ATTENTION LIBERALS, you have just been DUMPED by your MESSIAH.

OMS or Obama Messiah Syndrome is apparently suffered by many on the right.

This is a classic symptom of it. He is proposing something these clowns should simply agree with, but no, they have to bash him anyway.

NYCRAP, and his Obamarrhoidal Twin: uscitizen,

Typical of you Obamarrhoidal Switcheroos: First you political Idiots call this MOST FRAUDULENT OF FRAUDS......THE "MESSIAH".....Then.....some.....I say SOME... of you don't....and blame the ANTI-OBAMARRHOIDS for calling him YOUR OBAMARRHOIDAL "MESSIAH".

You started with treating this MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami, aka THE MOST FRAUDULENT of FRAUDS as a Messiah, example: a la Elvis Presley swooning by Obamarrhoidal idiots during the Presidential Campaigns, Oprah visibly swept off her feet, using her plane to fly to Copenhagen and all over the place to be near her idol, getting in a spat over him with Michelle, Chris Matthews claiming that he has shivers down his legs after listening to him speak.....and claiming that his speeches should be taught in High Schools across America......and the "Messiah" concept itself:

You are aware, of course, of MARXIST, Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the CATHEDRAL OF HATE run by the (using Obami Salami's own words) "pastor, friend and mentor" the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" WRIGHT......well, this nutjob WRIGHT's self-acknowledged "Friend and IDOL" (yep, "IDOL" Wright's very words) is Louis Farrakhan. Louis Farrakhan is the MOST NOTORIOUS Anti Semite and WHITEY-Hater in America's History.

As you probably know this PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam traveled with "Goddamn America" Wright together to Libya to visit, and apparently, to congratulate Ghaddafi shortly after Ghaddafi was declared the author of the Lockerbee Bombing Terrorism.....and declared ENEMY of America. Parenthetically, the MARXIST and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami does have fine friendos and mentors doesn't he ????

Anyways, these RELIGIOUS MONSTERS ("Goddamn America" Wright and PSYCHO Whitey-Hater Louis Farrakhan) had many Obami Salami Rallies during the Presidential Campaigns for your MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami.

It was during one of these MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami rallies that the PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan speaking to his "Nation of Islam" followers, in a burst of kindred spirits declared to a "standing only room" of bigoted negroid fanatics that Obami Salami was the "MESSIAH"......this concept was repeated to a hysterically rejoicing crowd of Black Racists at this rally.....and was televised.

I don't know where the others got the impression that the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami is considered by you OBAMARRHOIDS as your "MESSIAH"......but that's how I came to that conclusion.....and the way you Obamarrhoidal Idiots conduct yourselves.

And, the fact that some of you Obamarrhoids are STILL Obamarrhoids in spite of the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's OBVIOUSLY BOGUS, and UNRAVELLING MARXIST Agenda is IMPLODING......thanks to Obami's catspaws STOOGES Pelosi/Reid Combo........this lends credence to the fact that if in the eyes of some of you Obamarrhoids The MOST FRAUDULENT of FRAUDS can do no wrong........then.....The MARXIST Muslim PC PROTECTOR Obami Salami MUST be considered a DIVINE -LIKE "MESSIAH" by the majority of you Political Freaks !!!!

TO REPEAT: IN VIEW OF OBAMI SALAMI'S OBVIOUSLY FAILING IDIOTIC MARXIST POLICIES, HOW THE FUCK WOULD ANY OF YOU OBAMARRHOIDS REMAIN OBAMARRHOIDS UNLESS YOU POLITICAL IDIOTS THOUGHT THAT THE MARXIST MUSLIM PC PROTECTOR OBAMI SALAMI WAS A "MESSIAH" ?!?!?

[Are you Sunni or Shiite?

NYCRAP,

Is this idiotic question, using Obamarrhoidal pretzel logic, supposed to be clever ????

Do you get profiled alot at the airport, Haji?? Maybe you should lose the turban.[/QUOTE]

NYCRAP,

Obviously, you, and the other Obamarrhoids, need a cranial apple sauced enema laced with a few gallons of DRANO to cleanse out the Obamarrhoidal rot that is damaging your unicelled brains.

Plus, y'all should be castrated (whether you wish to wear a turban or not during the procedure is optional) in case some of you can find your dicks and start proliferating.

Last edited:
2010-01-26-humor-motivation.jpg

i always said he was a moderate.

it's only the rightwingnuts who think he's hard left.

OMG...you should probably check his voting record......

I suppose that Mr Obama being the most liberal person in congress means that everyone else must be hard right then.

NATIONAL JOURNAL: 2007 Vote Ratings (03/07/2008)

Not sure where you got that GIANT leap in generalizations from...so the short answer is no. For the record, I didn't say he was the most liberal anything...but he is certainly not a moderate. He had plenty of company...but I think that BO spent an awful lot of time trying to force his previous mental training of leftist ideology into the stream of duck and cover liberal democrats. He stood up tall and proud and voted his conscience. And being the young, green senator in training that he was, couldn't understand why more didn't do the same.

Barack Obama was a Liberal senator from Ill because that's what got him elected. He ran on the platform of change and put forth plenty of Liberal ideas. It's a damn shame he's actually gone through with so few since taking office.

The guy has gone to the center at the very least. He's not a Liberal, and probably never was. However, he sure could act like one when need be.

Barack Obama was a Liberal senator from Ill because that's what got him elected. He ran on the platform of change and put forth plenty of Liberal ideas. It's a damn shame he's actually gone through with so few since taking office.

The guy has gone to the center at the very least. He's not a Liberal, and probably never was. However, he sure could act like one when need be.

Damn...maybe it's not Obama dumping the liberals...it's starting to sound more like libs are dumping HIM! Maybe you should follow his lead...seems to be a very popular move.

Senator... has a composite liberal score of ___. has a composite conservative score of ___.
Name
Sort (alpha by surname) Liberal Score
Sort Conservative Score
Sort
Obama, Barack, D-Ill. 95.5 4.5
Whitehouse, Sheldon, D-R.I. 94.3 5.7
Biden, Joseph, D-Del. 94.2 5.8
Sanders, Bernie, I-Vt. 93.7 6.3
Menendez, Robert, D-N.J. 92.8 7.2
Lautenberg, Frank, D-N.J. 91.7 8.3
Leahy, Patrick, D-Vt. 90.2 9.8
Boxer, Barbara, D-Calif. 89.8 10.2
Reid, Harry, D-Nev. 89.2 10.8
Feingold, Russell, D-Wis. 85.5 14.5

Is this that difficult to understand? The man was ranked as the most liberal person in 2007. And now you leftists want to call him Moderate?

I give up I guess Liberalism truly is a mental disease.

A moderate would not hold numerous closed door meetings with democrats to strategize on how to plow through the republican road blocks. He wouldn't approve of MILLIONS of dollars in bought votes. A moderate has enough mental capacity to heed the voices on all sides and work toward the middle instead of push, and push hard, to get the most extreme left plan passed.

A freeze on discretionary spending is by no means in contradiction to liberal philosophy. We are all for a balanced budget whenever possible.

Discretionary spending is just that: discretionary, not mandatory. Politicians on both sides of the isle are going to fight against this tooth and nail. They'll all be hurting. It'll be interesting to see which side blinks.

The last time something like this happened was Clinton vs. Gengrich - Gengrich blinked, which showed which political party is more dependant on descretionary spending.

My guess is that the President is pissed about losing on HealthCare reform. He's realized that the Republicans would not negotiate in good faith in anyway - they have chosen to be his absolute enemy. So he's gonna screw 'em. My bet is that the Republicans are going to hurt a lot more then Dems from this freeze.

One thing is certain - the American people are all for reduced government spending.

Senator... has a composite liberal score of ___. has a composite conservative score of ___.
Name
Sort (alpha by surname) Liberal Score
Sort Conservative Score
Sort
Obama, Barack, D-Ill. 95.5 4.5
Whitehouse, Sheldon, D-R.I. 94.3 5.7
Biden, Joseph, D-Del. 94.2 5.8
Sanders, Bernie, I-Vt. 93.7 6.3
Menendez, Robert, D-N.J. 92.8 7.2
Lautenberg, Frank, D-N.J. 91.7 8.3
Leahy, Patrick, D-Vt. 90.2 9.8
Boxer, Barbara, D-Calif. 89.8 10.2
Reid, Harry, D-Nev. 89.2 10.8
Feingold, Russell, D-Wis. 85.5 14.5

Is this that difficult to understand? The man was ranked as the most liberal person in 2007. And now you leftists want to call him Moderate?

I give up I guess Liberalism truly is a mental disease.

SFC Ollie,

LIEberalism is a mental disease. It truly is.

Sometimes it isn't evident, or clearly discernable......but every so often, as in the case of "Howling Mad" Howard Deanie it becomes CRYSTAL CLEAR.

"Howling Mad" Howard Deanie's performance with Chris Matthews indicated his FULL BLOWN INSANITY for all to marvel at.......and, this Lefty Whackjob is not some off chance LIEberal nebish.

"Howling Mad" Howard Dean was the DNC CHAIR......and is STILL a PSYCHO respected by the more politically INSANE Obamarrhoids in this Forum.

What other proof is necessary ??????

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

A moderate would not hold numerous closed door meetings with democrats to strategize on how to plow through the republican road blocks. He wouldn't approve of MILLIONS of dollars in bought votes. A moderate has enough mental capacity to heed the voices on all sides and work toward the middle instead of push, and push hard, to get the most extreme left plan passed.

Txlonghorn,

SPOT ON.......spot on.

I never considered Obama or Hillary Liberals. They do have Liberal issues that they support but in general they're both fairly moderate compared to Dems I grew up knowing.

I'm even more moderate than I was say 10 years ago.

Where the fuck have you been ??????

Which La La Land were you flip flopping around before you landed on this PLANET ?????

Did you read MARXIST Obami Salami's books ??????

About his FAMILY background ?????

Mother, Father.....even his fucking grandfather were off the wall Marxists. His mentor Frank Marshall Davis was the Notorious Commie Poet introduced to him by his COMMIE grandfather in his book Dreams of my Father.....although some of the PC stooges Obama has hired quibble with the term "mentor" because Frank Marshall Davis's advice was ONLY (????????) that of the family friend counselling him re his Grandmom....???

And, how come this NOTORIOUS COMMIE POET was such a CLOSE FAMILY FRIEND ?!?

And, HOWZABOUT ODINGA his COMMIE Kenyan cousin, the RAPIST and MURDERING leader of the ruling COMMIE "Orange Democratic Party"...... and also known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN"...... had rallies (pre-Presidential campaign) with Obami Salami attending, AND at least photo-oped in one of them .......visiting his Kenyan COMMIE relatives with Odinga there....arm in arm with Obami Salami......smiling !!!!!

About COMMIE infested ACORN where marxist OBAMI SALAMI not only was NOT a mediocre employee....but part of its MANAGEMENT with the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL COMMIE TERRORIST Bull Ayers.....when they collaborated at the Board Meetings, and MADE speeches TOGETHER ???????

And, DONCHA THINK IT'S SIGNIFICANT that MARXIST Obami Salami kicked off his Senatorial Career from this COMMIE/ Terrorist's HOME ?????

Do you think the COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers would let a NON-Commie, or a NON-Marxist kick off his career from his home if he wasn't a COMMIE or a MARXIST ????

Doncha know that MARXIST Obami Salami's METEORIC rise was thru the Mafioso and COMMIE infested NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT Chicago Political Machine where no one......I REPEAT......NO ONE.....could even SNIFF the lowest political appointment as a DOG Catcher ......WITHOUT THE BLESSINGS OF THIS NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT Chicago Political Machine ????

Do you think a NON-CORRUPT Politico could have such a METEORIC rise thru this Notoriously Corrupt Mafioso and COMMIE inspired Chicago Political Machine ????????

That MARXIST Obami Salami has the MOST Leftiest of the LEFT Senatorial Record in Senate History, even to the left of the Chappaquidick Murderer that POS Teddy Kennedy (may he broil in Hell ).

And YOU think this Marxist MESSIAH Obami Salami is a fucking MODERATE....like YOU ???????

WHY the fuck do you even TRY to drag in the CANARD about YOUR "moderateness" as well as THE MARXIST Obami Salami's "MODERATENESS" ??????

In view of these OBVIOUS HIstorical FACTS......HAVE YOU NO SHAME ?!?!?

Do you have any inkling as to How DESPICABLE and CONTEMPTIBLE this OBVIOUS LIE about MARXIST Obami Salami is ?????

And, just because the LOONIES on the Far Left (HIS TRUE BASE) are disappointed with him.....IT IS NOT THAT he is NOT LEFTIER THAN THEM.......IT IS BECAUSE MARXIST Obami Salami REALIZES that AMERICA has his number and that he is DESPERATELY trying to DISGUISE and OBFUSCATE his UNRAVELLING MARXIST AGENDA that AMERICA IS BLATANTLY REJECTING even as his TWO STOOGES, the PELOSI/REID Combo are ramming his MARXIST HEALTH CARE down our throats after NEVER BEFORE SEEN CORRUPTION, BRIBERY, and ARM TWISTING in American History.

There has always been some coercion in politics, but this is NOT "Business as Usual" which, incidentally, he so eloquently campaigned against .....THE EXTENT and MAGNITUDE OF THIS BEHIND THE DOORS ACTIVITY IS UNPARALLELED....and COMPLETELY DISGUSTING......especially in the light of MARXIST Obami Salami's OUTRAGEOUS LIES about PROMISED "TRANSPARENCY" !!!!!

MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami is the MOST FRAUDULENT FRAUD in America's History !!!!

Have you thought about running for President under the Republican ticket?

ONLY if you, Jillian, and Sara G promise to be our comfort women. TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER is too stupid. Even for that. SBoyle ? Only for those who like Ugly Fatsos.

Last edited:
Noam Chomsky? Amartya Sen? Naomi Klein? Dennis Kucinich?

Oh...you mean Obama, the moderate corporatist with a neo-con defense policy and a cabinet full of elite business interests.

Yeah, what you meant is that he's dumped Democrats.

No liberal has supported Obama since he announced his platform on the campaign. He's "liberal" like GW was "conservative."

He was considered one of the most liberal members of the Senate in that widely cited breakdown by tallies that consider things like raising minimum wage or supporting stem-cell research or opposing pollution "liberal." In that respect, it's merely the nonsense categorization of issues into left/right across party lines that made him so "liberal." How is opposing pollution "liberal"? It isn't. Support for gay marriage and opposition to endless foreign occupations are now claimed to be liberal while support for gun ownership rights and opposition to abortion are considered to be conservative. None of these issues have anything to do with liberalism or conservativism.

They just divide things based on which party votes for them and assume that "Democratic support/Republican opposition = liberal," "Republican support/Democratic opposition = conservative." The Democratic party is not liberal and the Republican party is not conservative, certainly not at the national level or the majority of their Congressional makeup. It demonstrates that Obama is firmly and reliably a Democrat, which is true and obvious, it doesn't begin to approach measuring how liberal he is but a look at his policies since taking office show they only match up to the liberal agenda ~10% of the time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back