Atheists Want Proof Of God?

According to the Bible you need faith to be saved.

If it was ever proven God exists, no one would have faith anymore.

So no, you're not going to get proof.
That's not why. Nobody is going to get proof, because you can't prove magic, inherently. That's what magic is.

That's not why. Nobody is going to get proof, because you can't prove magic, inherently. That's what magic is.
The miracle of the Sun at Fatima is proof of God. I say it every time atheists demand proof of God, but then they dismiss it as "mass delusion" or some such shit.

Creationists want proof of the big bang. This is because the big bang theory has become secular/atheist science malarky to show that it was not God, but evolution out of nothing.
Since the big bang theory says no such thing it seems you do not even understand the theory itself. Not really surprising as there is quite a lot of evidence for it and you seem unable to see that as well.

Is anyone here surprised?
Absolutely not. He doesn't understand our best scientific theories (yet forms opinions on them anyway). That will happen when your only source of knowledge of them is a bunch of non scientist bloggers who don't understand them, either.

The big bang malarky violates the law of physics. Thus, it did not happen. Didn't I say creation scientists and I want proof? Neither of FA_Q2 and Fort Fun Indiana understand this. Thus, both of you are arrogant evolutionist doofuses.

The miracle of the Sun at Fatima is proof of God. I say it every time atheists demand proof of God, but then they dismiss it as "mass delusion" or some such shit.
A bunch of people giving wildly differing accounts including seeing nothing at all is proof?

That is a rather silly basis of proof.

omg, this is crazy!

For bond followers, you only follow his belief because they killed and tortured millions of people in order to make your belief possible. You would be a different belief if things had turned otherwise.

So your religions are brittle.

But science is hard as rock.

And your religions are falsified by more ancient texts. That prove your religions are made up.

Religions are the way to create armies.

After Sumerian texts, they were used to create false religions in order to create armies to support the ruler, with their after-life at stake....

It's bullshit!

That's not what the Sumerians said, it's shit that the people after made it into.

Bond, show me there's an afterlife. That I should be willing to kill others for.

otherwise stfu?

Last edited:
n the link below
My question was who was forcing you, personally, to practice a religious belief.

Gavin Newsome, and before him Jerry Brown. I am forced to follow the dumbest religion in history, the religion based on Shamans of the caveman era who declared we had angered the volcano god and must sacrifice our daughters to be raped and murdered by the shaman or the volcano god would wipe out the entire village.

They have slightly updated it, the volcano god has become the goddess Gaia, and she is angry that peasants have too much and live too comfortably. Only by sacrificing our lives and relegating our children to Medieval lives of serfs obeying a ruling Aristocracy can Gaia be appeased to not destroy the entire earth with glowbull warming. You must suffer for your carbon sins. Pope Algore the prevaricator flies around the globe in his private jet to tell the peasants they must give up air travel and live in tenements...

Every scumbag running for president from the Communist party wants to force their bizarre and utterly retarded religion on me.
What a piece of crap post. Grow up. Even a child understands what is religion and what isn't.

Yet you don't, moron.

{
There was even a popular Iron Maiden song about it called Total Eclipse with overtly anti-human lyrics. “Sunrise has gone, freezing up the fires. Sunrise has gone, numbing our desires.”

You get the picture.

But Global Cooling never happened. They needed a new climate game. So, in 1988, a 30-year Global Warming forecast was published. Can you even imagine the backroom conversations that must have went on?

SCENE: In a smoky conservatory, Somewhere in Washington, D.C…

Globalist #1: (slams a glass of bourbon on the table) ‘Our global cooling scam didn’t work, Stanton. What do we do now?’

Globalist #2: ‘Initiate operation Global Warming (opens mouth for a sinister laugh)’

Globalist #3: (steps away from the Slip-N-Slide) ‘Not so fast Leopold! The public needs at least ten years to forget this whole global cooling debacle. We’ll publish a global warming scare sometime in the late 80s.’

Globalist #1: ‘But what’ll we do till then, Reginald?’

Globalist #3: ‘I don’t know, drown teenagers at Lolita Island and have those Clinton kids in Arkansas cover it up? They seem desperate to prove themselves!’

All: (Laugh uproariously)}

3 Decades of Global Warming Predictions Have Failed
Ok dude, you're making us look bad. We don't agree with you in these matters on this thread.

Another thread, maybe a different story. But you're hijacking this for bs that deserves another thread.

We're talking about atheists.

And how religions are cruel and evil.

And how followers are unsuspecting criminals.

Bond, show me there's an afterlife. That I should be willing to kill others for.

otherwise stfu?

No, you stfu and listen carefully. I don't have to show you there is an afterlife nor kill others. What kind of lunatic are you? Just die like everyone else and you will receive judgment and be shown to your afterlife. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out haha.

otherwise stfu?

No, you stfu and listen carefully. I don't have to show you there is an afterlife nor kill others. What kind of lunatic are you? Just die like everyone else and you will receive judgment and be shown to your afterlife. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out haha.

Seriously? Your religion has to kill others to make them follow. And it's false.

You believe killing others that don't believe like you, is justified.

You have no morals. You are a religious zealot. And you're dangerous.

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

I don't take anything on faith. You want me to believe? Show me.
Can you see air?
You know it's there but you can't see it.
Take in a deep breath and see what happens.
Lol, yes. Air is transparent, but you can still observe it. Step outside on a windy day.
That's the effects of pressure differential in the atmosphere, humidity, and the spinning of the Earth. It also tells us the Earth isn't flat.

There is also proof that God exists but you'll never admit that.

1. The fact that you have a conscience.
  2. The world around you exists nowhere else. They have tried to find life on other planets but none exists that they can find. If you believe there is intelligent life on other planets maybe God doesn't exist, but I doubt it. Do you think that the Earth was created out of chaos?
  3. The top reason I know he exists is because of his son's sacrifice. Why would anyone want to put himself thru a crucifixion?

Forum List

Back