Attention LGBT folks and non white men

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
We now live in a country where corporations , Big government and major sports organizations have discriminatory hiring processes against white men.

We are all Americans it doesn’t matter what our sexuality, or religion or our gender is. But you see way too many Democrats and even some Republicans are all about identity politics. They don’t care about you one bit they want all your money. So you should vote for people who support equality and the great majority of Democrats and even some Republicans do not support equality.

Thank you so much have a great day.

We now live in a country where corporations , Big government and major sports organizations have discriminatory hiring processes against white men.

We are all Americans it doesn’t matter what our sexuality, or religion or our gender is. But you see way too many Democrats and even some Republicans are all about identity politics. They don’t care about you one bit they want all your money. So you should vote for people who support equality and the great majority of Democrats and even some Republicans do not support equality.

I do my best to make up for it by only hiring white men.

But I'm only one person.

As a white man I've enjoyed the "equality" of never fearing for my life during a traffic stop.

Disney went woke, Disney is now laying off thousands of employees, losing millions, hundreds of thousands canceling subscriptions....

It's a losing endeavor

America has had discriminatory hiring practices for all of its history.

Disney went woke, Disney is now laying off thousands of employees, losing millions, hundreds of thousands canceling subscriptions....

It's a losing endeavor
I’m thinking of buying puts on Disney. I would love to pick up some extra spending money due to their decline.

We LGBT are being threaten with death and unimaginable violence. You cis hetero's literally have no fear in your life.

Leave us alone.

Tell us about the last time you personally were threatened with death.

Do you have scars?

Got a hospital bill?

We're generally fine leaving you alone.

Show us Thread Title and Post number where anyone in this forum ever threatened or harmed you, beyond refusing to buy your whiney self-inflicted victimhood.

Forum List

Back