Atlantis has been Found

Cuba has many earthquakes. That there are undersea ruins is not surprising. Just because they are underwater does not automatically make it Atlantis.

Of course, if you play lots of doom music while viewing the ruins, then it MUST be Atlantis!

For more undersea ruins, go to: 7 Most Fascinating Underwater Ruins - Oddee.com (underwater cities, cleopatra palace)

I think you make a good point but whatever these ruins are who knows what secrets, if any, they hold. They need James Cameron to get involved in this :)

Who knows what could be down there.....

Is this new stuff? Ever listen to Coast to coast radio?

Yes it's new, I love coast to coast radio :)
I don't know who I like better: Art Bell or George Noory.

I never heard Bell but I heard one of his fans run down Noory. You know how people always bemoan the fact that the original host leaves any program. Noory is the only host I've ever heard on the weekdays & I like his voice, style, modulation. I also like the guy who does the weekend broadcast- John B. Wells.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Last edited:
Not buying it as Atlantis would not this far west if it it ever existed at all.

Cuban underwater city - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sonar images interpreted as being symmetrical and geometric stone structures resembling an urban complex were first recorded in early 2001 covering an area of 2 square kilometres (200 ha) at depths of between 600 metres (2,000 ft) and 750 metres (2,460 ft).[1] The discovery was reported by Pauline Zalitzki, a marine engineer, and her husband Paul Weinzweig, owners of a Canadian company called Advanced Digital Communications,[4] working on an exploration and survey mission in conjunction with the Cuban government. The team returned to the site a second time with an underwater video robot that filmed sonar images interpreted as various pyramids and circular structures made out of massive, smooth blocks of stone that resembled hewn granite. Zalitzki said "It's a really wonderful structure which really looks like it could have been a large urban centre, However, it would be totally irresponsible to say what it was before we have evidence." [1]

After studying the images, National Geographic senior editor John Achave said "They are interesting anomalies, but that's as much as anyone can say right now, but I'm no expert on sonar and until we are able to actually go down there and see, it will difficult to characterize them." Professor of Oceanography Robert Ballard was quoted as saying "That's too deep, I'd be surprised if it was human. You have to ask yourself, how did it get there? I've looked at a lot of sonar images in my life, and it can be sort of like looking at an ink blot -- people can sometimes see what they want to see. I'll just wait for a bit more data."[5]

the images people are passing around are hilarious.

We were running from the Cylons, made our way here and built a nice city, Named it Atlantia. Unfortunately the Cylons found us.

Not buying it as Atlantis would not this far west if it it ever existed at all.

Cuban underwater city - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sonar images interpreted as being symmetrical and geometric stone structures resembling an urban complex were first recorded in early 2001 covering an area of 2 square kilometres (200 ha) at depths of between 600 metres (2,000 ft) and 750 metres (2,460 ft).[1] The discovery was reported by Pauline Zalitzki, a marine engineer, and her husband Paul Weinzweig, owners of a Canadian company called Advanced Digital Communications,[4] working on an exploration and survey mission in conjunction with the Cuban government. The team returned to the site a second time with an underwater video robot that filmed sonar images interpreted as various pyramids and circular structures made out of massive, smooth blocks of stone that resembled hewn granite. Zalitzki said "It's a really wonderful structure which really looks like it could have been a large urban centre, However, it would be totally irresponsible to say what it was before we have evidence." [1]

After studying the images, National Geographic senior editor John Achave said "They are interesting anomalies, but that's as much as anyone can say right now, but I'm no expert on sonar and until we are able to actually go down there and see, it will difficult to characterize them." Professor of Oceanography Robert Ballard was quoted as saying "That's too deep, I'd be surprised if it was human. You have to ask yourself, how did it get there? I've looked at a lot of sonar images in my life, and it can be sort of like looking at an ink blot -- people can sometimes see what they want to see. I'll just wait for a bit more data."[5]

the images people are passing around are hilarious.

Pareidolia.

Forum List

Back