Attempted drone attack on the Kremlin

Russia says that an attempt against the Kremlin via drone was foiled.
Expect the already paranoid Putin to become even more paranoid.

"Russian authorities said Ukraine tried to attack the Kremlin overnight with drone strikes in an alleged attempt to assassinate President Vladimir Putin. The Kremlin's press service said on Wednesday Russian air defenses shot down two drones attempting to strike Putin's residence inside the Kremlin walls."

I'm sure that the Russian Loving MAGA MAGGOTS will be wringing their hands over the Ukrainian attempt to take out Pooty.

These traitors should remember that Pooty has also ordered hits on the Ukrainian President Zelensky. Those attempts have failed.

The US and its proxy forces have just lost their third army as Bakhmut has been cleared out .
US and NATO forces have just had their ammunition reserves , for a hoped for counter offensive , destroyed ( 200 tons).
Russia also destroyed 9 separate Brigade HQs-- all in the last 36 hours .

And idiots actually believe a serious attack was then made on the Kremlin with a couple of drones on the off -chance that dear Uncle P might be annoyed .

How gullible and stupid some people are .

Even if it was faked by Moscow , it is another huge psy-ops win for Russia however viewed.
They continue to run rings around the US and their proxy NATO forces.

BTW If even I knew Uncle P was at his Novo Ogaryovo residence , how could Kyiv not have that basic info at hand ?
People with no info are so gullible .

Last edited:
Kyiv now in renewed crosshairs.

Like that has not been the situation since the invasion started. Kyiv has been bombed, rocketed and shelled for over a year. There have three (03) attempts on Zelensky (not fake news).

Personally, I do not think President Zelensky is so stupid as to order a hit on Pooty. That level of assassination needs Presidential Approval. Also, Zelensky knows that Pooty will order tit-for-tat operations for such a hit.

All you Pooty lovers seem to think Zelensky is quivering in boots at the thought another attempt on his life.

There is also a counter-offensive in the works by Ukraine. Such an attack on Pooty would draw way to much attention onto Zelensky at at time that the Ukrainian Military is set for a large scale operation.

This attack does not make sense. Whoever ordered it did the dumb.

Like that has not been the situation since the invasion started. Kyiv has been bombed, rocketed and shelled for over a year. There have three (03) attempts on Zelensky (not fake news).

This attack does not make sense. Whoever ordered it did the dumb.
It makes sense to the Pentagon and CIA , imo , which are becoming desperate for negotiations and Z is 100% surplus to requirements .
A huge handicap to the US because Uncle will never talk to him .

Medvedev has now given his agreement to killing the puppet clown but I doubt that Dear Uncle is anywhere near ready to talk . He has nothing to gain and he knows that the US and NATO cannot deter him through conventional war effort .

Russian propaganda continues to fail as its troops retreat east of the Dnipro.

Russian propaganda continues to fail as its troops retreat east of the Dnipro.

The once vaunted Russian Army has proven itself the a paper tiger. The Russian Air Farce is bombing it's own country and the Russian Navy is MIA.

Believing a word anything coming out of Russia regarding its military and its operations in Russia is usually a lie.

I remember back in the 70's, I was TDY to Ramstein Air Base for REFORGER. The big yearly war game. Russian Tanks coming down the Fulda Gap. MiGs covering the skies over then West Berlin. Russian subs prowling off the East Coast ready to nuke D.C.

War Gaming a possible war with the Russian Bear. Ivan did the thing against N.A.T.O.

The once powerful Soviet Military has become the Russian Paper Tiger. Pooty filled senior ranks with yes-men. In so doing he destroyed the very Army he needed to win his ill-advised war against Ukraine.

Last edited:
It makes sense to the Pentagon and CIA , imo , which are becoming desperate for negotiations and Z is 100% surplus to requirements .
A huge handicap to the US because Uncle will never talk to him .

Medvedev has now given his agreement to killing the puppet clown but I doubt that Dear Uncle is anywhere near ready to talk . He has nothing to gain and he knows that the US and NATO cannot deter him through conventional war effort .

In case you have not noticed, Ukraine has been winning the war that Pooty started.

Zelensky is hardly a puppet. His country was suppose to have fallen in three days and that was over a year ago. The Russian Army is in retreat.

Pooty is losing

Last edited:
A small drone as shown, does not have the distance capabilities to be launched from Ukraine.

It appears to be a false flag to justify a retaliation event on to Kiev.
I could be wrong, but I don't believe Putin would ever use the Kremlin as a target in a false flag attack. The embarrassment outweighs the propaganda value.

Also, why would you put 2 men on the ladder at the exact time?

Ukraine has used Mugin-5 and UJ-22 drones against oil storage facilities and other targets inside Russia many times. The Russians posted photographs of a crashed UJ-22 60km from Moscow earlier this year.

If I knew how tall the flagpole is, I could make some pretty good calculations.

This screen cap shows the drone just before it detonates. It approached from the left at maybe a 30-45 degree angle, and passed just behind the flagpole. It detonated in the frame after this one.

The wingspan at this angle is about half the height of the flagpole. If the flagpole is 25 feet tall, the apparent wingspan at this angle would be about right for a UJ-22, which has a 5 meter wingspan.

Range of UJ-22 is 800km. It's 650km from Kharkiv to Moscow.
Payload is 20kg, a small prox-fused warhead is definitely within Ukraine's capabilities.

I think it came from Ukraine. A symbolic strike, the target was the flagpole itself. Demonstrate the capability to strike the Kremlin directly, topple the flag if you get lucky, and show the Kremlin's air defenses are not really very effective.

And they have to deny it- the White House would never sign off on something this provocative.

kremlin drone.png

All these MAGA MAGGOTS, falling over themselves to defend a former Lieutenant Colonel in the K.G.B. turned Russian Dictator.

The leaders of the John Birch Society are rolling in their graves. These Fuck Head Cons, spouting Commie Baiting Bull Shit believe every word of a Communist like Pooty.

Why not just move to Russia Luiza. You love Pooty so fucking much. Live under his dictatorship of while.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe Putin would ever use the Kremlin as a target in a false flag attack. The embarrassment outweighs the propaganda value.

Also, why would you put 2 men on the ladder at the exact time?

Ukraine has used Mugin-5 and UJ-22 drones against oil storage facilities and other targets inside Russia many times. The Russians posted photographs of a crashed UJ-22 60km from Moscow earlier this year.

If I knew how tall the flagpole is, I could make some pretty good calculations.

This screen cap shows the drone just before it detonates. It approached from the left at maybe a 30-45 degree angle, and passed just behind the flagpole. It detonated in the frame after this one.

The wingspan at this angle is about half the height of the flagpole. If the flagpole is 25 feet tall, the apparent wingspan at this angle would be about right for a UJ-22, which has a 5 meter wingspan.

Range of UJ-22 is 800km. It's 650km from Kharkiv to Moscow.
Payload is 20kg, a small prox-fused warhead is definitely within Ukraine's capabilities.

I think it came from Ukraine. A symbolic strike, the target was the flagpole itself. Demonstrate the capability to strike the Kremlin directly, topple the flag if you get lucky, and show the Kremlin's air defenses are not really very effective.

And they have to deny it- the White House would never sign off on something this provocative.

Zelensky is way to smart to approve of a hit on Pooty. Even Pooty did authorize a hit on him.

His Army is being outfought by both the Ukrainian Army and Civilian Resistance Fighters. Pooty is has been forced to recruit from prisons to fill the ranks of his depleted army, which has suffered 150,000 combat related casualties since January.

Pooty has between 189,500 and 223,000 Casualties with anywhere between 35,500 and 43,000 Killed In Action. In just a little over one single year of fighting. The U.S. lost 58,220 Men and Women in the 8-Years of we fought there. Russia is currently on track to surpass that number this year.

The War in Ukraine is NOT popular in Russia and Pooty is having to recruit from Russian Prisons to fill out ranks in the Army. Desertions are up. Men are out right refusing to fight there. Russian Prisoners would just as soon remain a P.OW. than go home only to be sent by to fight.

Pooty is NOT know for his compassion either. He has authorized bombing and shelling of civilian targets such as apartment buildings, hospitals and schools. In Russian Occupied Areas of Ukraine, children have been removed from their parents by force and sent to Russia.

Zelensky is not stupid. He would never have authorized a hit on Pooty, even though Pooty did authorize a hit on him. To the tune of three separate attempts to kill him. Zelensky knows trying to take Pooty would result in tit-for-tat hits on him.

It would be easy enough for Pooty to have one or two drones used by Ukraine to be stolen or purchased on the black market, which is thriving under his dictatorship. This attack smells like a put up. Pooty needs positive press and warm bodies to replace the ones he has already killed. This attack would be one means by which to achieve that goal.

Last edited:
All these MAGA MAGGOTS, falling over themselves to defend a former Lieutenant Colonel in the K.G.B. turned Russian Dictator.

The leaders of the John Birch Society are rolling in their graves. These Fuck Head Cons, spouting Commie Baiting Bull Shit believe every word of a Communist like Pooty.

Why not just move to Russia Luiza. You love Pooty so fucking much. Live under his dictatorship of while.
Like I said we need another RED SCARE in this country only it should be the Democrats holding the trials and McCarthy and his Russian loving party on trial.

But honestly, it's not Mitch and McCarthy. The are RINO's. Globalists. Deep State RINO's. They are different than Trump Republicans who wish Trump had the same power Putin has and they wish America was as white as Russia.

What a silly little chap you are . Completely ignorant of the situation and non travelled .
Old chaps like you should learn how to use the net for info and resist resorting to childish ad hominem comments in a desperate attempt to deflect from your general ignorance .

Like I said we need another RED SCARE in this country only it should be the Democrats holding the trials and McCarthy and his Russian loving party on trial.

But honestly, it's not Mitch and McCarthy. The are RINO's. Globalists. Deep State RINO's. They are different than Trump Republicans who wish Trump had the same power Putin has and they wish America was as white as Russia.

Suuuure...

1683151428534.png

RFK Jr. tells it like it is and with hyper modern English-Russian parallel text!

Forum List

Back