Atlantis has been Found

Cuba has many earthquakes. That there are undersea ruins is not surprising. Just because they are underwater does not automatically make it Atlantis.

Of course, if you play lots of doom music while viewing the ruins, then it MUST be Atlantis!

For more undersea ruins, go to: 7 Most Fascinating Underwater Ruins - Oddee.com (underwater cities, cleopatra palace)

I think you make a good point but whatever these ruins are who knows what secrets, if any, they hold. They need James Cameron to get involved in this :)

Who knows what could be down there.....

There could be something interesting down there but what caused it to get covered up by water is a little weird too. It must mean an axis shift.

Cuba has many earthquakes. That there are undersea ruins is not surprising. Just because they are underwater does not automatically make it Atlantis.

Of course, if you play lots of doom music while viewing the ruins, then it MUST be Atlantis!

For more undersea ruins, go to: 7 Most Fascinating Underwater Ruins - Oddee.com (underwater cities, cleopatra palace)

I think you make a good point but whatever these ruins are who knows what secrets, if any, they hold. They need James Cameron to get involved in this :)

There could be something interesting down there but what caused it to get covered up by water is a little weird too. It must mean an axis shift.

:lol:

I have had to restrain myself from making shit tons of money off woo-woos.

But...it would be soooooooooo easy!

Last edited:

If you could make shit tons of money, you'd do that instead of sitting here 24/7.

If you could make shit tons of money, you'd do that instead of sitting here 24/7.

Be thankful I am here and not taking your money. :lol:

If there is something actually down there, I cannot wait to see what they dig and bring up. The writing interests me as well.

I really dig (no pun intended) ancient civilizations.

It appears they have found Atlantis. Couple of good videos to watch as well.

Atlantis Found: Giant Sphinxes, Pyramids In Bermuda Triangle (update) ~ RiseEarth
if these finds are authentic that would make these the oldest advanced civilizations ever found !!:cool:

but the Earth is only 6,000 years old.....so that shoots that down.....:eusa_eh:

Hmmm...if I had to choose between human rock chippers using carbon dating, and God, and my life depended on getting the technically correct age for the earth...I would choose God.

Meanwhile, there was no global flooding...

Oh, wait...

"The disaster may have occurred at the end of the last Ice Age. As the Arctic icecap catastrophically melted it caused sea levels to rise quickly around the world, especially affecting the Northern Hemisphere. Coast lines changed; land was lost; islands (even island continents) disappeared"

Funny how we keep discovering things that put the lie to accepted *knowledge* and *science*...but we have yet to discover anything that puts the lie to the bible.

Go figure.

I was just there.

Stargate-Atlantis-stargate-atlan-1.jpg

Nice place to visit but it does have it's drawbacks........

MV5BMTkyMjA3OTgzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTE2MTY2._V1._SX485_SY323_.jpg

Atlantis is buried beneath Satorini. The Greek name for Santorini is Thira... it means fear.
I'm not saying that this is not a great find find in Spain. I'm only saying that its not the heart of Atlantis. Like I said... its beneath Santorini.
Google, Googles "earth". Go to Sanorini, then look at the oceanigraphic outline of shallow water SE of Athens. You will see the outline of what was the center of Atlantis. Look at the finds of Akrotiri, and Crete. Hot and cold running water, Bronze bathtubs, multistory houses, sewer and fresh water lines... that and more. It was advanced well beyond the civilizations at that tiem, even Egypt.
What is always left out oif the searches is the Priestest warning to Atlantans to stop beating up on the surrounding areas or catastrophe would be incurred.
Just like what we are doing now... beating up on other peoples.

By the way... if you look closely at the shallow water, you will see a big circle... that was Atlantis. All of the islands are the tops of what were once the mountains of Atlantis. Its called the Cyclades... "the circle". Who's circle? The circle of Atlantis.
If you want to know what happened to the Atlantans, google "Sea People".
"Linear A" is the ancient phonetic alapha bet, "Linear B" middle alphabet, both Atlantan, Linear B was deciphered and the conclusion was... The Greek alaphabet comes from Linear B.

Forum List

Back