Atmospheric cabon exceeds point of no return: It's over

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other, and what does CO2 have to do with that?

FUCKING IDIOT....

Either the planetary engineers put the cork at the south pole and if mankind is stupid enough to melt the ice the cork will pop and the planet will start spewing around the solar system like an out of control balloon, or one is a continent that has a very high average altitude and is much colder than the other.

Not exactly....

Try this...

90% of Earth ice on land mass Antartica
7% of Earth ice on land mass Greenland

97% of Earth ice on two land masses closest to the Poles...

So maybe LAND NEAR AN EARTH POLE matters for ice....

Sub Human response: oh, no, it must be a trace atmospheric gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm observing with my eyes as well.

First thing we should do is kill everyone who bought a polluting computer, what with raping the land of it's silicon/heavy metals/acrylic/plastic materials for their own selfish benefits and all.

I'll bet every one of those assholes also drove on the terrible payments to get one, and use nuclear and fossil fuel to lecture other people on the internet.

The problem is excessive and wasteful use, rather than use in general.

I'm observing with my eyes as well.

First thing we should do is kill everyone who bought a polluting computer, what with raping the land of it's silicon/heavy metals/acrylic/plastic materials for their own selfish benefits and all.

I'll bet every one of those assholes also drove on the terrible payments to get one, and use nuclear and fossil fuel to lecture other people on the internet.

The problem is excessive and wasteful use, rather than use in general.

"Mine sins are less sinful than your sins." ;)

I see. What you're doing to pollute and destroy the Earth is OK. It's just not OK when other people do it. Awesome. lol :beer:

That is strawman, like your last few posts.

Stop misconstruing positions to support humorless satire.

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other, and what does CO2 have to do with that?

FUCKING IDIOT....

Either the planetary engineers put the cork at the south pole and if mankind is stupid enough to melt the ice the cork will pop and the planet will start spewing around the solar system like an out of control balloon, or one is a continent that has a very high average altitude and is much colder than the other.

Not exactly....

Try this...

90% of Earth ice on land mass Antartica
7% of Earth ice on land mass Greenland

97% of Earth ice on two land masses closest to the Poles...

So maybe LAND NEAR AN EARTH POLE matters for ice....

Sub Human response: oh, no, it must be a trace atmospheric gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And??????

In Antarctica the mean annual temperature of the interior is −57 °C. Land is colder than water. The north polar cap is on top of an ocean and is not even the coldest place in the northern hemisphere.

Never claimed that the amount of Ice in the Antarctica had anything to do with CO2.

I find all sorts of things interesting. The idea that the time resolution of those graphs indicate we cannot rule out natural causation for the current warming is the argument of a third grader. I guess we can't rule out space aliens, ghosts, overheated unicorns and acts of god.

What idiots.
You are an ignorant fool.. Easily fooled and easily duped.. Facts trump your ignorance and your lack of scientific thought..

I find all sorts of things interesting. The idea that the time resolution of those graphs indicate we cannot rule out natural causation for the current warming is the argument of a third grader. I guess we can't rule out space aliens, ghosts, overheated unicorns and acts of god.

What idiots.
You are an ignorant fool.. Easily fooled and easily duped.. Facts trump your ignorance and your lack of scientific thought..

It never ceases to give me a chuckle that he claims to be an engineer..a field where critical thinking is of paramount importance....

perhaps he is a sanitation engineer...or a custodial engineer...

I see. What you're doing to pollute and destroy the Earth is OK. It's just not OK when other people do it. Awesome. lol :beer:

That is strawman, like your last few posts.

Stop misconstruing positions to support humorless satire.

Stop giving your money to the evil polluters you piss and moan about on the internet, while standing on hypocritical soapboxes, pretending to know what's best for everyone else. Your life will improve immediately, silly. :slap:

Onyx is right. You know that eating a perfect diet is in your best interests, but do you do it?

Onyx is right. You know that eating a perfect diet is in your best interests, but do you do it?

Asa if science had any idea what the perfect diet is...eat this...no don't eat that...this is good for you...till it isn't...that is bad for you...till it isn't...watch this number till it is no longer necessary to watch it....and on and on...

So, you got nothing. Got it.

What I have is enough critical thinking skills to know that science doesn't have all the answers...and at this point, it has few hard and solid answers...you on the other hand apparently believe that science can tell you what the perfect diet is...alas crick..it is you who has nothing...not even the ability to think for yourself.

What you have is the ego fantasy that you're smarter than the world's scientists. You very decidedly are not.

Well, killing all humans isn't a viable option to most people. Particularly ones who work hard to beautify the world around us.

Or we could start with practical measures, like no longer spending a fortune to sustain old people for several more years of life.
Ahh yes murder the old cause it costs to much or they lived long enough, how very fair of you.

Forum List

Back