Attempted drone attack on the Kremlin

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Russia says that an attempt against the Kremlin via drone was foiled.
Expect the already paranoid Putin to become even more paranoid.

"Russian authorities said Ukraine tried to attack the Kremlin overnight with drone strikes in an alleged attempt to assassinate President Vladimir Putin. The Kremlin's press service said on Wednesday Russian air defenses shot down two drones attempting to strike Putin's residence inside the Kremlin walls."

Last edited:
Russia says that an attempt against the Kremlin via drone was foiled.
Expect the already paranoid Putin to become even more paranoid.

"Russian authorities said Ukraine tried to attack the Kremlin overnight with drone strikes in an alleged attempt to assassinate President Vladimir Putin. The Kremlin's press service said on Wednesday Russian air defenses shot down two drones attempting to strike Putin's residence inside the Kremlin walls."

To topple the government why not just send AOC and Bernie Sanders in to their government?

Their entire economy will collapse in a year.

Those who send others off to die in stupid wars seem to me to be one of the few legitimate targets.
You're right. He should just let the West take over Ukraine and give it a western McMakeover. That'd be as lovely as having Canada full of Chinese corporations and weapons, slowly taking over their government, and using it to threaten ours.

Perhaps one of our numerous Russian trolls can shed more light on this story.

I know what Tucker would say.

It was a cowardly dishonorable act by Ukrainian Nazi's. Obviously. This is not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the drone and against Putin hoping it would kill him. I really wanted Putin to die. I could taste it. Somewhere deep in my brain an alarm went off. This isn't good for me. I'm becoming something I don't want to be. Putin is a human being. Much as I despise him and what he does, much as I'm sure I'd hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn't gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody loves Putin and would be crushed if he were killed. If I don't care about that, if I reduce Putin to his politics, how am I any better than him?

Forum List

Back