Attagirl, Ann!!

#youpeople, way fun read on Twitter.

She may be the first lady, Del. I think it's good to know about her Marie Antoinette mentality. She should sound off more often.

You so much brighter, ladylike and successful than she will ever be.

Have another Ding Dong.

Was you people a reference to the media or average Americans? There is a big difference.

The line was (Ann Romney says ‘given all you people need to know’ on taxes – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs)

We've given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and about how we live our life

So "you people" are the people who are trying to understand the Romneys. Presumably this includes the American people, though Ann Romney could well have meant to refer to the media only. In any case the phraseology is quite politically unfortunate. Not only is the "you people" a somewhat rude and imperious way of referring to anyone, much less the voters, but the wording ("all you... need to know") suggest that the Romneys are deciding for themselves what is important rather than being open with the voters and letting them decide what is important.

Bingo - we have a winner here.

Reminds me of Spiro Agnew - and that's not a good memory.

'you people' refers only to the minority moron sect that insists they have a right to see Romney's tax returns... NOT to the entire population of the country.

End Dumbass thread/

No one is saying we have a right to see Romney's tax returns. We don't have that right. And really, if anyone is saying they have the right, they're an idiot.

That said, it would be a good idea for Romney to release his tax records, as it would answer questions. Sending your wife out there to proclaim "We're not hiding anything which is why we're hiding stuff." is just not a good move.

Was you people a reference to the media or average Americans? There is a big difference.

Of course she was referring to the media and the rest of that article is nothing more than the writer pouncing and (mis)characterizing the exchange to suit her agenda. :eusa_clap:

'you people' refers only to the minority moron sect that insists they have a right to see Romney's tax returns... NOT to the entire population of the country.

End Dumbass thread/

No one is saying we have a right to see Romney's tax returns. We don't have that right. And really, if anyone is saying they have the right, they're an idiot.

That said, it would be a good idea for Romney to release his tax records, as it would answer questions. Sending your wife out there to proclaim "We're not hiding anything which is why we're hiding stuff." is just not a good move.

Especially if she's going to go all let-them-eat-cake all over the place ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZSigyG-BZU]BARACK OBAMA STUPID QUOTES - YouTube[/ame]

End Dumbass thread/

Especially if she's going to go all let-them-eat-cake all over the place ...

I think it turned out Marie didn't actually say that, but the sentiment remains the same. ;)

End Dumbass thread/

I'm still waiting for Obama's school transcripts and admissions records. I'm still waiting for an explanation about how he owns a SSAN issued by a state he never lived in, and where he is reported to have had no relatives living in. It would be nice if his "people" managed to come up with a BC that was irrefutable. It would be nice if the same LSM hyenas were to vet their lord master, king and messiah even a fraction of what they do to any of his opposition.
Ain't gonna happen, though, is it?
I think it's proper for Romney (of his wife) to draw the line. If they have provided the same information usually required or acceptable, then it's enough. I admire her for being a lady and not telling the interviewer to kiss her ass on behalf of all libturds.

End Dumbass thread/

^ I actually thought she only meant obamabots myself.

You're probably correct, since only obamabots and their LSM puppets are baying after more, always more...
In that case, calling them "you people" was a rather generous description.

Forum List

Back