Attacker on Tacoma ICE Detention Center Identified as “anarchist and antifascist”

What in the fuck are you talking about? The occurrence did happen, it's reported all over. Do you always do this shit when you say something retarded and then only make it worse by posting even more retarded shit?

Are you going to condemn the attack or is it just more and more apology to your leftist masters?

That is the way fake news works, there is always some truth to ti and then they add in the lies. This time it was you calling him a member of ANFTIA

The dude was a loon, according to the articles you posted he wanted to commit suicide by police...I am glad they helped him out. The world is a better place without him.

I never called him ANFTIA. What in the hell is that?

True story, as is the story of golfing gator making himself look like an un-American ass yet again, failing to condemn a fire bombing.

:21::21::21::21:

Are you drunk? This was your OP

View attachment 269401

Yes, it says ANTIFA, not ANFTIA. Are YOU drunk?

And yes he was an anti-fascist, which is where ANTIFA comes from. Whether he was associated with the organization, I don't give a toss. Ideological twin...
:itsok:

What in the fuck are you talking about? The occurrence did happen, it's reported all over. Do you always do this shit when you say something retarded and then only make it worse by posting even more retarded shit?

Are you going to condemn the attack or is it just more and more apology to your leftist masters?

That is the way fake news works, there is always some truth to ti and then they add in the lies. This time it was you calling him a member of ANFTIA

The dude was a loon, according to the articles you posted he wanted to commit suicide by police...I am glad they helped him out. The world is a better place without him.

True story, as is the story of golfing gator making himself look like an un-American ass yet again, failing to condemn a fire bombing.

View attachment 269401

And yes he was an anti-fascist, which is where ANTIFA comes from. Whether he was associated with the organization, I don't give a toss. Ideological twin...

You just made an ass out of yourself multiple times, and STILL haven't condemned the terrorist attacks.

But let the gamma bitching continue. I must say, the Canadian old women of the forum act more manly than you do.

Did you read your own title?

It's Antifa, not ANFTIA. Since Gator acts like a bitch, he gets the bitch treatment. He still hasn't condemned the attack by the way. Does Gator support the terrorists?

The guy was an anti-fascist, whether he was a member of antifa I don't know, and don't care. Why are you so hung up on it?

Last edited:

Yes I did. Antifa is claiming the attack as their own.

It's Antifa, not ANFTIA. Since Gator acts like a bitch, he gets the bitch treatment. He still hasn't condemned the attack by the way. Does Gator support the terrorists?

The guy was an anti-fascist, whether he was a member of antifa I don't know, and don't care. Why are you so hung up on it?

Yes, I did type it wrong, I am so very sorry. At least I did not make up some fake news.

I support people committing suicide by police. He wanted to be killed and he was. I am happy that he is dead. Not sure what more you want me to say

This time the Antifa terrorists went too far, throwing a fire bomb at an ICE detention center. The terrorist was shot and killed.

"The Seattle Times reported that the unidentified man appeared outside of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma with a rifle and threw incendiary devices at both the facility and nearby propane tanks, at one point setting a vehicle on fire.

Officers responded to the incident around 4 a.m. and called out to the man before shots were fired. It was not clear how many shots were fired or whether the man fired at police."

Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

The terrorist was 69 years old, really taking living on mom's basement to its limits.

Faux News. Not a single piece of evidence presented that this guy was "Antifa". typical RW lies.

View attachment 269401

You just made an ass out of yourself multiple times, and STILL haven't condemned the terrorist attacks.

But let the gamma bitching continue. I must say, the Canadian old women of the forum act more manly than you do.

You keep calling me a gamma male, so I choose to look it up..

(4) Gamma Male
Qualities: Adventurous, Fun-Loving & Restless

Gamma males love having fun but don't shrug off their responsibilities at the same time. They're definitely adventurous and fun-loving and tend to get very restless if they're left idle for too long. It is possible an alpha male might mature into a gamma male, because gamma males are a more refined version of them.

I would say it fits to a T. Thanks.

This time the Antifa terrorists went too far, throwing a fire bomb at an ICE detention center. The terrorist was shot and killed.

"The Seattle Times reported that the unidentified man appeared outside of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma with a rifle and threw incendiary devices at both the facility and nearby propane tanks, at one point setting a vehicle on fire.

Officers responded to the incident around 4 a.m. and called out to the man before shots were fired. It was not clear how many shots were fired or whether the man fired at police."

Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

The terrorist was 69 years old, really taking living on mom's basement to its limits.

Faux News. Not a single piece of evidence presented that this guy was "Antifa". typical RW lies.

This was already dealt with. He was an anti-fascists, he may not have associated with the organization. Bunch of other crazy lefties were cheering at the guy.

Yeah, that's what they claim, yet he was a member of Occupy, not Antifa. Either way it's one less commie vote in the State of Washington. Good riddance.

This was already dealt with. He was an anti-fascists, he may not have associated with the organization. Bunch of other crazy lefties were cheering at the guy.

That they were, I can agree that they are crazy and with any luck they will be next to volunteer to be shot.

Yeah, that's what they claim, yet he was a member of Occupy, not Antifa. Either way it's one less commie vote in the State of Washington. Good riddance.

Yeah, I would change the thread title to far left activist to not mislead, but it's too late to edit.

Oh, I see. He may not belong to their organization. He may not know any of them. He may be just a crazy old coot. But, because someone from the left cheered him, he is Antifa.

I guess that make me a Jew because I supported the hunting down of German death camp guards for decades.

Oh, I see. He may not belong to their organization. He may not know any of them. He may be just a crazy old coot. But, because someone from the left cheered him, he is Antifa.

I guess that make me a Jew because I supported the hunting down of German death camp guards for decades.

Are you comparing ICE to German death camp guards?

¨
You might have a point if bunch of antifa idiots weren't cheering in support of the guy.

And he was a member of some other equally idiotic far-left group.

... and apparently an anti-fascist (in words only of course).

Are you comparing ICE to German death camp guards?

No. I am suggesting that labeling someone that the leftist cheered Antifa, does not make that man Antifa.

¨
You might have a point if bunch of antifa idiots weren't cheering in support of the guy.

... and apparently an anti-fascist.

A member of what, exactly?

¨

It was already covered in the thread. I couldn't care less. Some fringe far left group.

¨

It was already covered in the thread. I couldn't care less. Some fringe far left group.

Well, then, that makes him a full fledged card carrying commie then!

¨

Well, then, that makes him a full fledged card carrying commie then!

He's much worse than the average commie.

Forum List

Back