Attempted drone attack on the Kremlin

This appears to be fake news. I wish it wasn't though. Putin is WAY too dangerous to be kept alive.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Uncircumcised cocks are a play here. A Tetris was almost scored. Fuck you David Atlee Phillips

I could be wrong, but I don't believe Putin would ever use the Kremlin as a target in a false flag attack. The embarrassment outweighs the propaganda value.

Also, why would you put 2 men on the ladder at the exact time?

Ukraine has used Mugin-5 and UJ-22 drones against oil storage facilities and other targets inside Russia many times. The Russians posted photographs of a crashed UJ-22 60km from Moscow earlier this year.

If I knew how tall the flagpole is, I could make some pretty good calculations.

This screen cap shows the drone just before it detonates. It approached from the left at maybe a 30-45 degree angle, and passed just behind the flagpole. It detonated in the frame after this one.

The wingspan at this angle is about half the height of the flagpole. If the flagpole is 25 feet tall, the apparent wingspan at this angle would be about right for a UJ-22, which has a 5 meter wingspan.

Range of UJ-22 is 800km. It's 650km from Kharkiv to Moscow.
Payload is 20kg, a small prox-fused warhead is definitely within Ukraine's capabilities.

I think it came from Ukraine. A symbolic strike, the target was the flagpole itself. Demonstrate the capability to strike the Kremlin directly, topple the flag if you get lucky, and show the Kremlin's air defenses are not really very effective.

And they have to deny it- the White House would never sign off on something this provocative.

View attachment 781917
Very good points. But to me it would be extremely stupid for this to come from zelensky.... he knows the West would be extremely pissed.... for such a foolish and useless act... that would only give Putin an excuse to destroy Kiev in to smithereens imho.

So who then....?

It definitely was not an assassination attempt, since the small drone was basically useless on the Kremlin, and Putin was not there at 2:30 am

Ukraine does not have drones with that range

Looks like Putin is trying to justify retaliation

Ukraine was developing a 1000km range missile. I don't think it's beyond their capability to make a drone go 200 miles.

Very good points. But to me it would be extremely stupid for this to come from zelensky.... he knows the West would be extremely pissed.... for such a foolish and useless act... that would only give Putin an excuse to destroy Kiev in to smithereens imho.

So who then....?

It definitely was not an assassination attempt, since the small drone was basically useless on the Kremlin, and Putin was not there at 2:30 am
You make good points too. Zelensky would definitely be risking a lot of western anger.

Last summer when Gerasimov went to Izium, the US knew in advance, but withheld the information from Ukraine because they didn't want Ukraine targeting such a high-ranking officer. Ukraine knew about Gerasimov's visit anyway, and targeted him, but they missed.

The videos are high-resolution color CCTV footage, and you can be sure the Kremlin controls all those cameras and everything they record. There was no attempt to deny the attack, or downplay it like they usually do- the video was released immediately.

Russia wanted the west to see the footage, or we would not be seeing it.

That argues for false flag. If the May 9 parade is cancelled "for security reasons", we will know it was false flag.

Russia is already throwing everything at Ukraine that they have (short of nukes which they can't use). A false flag attack as an excuse for more of the same is unnecessary.

For me "the jury is still out" on this one, and waiting to see if the Victory Day plans change. My confidence of Ukraine origin is not high, but they have done a lot of audacious things (like sinking the BSF Flagship) so I don't put this past Zelensky at all.

Last edited:
Russia says that an attempt against the Kremlin via drone was foiled.
Expect the already paranoid Putin to become even more paranoid.

"Russian authorities said Ukraine tried to attack the Kremlin overnight with drone strikes in an alleged attempt to assassinate President Vladimir Putin. The Kremlin's press service said on Wednesday Russian air defenses shot down two drones attempting to strike Putin's residence inside the Kremlin walls."

Russia is lying, of course.

A small drone as shown, does not have the distance capabilities to be launched from Ukraine.

It appears to be a false flag to justify a retaliation event on to Kiev.

This whole "Attempted Assassination" smells of set up. Zelensky is smart enough to know better than to take out Pooty. This was an F.S.B. Op pure and simple. Pooty's war is very unpopular (contrary to what other MAGA MAGGOT MEMBERS might think).

Pooty needs positive press for his ill advised blunders in Ukraine. He is forced to recruit from prisons to fill ranks in his army. His Air Farce is bombing Russia and his Navy is MIA. Pooty has replaced his generals more times than I care to count.

I know MAGA MAGGOT MEATHEADS love Pooty and would fall on their knees before him, but their K.G.B. hero is germophobic idiot who ordered this op.

• Thanks
This whole "Attempted Assassination" smells of set up. Zelensky is smart enough to know better than to take out Pooty. This was an F.S.B. Op pure and simple. Pooty's war is very unpopular (contrary to what other MAGA MAGGOT MEMBERS might think).

Pooty needs positive press for his ill advised blunders in Ukraine. He is forced to recruit from prisons to fill ranks in his army. His Air Farce is bombing Russia and his Navy is MIA. Pooty has replaced his generals more times than I care to count.

I know MAGA MAGGOT MEATHEADS love Pooty and would fall on their knees before him, but their K.G.B. hero is germophobic idiot who ordered this op.

Zelensky's a meathead; or moreso, a blockhead!!

Russia could eviscerate 4th world America in 30 min
You dummies think this is a video game

This is so fake:

1. Why would someone want to kill a basement dweller like Putin with drones?
2. There were people on the roof when the drone was struck.
3. The authorities seemed to imply that the drone in the footage was taken out electronically, which is nonsense.
4. The lights were out some time before the drone came.
5. A drone coming from Ukraine would probably be larger.
6. It was too much of a direct hit and the building was not damaged. Would have expected a bigger explosion if it had bombs.

The goal of this is twofold:
1. To justify assassination attempts on Zelensky. Remember Boris Nemtsov. Putin often tries to kill his rivals.
2. To justify bombing civilians. Like that supermarket recently.

Air Space around the Kremlin is one of the most secure in world. Remember that German Kid who buzzed the Kremlin in 80's, heads rolled for that.

The drone use was NOT a long range model and sure as hell could not carry a pay load big enough to any real damage. What you people saw on the vid was a short range drone with pyrotechnic device attached that make a flash and bang. There was zero damage the building. It was more a bang than a boom.

Pooty will use this put up attack for propaganda purposes. Not that it will work, he is still losing in Ukraine.

• Love
When one accusation fails, Pooty tries another

Russia Blames U.S. For Drone Attack.

Russia on Thursday accused the U.S. of orchestrating a fiery drone attack on the Kremlin amid growing speculation the supposed assassination attempt against Russian President Vladimir Putin was in fact staged by his government.

Moscow knows that Kyiv chooses the means and targets for strikes under Washington’s direction,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters, according to a translation. “Attempts to deny this – both in Kyiv and in Washington – are, of course, absolutely ridiculous.”

Peskov spoke a day after Russia broadly publicized official statements and video footage that appears to show two aerial objects approaching the historic citadel before exploding on a roof and crashing. Several glaring inconsistencies emerged almost immediately – chiefly how two small drones that the Kremlin’s own defenses were said to have shot down could first penetrate and travel through Russia’s sophisticated territorial defenses.

The lame accusations are getting worse. This whole OP smell of a Pooty plot to gin up support for his very unpopular war.

Warming up in the bull(shit) pin of accusations is Colonel Mustard in Library with a drone control stick.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, Head of Russia's Wagner Group Threatens Bakhmut Pullout in Ukraine.

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — The owner of Russia’s Wagner military contractor threatened Friday to withdraw his troops next week from the protracted battle for the eastern Ukrainian city of Bakhmut, accusing Moscow’s military command of starving his forces of ammunition and causing them heavy losses.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, a wealthy entrepreneur with longtime links to Russian President Vladimir Putin, claimed that Wagner had planned to capture Bakhmut by May 9, Russia’s major Victory Day holiday celebrating the defeat of Nazi Germany in World War II.

It is not the first time Prigozhin has raged about ammunition shortages and blamed Russia’s military, with which he has long been in conflict. Known for his bluster, he has previously made unverifiable claims and threats he hasn’t carried out.

BothWings

EvilCat Breath

badger2

On this forum, there are quite a few more, as well.
Putin is better than democrats. Stalin was better than democrats. Mao was better than democrats. Saddam Hussein was better than democrats. Ton Ton Macute is better than democrats. Khymer Rouge is better than democrats. Janjaweed is better than democrats.

Post. Putin. It wasn't Zelensky that tried to assassinate you, it was Biden.

I think it may have been orchestrated partially to restrict access to the Kremlin for the public.

Not nearly as many as died because Joe Biden said vaccinated people can't get covid. He killed 300,000 Americans easily with that lie.

You probably killed 1,000 just by yourself, running around thinking you couldn't infect anyone.
Well, in the UK, the "experts" are scratching their heads on why there are more number of unusual deaths. The only thing I can think of that's been different over the last year or two was an experimental vaccine -

Forum List

Back