Atheists Want Proof Of God?

n the link below
My question was who was forcing you, personally, to practice a religious belief.

Gavin Newsome, and before him Jerry Brown. I am forced to follow the dumbest religion in history, the religion based on Shamans of the caveman era who declared we had angered the volcano god and must sacrifice our daughters to be raped and murdered by the shaman or the volcano god would wipe out the entire village.

They have slightly updated it, the volcano god has become the goddess Gaia, and she is angry that peasants have too much and live too comfortably. Only by sacrificing our lives and relegating our children to Medieval lives of serfs obeying a ruling Aristocracy can Gaia be appeased to not destroy the entire earth with glowbull warming. You must suffer for your carbon sins. Pope Algore the prevaricator flies around the globe in his private jet to tell the peasants they must give up air travel and live in tenements...

Every scumbag running for president from the Communist party wants to force their bizarre and utterly retarded religion on me.

n the link below
My question was who was forcing you, personally, to practice a religious belief.

Gavin Newsome, and before him Jerry Brown. I am forced to follow the dumbest religion in history, the religion based on Shamans of the caveman era who declared we had angered the volcano god and must sacrifice our daughters to be raped and murdered by the shaman or the volcano god would wipe out the entire village.

They have slightly updated it, the volcano god has become the goddess Gaia, and she is angry that peasants have too much and live too comfortably. Only by sacrificing our lives and relegating our children to Medieval lives of serfs obeying a ruling Aristocracy can Gaia be appeased to not destroy the entire earth with glowbull warming. You must suffer for your carbon sins. Pope Algore the prevaricator flies around the globe in his private jet to tell the peasants they must give up air travel and live in tenements...

Every scumbag running for president from the Communist party wants to force their bizarre and utterly retarded religion on me.
What a piece of crap post. Grow up. Even a child understands what is religion and what isn't.

n the link below

What a piece of crap post. Grow up. Even a child understands what is religion and what isn't.

Yet you don't, moron.

{
There was even a popular Iron Maiden song about it called Total Eclipse with overtly anti-human lyrics. “Sunrise has gone, freezing up the fires. Sunrise has gone, numbing our desires.”

You get the picture.

But Global Cooling never happened. They needed a new climate game. So, in 1988, a 30-year Global Warming forecast was published. Can you even imagine the backroom conversations that must have went on?

SCENE: In a smoky conservatory, Somewhere in Washington, D.C…

Globalist #1: (slams a glass of bourbon on the table) ‘Our global cooling scam didn’t work, Stanton. What do we do now?’

Globalist #2: ‘Initiate operation Global Warming (opens mouth for a sinister laugh)’

Globalist #3: (steps away from the Slip-N-Slide) ‘Not so fast Leopold! The public needs at least ten years to forget this whole global cooling debacle. We’ll publish a global warming scare sometime in the late 80s.’

Globalist #1: ‘But what’ll we do till then, Reginald?’

Globalist #3: ‘I don’t know, drown teenagers at Lolita Island and have those Clinton kids in Arkansas cover it up? They seem desperate to prove themselves!’

All: (Laugh uproariously)}

3 Decades of Global Warming Predictions Have Failed

No, god creates retards, go look in the mirror.

When one looks in the mirror, one wants to see what is real and true. Is that what you see when you look is the mirror? Or do you just see what you want to see?

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all? Is is Taz? No, there is one more fairer james bond.

You OP makes no sense. I am an atheist. I'll take your word for it that you believe in god. You don't have to prove it, I have no reason to believe that you would lie about it, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest, other than to make we wonder where you get your information about atheists.

Since you are an "Atheist," prove there is no god and no possibility of a god?

Further, aren't you one of the AGW cultists, a Gaia worshipper who thinks a sentient earth is punishing mankind for carbon sins?
You don't prove there isn't, you prove there is.

Also, science is not a cult.

What does AGW have to do with science?

AGW is less credible than tarrot card reading and has less basis in scientific fact.
But, you know less than nothing about AGW or science, so your opinion of either is worth less than nothing.

Well, now that the Himalayas are snow free and New York City is underwater, Australia is gone and the majority of people on earth are living in Antarctica, you moron cultists have proven just how credible you are.

Is that your video?

Further, aren't you one of the AGW cultists, a Gaia worshipper who thinks a sentient earth is punishing mankind for carbon sins?

AGW is less credible than tarrot card reading and has less basis in scientific fact.
But, you know less than nothing about AGW or science, so your opinion of either is worth less than nothing.

Well, now that the Himalayas are snow free and New York City is underwater, Australia is gone and the majority of people on earth are living in Antarctica, you moron cultists have proven just how credible you are.

Is that your video?

No, Natural News.

Creationists want proof of the big bang. This is because the big bang theory has become secular/atheist science malarky to show that it was not God, but evolution out of nothing. I got it from Stephen Hawking while he was alive in his book, A Brief History of Time. In the book, Hawking, identifies the ultimate question behind everything. He wrote, "Today we still yearn to know why we are here and where we came from.

In the last chapter of his book he says:

‘We find ourselves in a bewildering world. We want to make sense of what we see around us and to ask: What is the nature of the universe? What is our place in it and where did it and we come from? Why is it the way it is?’

Hawking concedes that the important question of why the universe exists cannot be answered by means of equations and theories.

‘Even if there is only one possible unified theory, it is just a set of rules and equations. What is it that breathes fire into the equations and makes a universe for them to describe?’"

He died never able to figure out the theory of everything. The Bible states that it's God. However, the seculars and atheists will never admit it and never be able to show how it happened -- a universe ex nihilo, a universe from nothing. Hawking died and his final destination is doom because he could not figure out the theory of everything.

That said, here my evidence why big bang is ridiculous lol.

This is because the big bang theory has become secular/atheist science malarky to show that it was not God

The Bible states that it's God. However, the seculars and atheists will never admit it and never be able to show how it happened

seculars and atheists will never admit it ...

will never admit what, your christian bible (god) or the Almighty - no doubt few would hesitate with proof the cause for existence when verified, now or in the process spiritually with that conclusion - (spiritually, as prescribed by the religion of antiquity abandoned by all three desert religions).

bond is much like the supreme leader who's aids claim he is not a racist after giving a racist speech - not so much interested in the conclusion of an Almighty but demanding tangentially it is their chosen script (bible) that must be the verification used as the true god over what may actually exist. a political document christians altered themselves and refuse to revise with now multiple conflicting versions.

- spiritual conclusion can not be accomplished through the christian bible as it relies on a messiah that circumvents the individuals ability to acquire their own destiny.

Creationists want proof of the big bang. This is because the big bang theory has become secular/atheist science malarky to show that it was not God, but evolution out of nothing. I got it from Stephen Hawking while he was alive in his book, A Brief History of Time. In the book, Hawking, identifies the ultimate question behind everything. He wrote, "Today we still yearn to know why we are here and where we came from.

‘We find ourselves in a bewildering world. We want to make sense of what we see around us and to ask: What is the nature of the universe? What is our place in it and where did it and we come from? Why is it the way it is?’

Hawking concedes that the important question of why the universe exists cannot be answered by means of equations and theories.

‘Even if there is only one possible unified theory, it is just a set of rules and equations. What is it that breathes fire into the equations and makes a universe for them to describe?’"

He died never able to figure out the theory of everything. The Bible states that it's God. However, the seculars and atheists will never admit it and never be able to show how it happened -- a universe ex nihilo, a universe from nothing. Hawking died and his final destination is doom because he could not figure out the theory of everything.

This is because the big bang theory has become secular/atheist science malarky to show that it was not God

The Bible states that it's God. However, the seculars and atheists will never admit it and never be able to show how it happened

will never admit what, your christian bible (god) or the Almighty - no doubt few would hesitate with proof the cause for existence when verified, now or in the process spiritually with that conclusion - (spiritually, as prescribed by the religion of antiquity abandoned by all three desert religions).

bond is much like the supreme leader who's aids claim he is not a racist after giving a racist speech - not so much interested in the conclusion of an Almighty but demanding tangentially it is their chosen script (bible) that must be the verification used as the true god over what may actually exist. a political document christians altered themselves and refuse to revise with now multiple conflicting versions.

- spiritual conclusion can not be accomplished through the christian bible as it relies on a messiah that circumvents the individuals ability to acquire their own destiny.

Are you a member of the church of Anthropogenic Global Warming and universal servitude? Seems I recall that you are a cultist.

Yet you don't, moron.

{
There was even a popular Iron Maiden song about it called Total Eclipse with overtly anti-human lyrics. “Sunrise has gone, freezing up the fires. Sunrise has gone, numbing our desires.”

You get the picture.

But Global Cooling never happened. They needed a new climate game. So, in 1988, a 30-year Global Warming forecast was published. Can you even imagine the backroom conversations that must have went on?

Globalist #1: (slams a glass of bourbon on the table) ‘Our global cooling scam didn’t work, Stanton. What do we do now?’

Globalist #2: ‘Initiate operation Global Warming (opens mouth for a sinister laugh)’

Globalist #3: (steps away from the Slip-N-Slide) ‘Not so fast Leopold! The public needs at least ten years to forget this whole global cooling debacle. We’ll publish a global warming scare sometime in the late 80s.’

Globalist #3: ‘I don’t know, drown teenagers at Lolita Island and have those Clinton kids in Arkansas cover it up? They seem desperate to prove themselves!’

Fort Fun Indiana believes in AGW haha?

Yet you don't, moron.

{

You get the picture.

Fort Fun Indiana believes in AGW haha?

Yet he has the nerve to mock you for your religion...

Yet he has the nerve to mock you for your religion...

It doesn't bother me because all he has is ad hominem attacks (a fallacy) towards those he disagrees with. He provides little of the science he believes and is able to explain. I think the latter gets in his way haha.

Are you a member of the church of Anthropogenic Global Warming and universal servitude? Seems I recall that you are a cultist.

as a symptom of humanity -

upload_2019-7-28_12-9-24.jpeg

no doubt.

the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty - the triumph of good vs evil.

* as I recall, you are evil.

You OP makes no sense. I am an atheist. I'll take your word for it that you believe in god. You don't have to prove it, I have no reason to believe that you would lie about it, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest, other than to make we wonder where you get your information about atheists.

About sixty years ago my parents bought a place about fifty yards from the beach. It is still fifty yards from the beach. We're still there.
April-in-Surfers-Paradise.jpg

Greg

Creationists want proof of the big bang. This is because the big bang theory has become secular/atheist science malarky to show that it was not God, but evolution out of nothing.
Since the big bang theory says no such thing it seems you do not even understand the theory itself. Not really surprising as there is quite a lot of evidence for it and you seem unable to see that as well.

Is anyone here surprised?

Creationists want proof of the big bang. This is because the big bang theory has become secular/atheist science malarky to show that it was not God, but evolution out of nothing.
Since the big bang theory says no such thing it seems you do not even understand the theory itself. Not really surprising as there is quite a lot of evidence for it and you seem unable to see that as well.

Haha. I'm the height of arrogance guy from your last post, remember. Thus, there is no need to continue posting with your less than air posts. You present no argument, so you get no argument.

Absolutely not. He doesn't understand our best scientific theories (yet forms opinions on them anyway). That will happen when your only source of knowledge of them is a bunch of non scientist bloggers who don't understand them, either.

According to the Bible you need faith to be saved.

If it was ever proven God exists, no one would have faith anymore.

So no, you're not going to get proof.

Forum List

Back