Attagirl, Ann!!

to Al Sharpton:

When you look at the way the House of Representatives has been run, it has been run like a plantation and you know what I'm talking about….."
-Hillary Clinton

Yea and

"For the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country".
-Michelle Obama

"For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country, because it feels like hope is making a comeback.”
-Michelle Obama

You forgot the second half of the sentence.

So did she say it or not??

"For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country."

She wasn't proud before she felt hope coming back??

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

that is easily translatable by those who's income was affected by Bain Capital along with the extra money used for campaign contributions, that they could have received more compensation for the work they performed rather than the proceeds to have been given away. -

as another subtle sign of arrogance that is not appreciated by the workers.

Last edited:
Yea and

"For the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country".
-Michelle Obama

"For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country, because it feels like hope is making a comeback.”
-Michelle Obama

You forgot the second half of the sentence.

the second half doesn't erase the first.

For the first time in her adult life, she was proud of her country. The reason in the second half is immaterial to the fact that it was the 1st time in her adult life she was proud of her country.

'you people' refers only to the minority moron sect that insists they have a right to see Romney's tax returns... NOT to the entire population of the country.

End Dumbass thread/

No one is saying we have a right to see Romney's tax returns. We don't have that right. And really, if anyone is saying they have the right, they're an idiot.

That said, it would be a good idea for Romney to release his tax records, as it would answer questions. Sending your wife out there to proclaim "We're not hiding anything which is why we're hiding stuff." is just not a good move.

you have not been reading the threads ad posts from the more, um, 'left leaning' members, have you.

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

23 years? This is getting nuts. Why on earth do we need 23 years of taxes, have we ever demanded this from any other candidate, ever?

I also don't understand why taxes are important in whether one votes for someone or not, I have never used that as a determination on whether I would vote for or against someone, not even cared.

“If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”
-Barry Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRV5Y1JCGRI]Biden Gaffe: Asks a Gentleman in a Wheelchair to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

Not another race card. After listening to democrat senator Robert Byrd use the (N) word for 30 years and seeing cartoons depicting Dr. Rice as a slave mammy with distorted features the left is going to make an issue of the wife of the presidential candidate referring to the liberal media ( including the Black interviewer) as "you people"? You people must be desperate.

#youpeople, way fun read on Twitter.

She may be the first lady, Del. I think it's good to know about her Marie Antoinette mentality. She should sound off more often.

You already have Marie Antoinette in the White House. Only difference is Michelle/Marie's quote is:

Let them eat arugala:D

MichelleAntoinette.jpg

Forum List

Back