Attacking Cultural Sites

Right Blues?
No one is going to Iran to fight, moron.
Damn shame Love to see these 2 leading the way And Jezzus if I knew those pictures would've dug you up I'd never have posted them
They will both end up serving like there dad did, maybe President, maybe ambassador may be a senator.. that family is made up of great generals and leaders
You deserve them Hope you get your wish
I pray! Great American family
Den of thieves is more like it

Damn shame Love to see these 2 leading the way And Jezzus if I knew those pictures would've dug you up I'd never have posted them
They will both end up serving like there dad did, maybe President, maybe ambassador may be a senator.. that family is made up of great generals and leaders
You can’t take money they earned loser

Trump warns Iran: US has targeted '52 Iranian sites' and will 'hit very fast and very hard' if needed

I choose FoxNews to hopefully avoid the "that site sucks" debate.

What is your view of targeting cultural sites?

Is that not what ISIS did? Do we really want to copy their tactics?

Also, there are a large number of people in Iran that do not agree with what their leaders are doing, but start blowing up their heritage sites and we will galvanize them against us instead of against their leaders.

I say it is a terrible idea.
My view on destroying Iranian cultural sites would depend on what the sites are. I would be fine with destroying a site where the culture was beating, raping, decapitating, and torturing westerners.
I would be happy with bombing any mosque built in the last 200 years. In fact, I think we should bomb them all.

You can’t take money they earned loser
Only Dims call earning money "theft."

Trump warns Iran: US has targeted '52 Iranian sites' and will 'hit very fast and very hard' if needed

Also, there are a large number of people in Iran that do not agree with what their leaders are doing, but start blowing up their heritage sites and we will galvanize them against us instead of against their leaders.

The U.S. should be showering presents on the Iranian people to win them over, not bombing their babies.

Who said any of these sites are "cultural?"

Right Blues?

Assassinate the shit out of those people. We obviously have a spy inside Iran and I k ow democrats want him revealed.. sick bastards..
but if you hear of a eminent attack stop it.
How's Baghdad? When will you be leaving since the Iraqi government just voted to kick all Americans out?

Attacking “cultural sites”...hmmmm?
You mean like the “cultural sites” attacked by LefTards on our own soil....statues of Robert E. Lee and the like? Those kinds of cultural sites?

The U.S. should be showering presents on the Iranian people to win them over, not bombing their babies.
If Obama and Holder can arm the Mexican drug cartel why can't Trump arm the Iranian people?
It would be better to give them sowing machines and fabric than machine guns and munitions. Reagan gave them arms and we still have the problem.
Use Google Street view to look around Tehran. If you think they need sewing machines and fabric you need an education.

The US will not strike 'cultural' sires if we hit Iran. The targets we hit will be pre-determined strategic targets. Any claim that we will target cultural / historical sites will come from those who have never been in the military and / or deranged, Trump-hating malcontents.

The claims would come fast and thick in the credulous leftist media. Such as signs that said "Baby Milk Factory" that CNN used in the last war over there.

But this is all for nought. There will be no war..at least not over this. The Iranians have learned (1) Obama is gone and (2) impeachment was a toothless political game for the lower IQ types.

Iran and the US will continue to bump heads. A regional power getting its toes stepped on by a global power. And their lackeys in the US will continue to work to strengthen Iran and weaken the US. The first is expcted..part of global politics and dynamics. But the latter is what is the real danger to our country.

My view on destroying Iranian cultural sites would depend on what the sites are. I would be fine with destroying a site where the culture was beating, raping, decapitating, and torturing westerners.
I would be happy with bombing any mosque built in the last 200 years. In fact, I think we should bomb them all.
If the Iranians successfully bombed the Statue of liberty would you really care?

If it is a military target, hit it.

If it is not, not.

If they move things into cultural sites to protect those things, which are military targets, those sites are now military targets.

GOTO 1

I wouldn't waste ordnance on anything else.

Muslims have a long history of using their "sacred" sites, Mosques and Schools as shields.

Yes they do. Good point. Countries that fight superpowers rely on the ignorance of a certain segment of the superpower population. They set AA batteries inside schools and "cultural sites" and then spread the pictures of the results through western media.

But the disease is far worse now than ever. We already have Hollywood actresses begging Iran for mercy, the Speaker of the House announcing that Trump does not have their support, and western media regurgitating Iranian press releases about how many troops the US would lose.

Over years of leftist control of cultural institutions treason has become normalized. These are the people, and not just in government, that we have to defeat.

Democrats and snowflakes have targeted historical / cultural symbols, sites, and history itself here in the US...funny to hear them whine about others doing so.

The US will not strike 'cultural' sires if we hit Iran. The targets we hit will be pre-determined strategic targets. Any claim that we will target cultural / historical sites will come from those who have never been in the military and / or deranged, Trump-hating malcontents.

Just going by Trump's own words.

Right Blues?

No member of the Trump family has served in the military since they came to this country from Germany...so none of them have ever been a general.

you are so full of shit.

Right Blues?

No member of the Trump family has served in the military since they came to this country from Germany...so none of them have ever been a general.

you are so full of shit.
Umm trump is serving as commander and chief for free! He is the head of our military.. don’t you ever forget that!

I see you do not understand anything beyond your hatred!

Cowards like Iran would post military assets near "cultural sites" in order to not be attacked.

Just like terrorists hide behind civilians so they will not get killed.

But you need to let someone that has the run of the world for so long that play time is over, they understand strength above anything else. But you will do anything you can including claiming that the economy is not that good, to push your hate for Trump!

Threats are made, then again we could just draw arbitrary lines in the sand and once they crossed do nothing, like the last administration.

Obama made a huge mess and now we are stuck cleaning it up.

Iran gained more power under Obama to the point they have influence in many regions that did not have before 2008.

Once you understand history, maybe you will understand more than your hatred

Maybe you need to crack a history book. Obama inherited the M E mess from Bush, who attacked Iraq after claiming that Saddam had WMD, and the Saudis laughed and laughed.

Obama complied with Bush's war resolutions put into place in 2002 to disable and end Al Queda.

Trump doesn't have "the run of the world", he fucking doesn't understand anything outside of Mar A Lago and Trump Tower.

You think Obama created a mess? You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Right Blues?

you are so full of shit.
Umm trump is serving as commander and chief for free! He is the head of our military.. don’t you ever forget that!

And still not a single member of his family either before him nor after him has ever once served in the military. That is for the peasants, just ask Trump.

you are so full of shit.

And still not a single member of his family either before him nor after him has ever once served in the military. That is for the peasants, just ask Trump.
You’re Anti American scum.

you are so full of shit.

You’re Anti American scum.

Good job, I am glad my grammar lessons are taking hold!

This anti-American scum spent 20 years defending this great nation while you were playing COD in your mommy's basement.

Forum List

Back