Atmospheric cabon exceeds point of no return: It's over

I am claiming that the likelihood that the world's climate scientists have a more accurate theory about what is happening with the Earth's climate than do you is EXTREMELY close to 100%

I am claiming that the likelihood that the world's climate scientists have a more accurate theory about what is happening with the Earth's climate than do you is EXTREMELY close to 100%

That might be true if they had the first bit of observed, measured, quantified, empirical data...and their predictions matched and meshed with reality...alas crick, they do not...they are abject failures...their hypothesis has failed and money and political influence are all that is keeping the poor thing alive.

Alas SID, they most certainly do. Alas, SID, as usual, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you don't give a fuck about being honest.

Alas SID, they most certainly do. Alas, SID, as usual, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you don't give a fuck about being honest.

It never ceases to amuse me that you keep claiming that such data exists, but you are completely unable to bring it here....the best you can do is a graph of data collected with an instrument cooled to at least -80F....all you have proved is that you have no idea what observed, measured, quantified, empirical data supporting the A in AGW might look like.

meh.....around the year 1100 we were ALOT hotter than this and last I checked, folks were riding around in chariots drawn by horses. These CO2 levels related to warming = bogus. Obviously one thing is crystal clear.......duh......any warming we have been seeing is not man-made!!:coffee:

It never ceases to amuse me that you keep claiming that such data exists, but you are completely unable to bring it here....the best you can do is a graph of data collected with an instrument cooled to at least -80F....all you have proved is that you have no idea what observed, measured, quantified, empirical data supporting the A in AGW might look like.

Gotta give Crick his due dude.........the guy spends half his life in here and knocks himself out blinding us with science. Been doing it for years too. Im always wondering though, to what end? My God.......like he's going to convince anybody in here otherwise?:uhh: Its fascinating because Ive never posted up even one single post in here trying to convince somebody to change their mind because that thinking is silly. Im the consistent bearer of bad news for these fools though..........they knock themselves out and it is having zero effect in the real world. Zero...:spinner:....forgetting about everything else, we have tens of thousands of board members and this forum always has the same 3 or 4 alarmist OCD's........nobody comes in here representing the alarmist view. Ever notice that?:up: Its because nobody is caring.......there are about 500 more important topics people want to talk about = the real world.

Forum List

Back