Attacking Cultural Sites

The U.S. should be showering presents on the Iranian people to win them over, not bombing their babies.

Obama tried that.

FA83DFD3-F120-40F9-A5F3-E3135F35938C.jpeg

Trump warns Iran: US has targeted '52 Iranian sites' and will 'hit very fast and very hard' if needed

I choose FoxNews to hopefully avoid the "that site sucks" debate.

What is your view of targeting cultural sites?

Is that not what ISIS did? Do we really want to copy their tactics?

Also, there are a large number of people in Iran that do not agree with what their leaders are doing, but start blowing up their heritage sites and we will galvanize them against us instead of against their leaders.

I say it is a terrible idea.
Who said any of these sites are "cultural?"

Trump warns Iran: US has targeted '52 Iranian sites' and will 'hit very fast and very hard' if needed

Also, there are a large number of people in Iran that do not agree with what their leaders are doing, but start blowing up their heritage sites and we will galvanize them against us instead of against their leaders.

Democrats and snowflakes have targeted historical / cultural symbols, sites, and history itself here in the US...funny to hear them whine about others doing so.

The US will not strike 'cultural' sires if we hit Iran. The targets we hit will be pre-determined strategic targets. Any claim that we will target cultural / historical sites will come from those who have never been in the military and / or deranged, Trump-hating malcontents.

If Iran's mass murders are hiding out in a cultural site sure blast the thing to rubble. We can always rebuild it later.

Rebuild it later? You mean like if the 911 attackers had destroyed the Smithsonian Institution we would just rebuild the buildings and all the contents?

“The perpetrator always makes the rules or lack thereof...you learned about the causation principle in third grade...remember?”

Muslims have a long history of using their "sacred" sites, Mosques and Schools as shields.

The U.S. should be showering presents on the Iranian people to win them over, not bombing their babies.

Obama tried that.

View attachment 298498
To be accurate the Iranian people never saw a dollar. The Obama cash was shipped straight to the Mullahs. The Iranian regime padded their pockets with it and sent the rest to pay their Terrorist squads and proxy fighters.

Right Blues?
No one is going to Iran to fight, moron.
Damn shame Love to see these 2 leading the way And Jezzus if I knew those pictures would've dug you up I'd never have posted them
They will both end up serving like there dad did, maybe President, maybe ambassador may be a senator.. that family is made up of great generals and leaders
You deserve them Hope you get your wish

My view on destroying Iranian cultural sites would depend on what the sites are. I would be fine with destroying a site where the culture was beating, raping, decapitating, and torturing westerners.

Right Blues?
No one is going to Iran to fight, moron.
Damn shame Love to see these 2 leading the way And Jezzus if I knew those pictures would've dug you up I'd never have posted them
They will both end up serving like there dad did, maybe President, maybe ambassador may be a senator.. that family is made up of great generals and leaders
You deserve them Hope you get your wish
I pray! Great American family

Assassinate the shit out of those people. We obviously have a spy inside Iran and I k ow democrats want him revealed.. sick bastards..
but if you hear of a eminent attack stop it.
How's Baghdad? When will you be leaving since the Iraqi government just voted to kick all Americans out?
Mary did you take your happy meds this morning?

Forum List

Back