ABOUT FACE" sending the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS message to IRAN, and the other ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE creating the IRAQI QUAGMIRE !!!!

HENCE, YOUR BULLSHIT IS EXPOSED !!!!

DEAL WITH IT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS OBAMARRHOID ....PROVEN PURVEYOR OF LIES !!!!

Last edited:
There is no lie. I have only given you facts. Show me where I lied.

you haven't... he's just a nutter...

but i've been thinking...it's awfully nice of the wingnuts to be concerned that we might be disenchanted with the person WE voted for and who they wouldn't have voted for in ten milion years.

no agenda there, though.

Sboyle,

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID ??????

IT'S OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE YOU'RE ANOTHER OBAMARRHOID MORON......BUT ARE YOU EVEN MORE STUPID THAN TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER ???????

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

hahahahaha I made him use all caps instead of every five words!!! I think that means I got the high score!

Forum List

Back